Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. (2798 Views)

Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch / An Open Letter To The Church: How The Church Can Make The World A Better Place / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by teemanbastos(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

hard to believe ey ... grin
na boring services and borinq pastors dy cause am
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nairalander01: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

Hian! wink
I see this topic hitting lalastic (FP) in less than 24hrs
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
na boring services and borinq pastors dy cause am

You made a point there cheesy
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Odillz:
FEMALE USHERS tapping male members and saying,"bro,sit up.Don't give the devil a chance" undecided..

Searching passionately for the N50 reserve when it comes to offertory,and keeping N5000 for Agatha undecided

hmmm ... cheesy
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2015
1: right from my childhood days have learnt to respect God so NO1 off me

2: sometimes ago I find myself into this part using phone in replacement of bible, thank God for 2011 resolution now my bible is bigger than 8th edition dictionary

3: though I still do it occasionally, but not during the service

4: not ladies only, some guys are also guilty of this

Na jesus christ resurrection save us broo

More wisdom emusmith
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2015
malonephills:
1: right from my childhood days have learnt to respect God so NO1 off me

2: sometimes ago I find myself into this part using phone in replacement of bible, thank God for 2011 resolution now my bible is bigger than 8th edition dictionary

3: though I still do it occasionally, but not during the service

4: not ladies only, some guys are also guilty of this

Na jesus christ resurrection save us broo

More wisdom emusmith

Thanks bro. wink

The funny thing is that grin I'm in church now...but out...wink
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
emusmith:

Thanks bro. wink

The funny thing is that grin I'm in church now...but out...wink
huh!!! I don't just like again, seriously... when I got home smtym from church we find many message on my and the same people sent em also went to church
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by mizkeleke(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don't go to church with my phone.....
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Maamin(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
I hardly go to church so am less guilty of all of these, tongue..but whenever I go to church am always guilty of browsing in church..is even better if the church has wifi grin
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
malonephills:
huh!!! I don't just like again, seriously... when I got home smtym from church we find many message on my and the same people sent em also went to church

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by SuccessfulO(f): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
I barely go to church with my phone, so m not guilty of anything on ya list. But i occasionally gist nd make side comments wit my friends nd oo not 4gettin, i also laugh @ common mistakes made by choristers nd other church members. Especially those busy body workers i don't like.
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
SuccessfulO:
I barely go to church with my phone, so m not guilty of anything on ya list. But i occasionally gist nd make side comments wit my friends nd oo not 4gettin, i also laugh @ common mistakes made by choristers nd other church members. Especially those busy body workers i don't like.
I guess I should have added that...Side talks and yabs grin
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by SuccessfulO(f): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
emusmith:

I guess I should have added that...Side talks and yabs grin
smiley yea u should have added that 2 ur list.
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
SuccessfulO:
smiley yea u should have added that 2 ur list.

Yea, I should have...how you?
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by SuccessfulO(f): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

Yea, I should have...how you?
Sori 4 late response, m gud. Hw's ya day going?
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
SuccessfulO:
Sori 4 late response, m gud. Hw's ya day going?

Splendid.. Yours?
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by BreezyRita(f): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
emusmith:

If it was in the days of Moses and Elijah them, who give such people power to do any of these in Church smiley?

Any small misbehaviour can land you "Angelic slap" grin

Grace sha cheesy

Some of them are...

1. Making Calls

You're in Church and will still be replying calls saying "call me later, I dey Church" or "sell am for #3500" grin - To whom it may concern cheesy

2. Browsing

Some folks have replaced Bible for iPad these days, so it makes it very easy to switch from Bible to NL or FB grin

3. Taking photos

Babes working outside the church like traffic unit, crowd control unit, ushers or even environmentalists are mostly guilty of this. Last Sunday, some even pleaded I snapped them...me too snap them cheesy

4. Turning back to admire or to see who is admiring you

This one tire me sha... She makes a new hair and every minute she is pampering it and looking back....hmm...some will just be looking around as if they're in church in search of a treasure- Treasure Hunt ni grin

5. Ladies walking in the aisle when the church is dead silent

She and her high heels... The other day, one almost fell right before me... Pastor is preaching, you go just cat walk from back to front with "one kind dress like that"...na wa o! Thus, causing an interference in the flow grin...

6. Farting

Farting is real o...cheesy, Some people nor dey fear God at all...How you want make people handle the message? Some people dey fart through their mouths sha...When pastor say "Tell you neighbour..." I go look opposite oo or form seriousness cool

7. Breastfeeding

There is always a place for breastfeeding mothers to breastfeed, but some do it as occasion bids... Anywhere that the baby cries, them just bring the thing out... Them nor send you at all o...

I know some can't be controlled and a few of us have been involved in one or more of these...cheesy

Which are you guilty of? cheesy

Have a nice week ahead wink

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Defend This Then You are a real Christian!!!(photo) / Misconceptions About Moses And The Medical Symbol / Video Of David Oyedepo Ongoing 100k Capacity Auditorium That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.