Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 (65244 Views)

Easter: FG Declares March 25, March 28 As Public Holidays / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho / Nigeria's Election Postponement And The Evil That Lies Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by hedges007(m): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2015
Ok..we gonna change our slogan from FeBuHari to GeneralMarch4Buhari

5 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2015
anwo247:

You're so retarded

You don't exist.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Ivanspring(f): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Generals02:

You are either a swollen-mouth corrupted beneficiary of Jonathan's decadent regime or simply one of those thin-feet ignorant citizens who are easily mesmerized and blinded by dumb smiles.

If you were a teenager, you come across as a giggling little bimbo with developing breasts, who falls for every lanky guy that offers the slightest smile, even those with burnt teeth.

Jonathan will complete HIS 8 years you say? You should clean your lips, soiled with the oil dripping from the yam of corruption Jonathan's regime has fed you with.

When next you go out on your street and 8 out of the 10 people you meet do not pledge support for Buhari, then my name is not GENERALS02

LOL... Your post got me laughing, honestly.

Firstly, i'm not a direct beneficiary of GEJ's government.

Secondly, i'm not a teenager and I developed breasts many many years ago.

Thirdly, I don't eat yam and oil. I prefer it with soup.

Finally, ...

I will come back and modify this fourth point after church today...Mr General.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Fiilosofer(m): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2015
mrrock:
Say NO to recycled leaders.

Recycling leaders is not change. Change means something new not refurbished!.

Grandpa Buhari Give the youths a chance.
. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2128319/give-youths-chance-say-no

excuse me pls... Who is the youth you are talking about

Are you sincerely comfortable with the current state of things in your nation? Are you entirely sure you don't want a change yourself...

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by hedges007(m): 1:34am On Feb 08, 2015
They kill our Febhuari slogan but only end of creating the one that will give them headache the most " #GeneralMarch4Buhari = GMB " . This has only increases our Morale ..we must change this injustice come GMB.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Adsales: 1:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Let these elections not even hold sef. I am tired of all these campaigns, rallies, promises that are lies and having political candidates being forced on us. Whatever will be will be jare!
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by DJEhimond(m): 1:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Chai! APC goons be like "Since there is no more feBUHARI, we will use marchBUHARI ..." All they know how to do is deface posters. Stay at a spot for 2 minutes and they will paste an APC poster on you ... Agbero people!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 08, 2015
grin grin grin nigger area Cheeiiii!
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Atlantian: 1:53am On Feb 08, 2015
They said Election cant be postponed, yet it has been postponed. There is nothing Buhari, Tinubu or any other APC nematode can do about it. And come May 29th, Jonathan will be sworn in again, and there is nothing anyone can do about. I am sure all APC change finders will consult conductors for whole fares not change, cos their journey has returned back to their bus stop.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by zoomzoom(m): 1:54am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=Vicotex post=30526935]Haters gonna hate.

#freshAir for GEJ
#FreshAir till 2019
#FreshAir till buhari rephrases his speeches
#Apshit how market [/quote

#Marchbuharitodauratoretirement

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by zoomzoom(m): 1:56am On Feb 08, 2015
AllBusiness:
[size=15pt]PDP Postponed their defeat and shame in stead of them to receive them with ease on Febuhari 14, now they just invited the biggest shame.

The more they postpone, the more Buhari gaining more votes

Mumu people

SAI BABA[/size]

#marchbuharitoretirement

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by 1009ja: 2:06am On Feb 08, 2015
What's going to be is going to be. President Jonathan can only intimidate Jega but not the teaming frustrated Nigerians who see his regime as one of the most corrupt in the world. With the level of corruption in this government, GEJ should really clueless if he is surprised at the level of support Buhari is getting from all corners. This is not about North and South, but about Buhari who represents the only hope for Nigeria to help our country out of greedy individuals who are masquerading as public officials. If APC elected somebody like looter Atiku, people would have no choice but to stick with an equally corrupt Jonathan. But with Buhari in the picture, we have to grab this only hope to decisively deal with corruption. Nigeria will never get anywhere with this level of corruption. Nigeria will never get anywhere with a regime as corrupt as this one. Look at China. China is now confronting corruption in public and private sectors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 08, 2015
APC is corrrupt ten times more than PDP otherwise they wont present a man like Buhari as their candidate...a despot and coup plotter.Removed Shagari from office. Arrested Ekwueme.Ekwueme languished in Kirikiri Prisons for over
30 months, courtesy of Buhari’s jungle justice.
That was how Buhari “fought corruption” and
became Mr. Integrity.
If you examine all the points used to advance
the argument for Buhari’s return as president of
Nigeria, they do not really add up. They are
artificially spruced up to confuse and deceive
those who were not born or matured enough to
experience firsthand, Buhari as a brutal public
officer. Even if the missing $2.8 billion from the
coffers of the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) has not been conclusively
proved, we have the Dr. Haroun Adamu Panel
which President Olusegun Obasanjo set up to
probe the Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF), which
Buhari headed as its Executive Chairman. The
panel’s disclosure that 25 billion Naira was
“mismanaged” is always swept under the carpet
by Buhari’s sanctifiers. The General and his
supporters always ignore the 53 mysterious
suitcases suspected to be full of foreign
currency, forcibly cleared by Buhari’s military
aide, Major Mustapha Jokolo, even after the
Customs had confiscated it as a contraband
item.
Now, this certificate saga, which ought to be
known as Buharigate, puts additional question
to the Mr. Integrity tag placed on the Daura
general. His supporters say it does not matter; it
is a mere distraction dressed up by the ruling
party to divert attention from “the real issues”. I
do not agree. Certificate issues have become an
enduring item in determining a person’s fitness
to occupy public office. It was a certain
“Buharigate” that, in July 1999, got Hon. Salisu
Buhari bundled out as the Speaker of the House
of Representatives when it was proved that he
made false claims about attending University of
Toronto, Canada.
Muhammadu Buhari’s case is more complicated,
and he was the cause of his own ensnarement in
a spider’s web. Buhari refused to obey the law,
which says that every candidate must submit a
minimum academic requirement to the INEC.
Instead, he swore an affidavit, saying his
certificates were with the Military Board. When
the Army came out and denied having Buhari’s
certificate, the APC, as usual, accused the Army
of becoming a tool in the hands of PDP. The
question of whether Buhari actually had any
certificate with the military was drowned in noisy
propaganda.
Secondly, the matter of whether it was the job of
INEC to go and collect Buhari’s credentials from
the Military Board was also ignored, and those
asking the questions were rudely told to “go to
court”, the same court that Lai Mohammed, the
National Publicity Secretary of APC, is accusing
of being used to “scuttle democracy”.
One day, we woke up to the earth-shaking news
that Buhari had applied to his school to release
his School Certificate. What came out must have
made the operators of “Oluwole” forgers park in
Lagos livid with rage at the bastardisation of
their trade by incompetent amateurs. It was a
“cut-and-join” affair bearing the letterhead of
Katsina State Ministry of Education, with
Buhari’s old man 2015 photo superimposed! To
the best of my knowledge, Katsina State was
created in 1987 and Buhari claims he took his
WASC in 1961. Yet, Buhari’s supporters
cacophonously chorused that we should move
on, the man has produced his certificate.
Why this issue is important is that Buhari lied
under oath that his certificate was with the
military. He has presented none. That is perjury,
a serious offence that could get him disqualified
and even jailed if we had functional rule of law.
Secondly, it means Buhari became a Major
General and later Head of State without valid
evidence he was educationally qualified for
officer commissioning. I am afraid, even if Buhari
manages to produce the genuine copy of his
WASC, his famous claim to integrity has already
been injured beyond repair as a result of his
perjurious lies under oath. The evil that northern
political leaders committed by bringing
uneducated individuals into our state institutions
has shown in the fact that these chaps ran the
country aground.
Buhari was one of such individuals inflicted upon
the nation. During his time as Head of State,
goods disappeared from the shelves, and food
was being rationed in an otherwise capitalist
state! Draconian laws were made, backdated
and used to murder drug suspects –
Bartholomew Owoh, Lawal Ojuolape and Bernard
Ogedengbe. Buhari ruled Nigeria like a bushman.
The Press was put in chains.
Buhari became a beautiful bride to those wishing
to do away with President Goodluck Jonathan,
having risen on the wave of religious
messianism after the Sharia riots of 2000 which
swept across the Muslim North. He supported it
openly and vowed to ensure it is taken to all
parts of Nigeria, including the non-Muslim parts.
It was from this constituency that he always got
his votes in the three previous times he has vied
for the presidency. Now buoyed by Bola Tinubu’s
supporters in the South West and renegade
former PDP governors, Buhari looks much better
placed than ever to take a good shot at the
presidency.
What should we expect from such a man with
limited educational background and outdated
connection to modern reality as president? Why
is a professor of Law, Yemi Osinbajo,
enthusiastic about deputising for a man who
can’t even pronounce his name correctly? The
answer is simple. They know that when Buhari
was Head of State it was Tunde Idiagbon, the
deputy, who was in charge. They also know that
as Chairman of PTF, it was a battery of Fulani
technocrats headed by Afriprojects Consortium
CEO, Alhaji Salihijo Ahmad, that was in charge.
They are hoping Osinbajo will be in charge if
Buhari is elected. And I laugh!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by discusant: 2:14am On Feb 08, 2015
anwo247:
2011 Buhari and Bakare
2015 Buhari and Osibanjo
2019 Buhari and Cardinal Okoje
2023 Buhari and Bible

2027 Buhari and Wole Soyinka.

2031 Buhari and Obasanjo. Lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 08, 2015
ahh this isn't good na
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by nzeadachie: 2:16am On Feb 08, 2015
1009ja:
What's going to be is going to be. President Jonathan can only intimidate Jega but not the teaming frustrated Nigerians who see his regime as one of the most corrupt in the world. With the level of corruption in this government, GEJ should really clueless if he is surprised at the level of support Buhari is getting from all corners. This is not about North and South, but about Buhari who represents the only hope for Nigeria to help our country out of greedy individuals who are masquerading as public officials. If APC elected somebody like looter Atiku, people would have no choice but to stick with an equally corrupt Jonathan. But with Buhari in the picture, we have to grab this only hope to decisively deal with corruption. Nigeria will never get anywhere with this level of corruption. Nigeria will never get anywhere with a regime as corrupt as this one. Look at China. China is now confronting corruption in public and private sectors.
GUY YOU NO DEY HERE? BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA AGAIN, ARE YOU SURE THAT BUHARI IS NOT HEADING TO PRISON FOR PERJURY? IT'S 14 YEARS IN PRISON OOOO

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Saucekide25(m): 2:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by ismyheal75: 2:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Some people can't even read in between the lines. This is not a matter between APC and PDP, nor a matter between GEJ and GMB, it is a matter between the government and the masses. They are telling us we don't have a say. Patrick Obahiagbon once said we are not practising democracy but "Cabalocracy" i.e government of the cabals, by the cabals and for the cabals. The next thing I'm actually expecting the ruling party to do is to: 1. Force Jega to resign 2. To buy more time to pursue the law suit against Buhari on disqualification 3. To re-strategize on how to go about rigging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by nzeadachie: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2015
ismyheal75:
Some people can't even read in between the lines. This is not a matter between APC and PDP, nor a matter between GEJ and GMB, it is a matter between the government and the masses. They are telling us we don't have a say. Patrick Obahiagbon once said we are not practising democracy but "Cabalocracy" i.e government of the cabals, by the cabals and for the cabals. The next thing I'm actually expecting the ruling party to do is to: 1. Force Jega to resign 2. To buy more time to pursue the law suit against Buhari on disqualification 3. To re-strategize on how to go about rigging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Sike(m): 2:47am On Feb 08, 2015
Chai! 9ja?! SmH
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Ilekeh(f): 2:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Aitee1:
Oga don bow finally

Apshit how market? grin

Shoeless man not as clueless as portrayed at last!

HOW DOES THIS MAKE HIM LESS CLUELESS?

Seriously, you ought to read your laws and focus less on Wizkid's lyrics.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Icecream4U(m): 2:54am On Feb 08, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by tuniski: 2:58am On Feb 08, 2015
kushreen:
its people like u dat bring dix country baqwards

that has been your stock in trade name calling for those who dare to say it the way it is. So it is u that will take nigeria forward with a backward man surrounded by the very people who are perennial profiteers of nigeria! Smh. Nigeria sai GEJ APC sai Buhari! MarchBuhari on 28/3/2015 as GeJMarchOntill2019!!!
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Walelavender(m): 3:01am On Feb 08, 2015
If they like they should shift it to May 28, for all I care, this present government would hand over on May 29. Prof Jega, without doubt, reached his 'breaking point'. For those calling for his arrest and prosecution should cover their faces in shame, as it is glaring the man is not going to make their rigging plans an easy ride. Let the ruling party expect the shocker of their life as CHANGE will sweep off the era of bad governance # God save Nigeria#

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 08, 2015
The only way that we can live, is if we GROW. The only way that we can grow is if we CHANGE. The only way that we can change is if we LEARN. The only way we can learn is if we are EXPOSED. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself and VOTE BUHARI COME MARCH 28

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Johnrake69: 3:04am On Feb 08, 2015
ismyheal75:

Am not sure you have an idea of what your talking about. let's face it, Inec were never ready for the elections. Have you been to any local government to see the crowd waiting to get their PVC? more than 45% of registered voters are yet to get theirs and you want the elections to go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by onyxo76(m): 3:13am On Feb 08, 2015
this doesn't mean well for us as a nation... i just fear the Military coming back....
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by otbliz(m): 3:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Ivanspring:

LOL... Your post got me laughing, honestly.

Firstly, i'm not a direct beneficiary of GEJ's government.

Secondly, i'm not a teenager and I developed breasts many many years ago.

Thirdly, I don't eat yam and oil. I prefer it with soup.

Finally, ...

I will come back and modify this fourth point after church today...Mr General.
That's the way to reply like a boss
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by shegzee43: 3:30am On Feb 08, 2015
dennismukoro:
LETS MARCH 4 BUHARI TO ASO ROCK

probably march with him to the grave grin
dennismukoro:
LETS MARCH 4 BUHARI TO ASO ROCK

probably march with him to the grave
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by stopdat: 3:35am On Feb 08, 2015
myhoodlink:
God bless Nigeria

God bless President GEJ
hmmm
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Kamsi12(m): 3:35am On Feb 08, 2015
I love dat
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by LogicPower(m): 3:36am On Feb 08, 2015
Generals02:

You are either a swollen-mouth corrupted beneficiary of Jonathan's decadent regime or simply one of those thin-feet ignorant citizens who are easily mesmerized and blinded by dumb smiles.

If you were a teenager, you come across as a giggling little bimbo with developing breasts, who falls for every lanky guy that offers the slightest smile, even those with burnt teeth

Jonathan will complete HIS 8 years you say? You should clean your lips, soiled with the oil dripping from the yam of corruption Jonathan's regime has fed you with.

When next you go out on your street and 8 out of the 10 people you meet do not pledge support for Buhari, then my name is not GENERALS02

The part in bold got me laughing seriously - I almost spilled my cup of tea and got chocked on my snack of roasted cashew nuts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Beware Of This Kind Of Scam... / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.