Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock (2030 Views)

Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" / Apc, Will It Be Marchbuhari Or Aprilbuhari? / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by nduchucks: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
It appears that the powers that be have decided to move the Presidential elections to March. Well, no yawa, we shall troop into the polling booths in even higher numbers and MarchBuhari to Aso Rock , as we help GEJ back to Otuoke while he kicks, screams, plots, and whines.

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

#MarchBuhariToAsoRock

8 Likes

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Ikengawo: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hahahaha, give it up.

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why not declare Buhari the president of Arewa Republic because Buhari can never be the president of United Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nduchuks I am curious, pls kindly give me one salient reason why you want to vote for buhari?

Note I am not TAN or PDP, I am just curious.

2 Likes

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by SeverusSnape(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehe...
Buhari is a soldier (So they said )....Let him March to Daura.
You don't match to the presidential Villa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by alaoeri: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
smoothsk:
Nduchuks I am curious, pls kindly give me one salient reason why you want to vote for buhari?

Buhari will fight corruption & wasteful spending to the barest minimum unlike the stealing is not corruption of a thing.
MarchBuhari to Aso rock. cool

3 Likes

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by iconize(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
March him to the hospital in Aso rock. That old man looks very ill.

2 Likes

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Change2015(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Some pathetic responses from people who are already staring defeat in the face. We have been saying since that Jonathan was afraid to face the election and now that fear has gone public. Jonathan is failure incarnate and even if we have to accept an election postponement, his time is up.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by zekki: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
by the d special grace of God. Buhari is going to be our next President even if they postponed it till next year. Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by nicklaus40: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
#Marchoutgej

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by nduchucks: 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
smoothsk:

That's a very easy request to meet. Kindly read through this thread and you'll find enough reasons to vote for Buhari instead of GEJ.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by BrokenTV: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
By march Buhari will finally get mad, we are marching to decimate madbuhari at the pooling vote with our PVC.

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by shakur4luv(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
this election movie is gonna be interesting ***buys popcorn and chivita sit confortably watching d movie HD***
Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by kestolove95(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
d president is a coward..his afraid of election

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Jorussia(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
I want to advise the leadership of APC not to sponsor or encourage any form of protest against postponement of the election, because whether dey postpone it or not those that will still vote for buhari will do so.This postponement will definitely bring more sympathetic for GMB from Nigerians. Any form of protest may be hijacked by hoodlums to cause mayherm in other to blame it on APC.let them simply reactivate all previous fundraising plat forms.If the popularity of GMB hasn't dwindled since 2003,there is no way it will do so,in just Five weeks or so time.
Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Numismatic(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
nduchucks:
It appears that the powers that be have decided to move the Presidential elections to March. Well, no yawa, we shall troop into the polling booths in even higher numbers and MarchBuhari to Aso Rock , as we help GEJ back to Otuoke while he kicks, screams, plots, and whines.

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

#MarchBuhariToAsoRock

na the new slogan Marchbuhari? Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
kestolove95:
d president is a coward..his afraid of election
He is truly a coward indeed. If as a GCFRN and he is still afraid to face the people's general, then he is COWARD and history will never fail to remind him that.
Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by kestolove95(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
oscarforreal:

He is truly a coward indeed. If as a GCFRN and he is still afraid to face the people's general, then he is COWARD and history will never fail to remind him that.
now I see y rev.mbaka called him a badluck

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by doctokwus: 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jorussia:
I want to advise the leadership of APC not to sponsor or encourage any form of protest against postponement of the election, .
Pls let me ask:what if he further pressurises INEC to shift the elections further if he still finds the outlook unfavorable, shd they also sit back and discourage protests or what do you advice shd be done then?
Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by olaboy001(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
The earlier GEJ gets used to defeat by GMB, the better for him. Postponing the elections by 6weeks will make things worst for him - Ndidi

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Jorussia(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
doctokwus:

Pls let me ask:what if he further pressurises INEC to shift the elections further if he still finds the outlook unfavorable, shd they also sit back and discourage protests or what do you advice shd be done then?
Let's get to the bridge first before we think of crossing it.The election postponement will not do any damage to the chances of GMB.I am a very staunch supporter of GMB,i don't PDP sponsored hoodlums to hijack any protest in or the tag the party as a violent one.
Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by Ahmed4002(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Desperadors at aso villa only need election shift!
National security adviser say nigeria is not safe
for election! Nsa forget nyaya bomb blast could
not stop jonathan dancing makossa at political
rally in kano same day! For 16 yrs pdp ruling ,
the first time pdp begging for election
postponement! Inec chairman and entire staff
are fully ready! The electorate are ready!
Everybody is fully ready and waiting to change
at aso villa! Why only jonathan and his entire
cabinate are not ready? So who is fooling who
with nigeria election? Say No to election
postponement! Say No to disenfranchisement of
nigerians.
More than 15,000.00 Nigerians killed in cold
blood by Boko Haram, the Chibok girls are still
missing, scams everywhere and GEJ has refused
to resign. Yet this hypocritical empty barrel
called Obanikoro wants Jega to resign?
Sometime I think PDP leaders and their
supporters come from a different planet
entirely !!!

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by anulaxad(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
I must say, I really do love the Puns. Here I have one to, MayBuhari win in May.

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by waternogeteneny: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
I will not only march Buhari, I will poo poo on Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by nduchucks: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2015
They've moved the election to March, ko? We now have a better opportunity to troop into the polling booths in even higher numbers and MarchBuhari to Aso Rock

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by charlos14: 5:48am On Feb 15, 2015
nduchucks:

That's a very easy request to meet. Kindly read through this thread and you'll find enough reasons to vote for Buhari instead of GEJ.

Cheers

He would do this while trending on your right to speech!
Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by charlos14: 5:49am On Feb 15, 2015
nduchucks:

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI

#MarchBuhariToAsoRock
We need facts on how he could do perform Better not on your weak emotional appeals.
Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by nduchucks: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2015
charlos14:

We need facts on how he could do perform Better not on your weak emotional appeals.

Plugging the big hole in our treasury, put in place by the current administration, which allows billions of dollars to go unaccounted for, and creating real accountability, is good enough for me.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do this. GEJ has failed miserably in this area while Buhari has a proven track record in tackling corruption.
Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by charlos14: 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
nduchucks:

Plugging the big hole in our treasury, put in place by the current administration, which allows billions of dollars to go unaccounted for, and creating real accountability, is good enough for me.

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do this. GEJ has failed miserably in this area while Buhari has a proven track record in tackling corruption.
There has always been a hole but the openness and freedom of expression by this administration have opened your eyes to see it.

1 Like

Re: As They Plan To Move Election From FeBuhari, We Will MarchBuhari To Aso Rock by nduchucks: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
charlos14:

There has always been a hole but the openness and freedom of expression by this administration have opened your eyes to see it.

Are you kidding? There has always been corruption and looting by government officials, but you have to admit that the level of looting and mismanagement of funds by government agencies, is the highest its ever been in the history of our great nation. If you can't admit this obvious fact, then you are a lost cause and there is no need to waste time with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi / Latest Pictures Of Buhari In London / Pdp Are Sharing Free Recharge Card In Alagbado(see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.