Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members (2757 Views)

Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic) / Very Graphic Picture Of Dead Boko Haram Member / 38 People Dead: Boko Haram On The Run, Chadian Forces In Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by wheesin(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
i dnt think there are virgins left for this guys.. undecided

#iamAwesome

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by delishpot: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
People should stop posting these photos. It will only make their supporters to retaliate. Why do they have to even send these pics out?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by Faibuhari: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is disgusting

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by toyeoye(m): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Holy Ghost Lord Jesus
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Geeez from where will they procure the virgin for this ones?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by Trailblazer1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Best selfie of the year

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by HCNS(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ooooooh! Boys this one no plenty reach oooo!
Is this your best?

The next time you come out with something beautiful as this I want to see them in heaps.

Nice job, you can now go back to your trench cos I knw they will come asking for more.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by frankyychiji(f): 1:41am On Feb 08, 2015
Faibuhari:
This is disgusting
Guy change your moniker. Mission accomplished!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by o42austino(m): 4:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Good Job boi,My bullets to ur Guns
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by tit(f): 4:29am On Feb 08, 2015
delishpot:
People should stop posting these photos. It will only make their supporters to retaliate. Why do they have to even send these pics out?

idiot!
what can boko haram do again?
have they not killed peoples,
have they not beheaded?
have they not burnt?
did you not see video of boo haram shooting the heads of young nigerians on a bridge?
did you not watch video of boko haram killing Borno elders in classroom?
what can they do that they have not done worse in the past?

If it is paining you that Army kill boko haram, talk so make we know.
idiot.
bigot.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by papaejima1: 4:35am On Feb 08, 2015
delishpot:
Yea and they too will end up like those in the pic.
More photos are needed so they will know what awaits them and how we view them.

Enough of the pics of their victims! Let's look at their own mangled bones for a change.
That way we will appreciate our troops more!

God bless all who contributed to put those idiots down there.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by borntosave: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmm
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2015
I disagree!!!
Francesco Totti's selfie is the best ever cool
Trailblazer1:
Best selfie of the year
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by delishpot: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2015
papaejima1:

Yea and they too will end up like those in the pic.
More photos are needed so they will know what awaits them and how we view them.

Enough of the pics of their victims! Let's look at their own mangled bones for a change.
That way we will appreciate our troops more!

God bless all who contributed to put those idiots down there.

Ha ha, see vexing . I know how you feel. These boko guys are pure evil.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by delishpot: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2015
tit:

idiot!
what can boko haram do again?
have they not killed peoples,
have they not beheaded?
have they not burnt?
did you not see video of boo haram shooting the heads of young nigerians on a bridge?
did you not watch video of boko haram killing Borno elders in classroom?
what can they do that they have not done worse in the past?

If it is paining you that Army kill boko haram, talk so make we know.
idiot.
bigot.

Hope you will get free food today for calling me an !diot and a bigot? Did I in any means support boko haram? Did I in any way say they should not kill them? why the name calling?
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by rondo235: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2015
Down north blood smells al over..mehn..dead soul n them jihadi terrorist....bravo to the Saviours
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2015
Very unethical.
The Army is not a militia.
Re: A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members by modskiller(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Oh father lord jesus, are these ones lying on the floor sons of men!!!!!!!! Chai

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Gani Adams (opc Leader) Changes Song. It's Shocking! / Would You Send Your Child Up In A Plane Made In Pakistan Called Super Mushak? / Biafra : IPOB To Hold “MEGA” Protest In London,british MP Angela Rainer To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.