Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (39104 Views)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by chukjojo(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Obiagelli:
Most importantly, no protests, no violence
ok
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by ajilay(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dey must not postpone anything o because me wan go break make my school give me break

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by baye2023(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
If #FeBuhari scares them, we will #March4Buhari!!!
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by dipo1234: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
March on JONATHAN they will now know that you are not clueless. life and properties must be secured before, during and after the elections

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by miracleoscar(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yes u can
We thank God u(APC) did not result to violence as it is your style of addressing issues.
The change in date is for our good.
No person is more important than Nigeria,these two political gladiators will no longer be heard of in our political space as active from 2019.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=15pt]
Oga Olaitan?
Ehn?
dem don postpone the election to April O!
Cheii!!! wetin I go do now wey I don make two containers of #Febuhari t-shirts?
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by adeiza4u(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by babestella: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
BigB11:
PDP and the Otuoke fisherman just don't get it...We deserve great leader to lead our country... and not just an ok leader.

We are simply sick and tired of a weak leader that no one respects.
Whether the election is today, tomorrow or next month, together we stand;
Jonathan shall be replaced.

I guess, more time for sycophants to make more money, while they tell Jonathan that he's loved by all Nigerians.

Nigeria will raise again.

Oyà exam question

Please define what and who a great leader is.

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by ediral(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Haba! No more Street protest? I thought Buhari was already president. Anyway thank God for Twitter o because that is the only platform on which APC wins elections. grin grin grin
I wonder if you are a Nigerian or a Forigner,cos you don't share in pains of Nigerians @all,4 you not to demand 4 change,well as 4 me and my family we are #march4Buhari.........
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by rileyy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Papparassi:
FeBuhari is turning to ‪#‎FailBuhari‬ because election is now ‪#‎MarBuhari‬

More like #MarchBuhariToAsoVilla...your GEJ don go consult em oracle people for china, if he like he fit swallow winch, Otuoke awaits the drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Sunky200: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
their 6yrs has really influenced our decision in one way or the other, postponing the election by 6/8 weeks won't. change 6yrs impression.

I have decided.

#click like if you have decided

4 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by dozzy001(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Saying No to Postponement !
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Sunky200: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
their 6yrs has really influenced our decision in one way or the other, postponing the election by 6/8 weeks won't. change 6yrs impression.

I have decided.

#click like if you have decided
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Kazrem(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
twaintoy:
Change noni.... if dem like make dem postpone am to December 25, it's still gonna be Buhari.

CHANGE!!!!!!!!
I swear I am just about to post this too.
CHANGE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by popoolay: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
If the election is postponed. It does not change my stand in voting PDP. At least it will make sure we have enough pple that will not be disenfranchised due to the ineffective distribution of PVC by INEC and the insecurity challenges in the NE from the activities of BH

2 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Eyepencil: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
HAHAHAHA

HOHOHOHO

KIKIKIKIKI

FOOOOOLS grin
grin grin grin

FROM FAIBUHARI TO MARCHUHARI (MORTUARY)

SCORELINE
PDP -1
APC- 0

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by goodluckbabs: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
jamex93:
jona is going no where..... Hard luck APC
stop deceiving urself, Jona is a gunner
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Ojeilevbare(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Change Vs Transformation Agenda.

I choose transformation Agenda. Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Chigold101(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Obiagelli:
Most importantly, no protests, no violence
yes ooooooo

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi must hear this...

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by benzion72(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP are scared to their bottom. Where are their e-rat, thought they said their paying master will win. APC must not allow election shift. They should call on G& to prevail on Jona to hold elections. They will do everything possible to disqualify Buhari with the Court. And cause constitutional crises
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Eyepencil:
HAHAHAHA

HOHOHOHO

KIKIKIKIKI

FOOOOOLS grin
grin grin grin

FROM FAIBUHARI TO MARCHUHARI (MORTUARY)

SCORELINE
PDP -1
APC- 0

grin grin grin

SAI MARCHUHARI !!!
[img]http://h6.abload.de/img/0382_s7tr.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by utytill(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Because of oilwells, Nigeria should burn?2015 election is about oilwells not of performance.

2 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by goodluckbabs: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
igeolink:
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If u like call him a disparate leader...I will vote for him
If u like tell is his wife that is ruling the country...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he lied about his shoes...I will vote for him
If u like tell me that the Chibok girls aren't back yet I will vote for him
If u like tell me he is sinking and he is visiting all the religious centers...I will still vote for him
If INEC they should postpone the Election to whenever...My vote is still for GEJ
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind
don't waste your vote because u will regret it. Just mark my words
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by afbstrategies: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is not a good development. Our country is going through trying times and your prayers is needed right now. Only God can cool this tension down and deliver us from evil.

I pray for our leaders. I pray for the souls of thousands who lost their lives. I pray for those who have been displaced as a result of this BH evil.I pray for one Nigeria because we are all brothers and sisters.I pray for common sense and fairness to prevail.

May God hear my prayers for this country that I love so much. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by BraniacX(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
fiftynaira:
Let us continue to #march4buhari

YEAH!

Marching back to daura via kaduna grin

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by slap1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
The old general should utilise this opportunity to seek medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by serialeco(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Though they have demonstrated their chicken heartedness to the entire world by misusing their power and reducing our armed forces to mere political tools. Lets keep our steam even hotter. Lets show them that we are resolute on bringing this change to reality. Lets prove to them that they are too insignificant to slow us down.

#saibuhari
#APC
#febuhari

2 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by tundysho(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
The PDP think they will use the time to gain more supporters. They Would rather loose more supporters to the GMB camp.it is a very big mistake they've made

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Chigold101(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Haba! No more Street protest?
who told you? Have you heard from Amaechi? Amaechi has the final say on this issue as the chief financier of APC presidential campaign. He has already said they will take to the street if the election is postponed...

Sai Amaechi!

1 Like

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by realmindz: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
they tried to bury us, they never knew we were seeds...

no matter wat happens...I have decided
my vote for the people's General

match on buahri
march to victory
Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by dameekberry(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Still Standing tall With. ;;;GEJ !!!!!!!!!!!PDP!!!!!Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) by Pedagogue: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos / Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Waiting Outside Palace Of Taraba State Monarch / Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.