Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 (65245 Views)

Easter: FG Declares March 25, March 28 As Public Holidays / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho / Nigeria's Election Postponement And The Evil That Lies Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by criminalmindz: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Forwetinnah:
*singing**

I say they will cry again, they will cry again
APC you will cry again
Jonathan has come to stay

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by criminalmindz: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2015
iffydave:
Failbuhari finally fail

They'll now march4buhari to COURT grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by nzeadachie: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2015
LogicPower:
I see the PDP goons celebrating this postponement, not realizing that the imminent and inescapable electoral defeat that awaits the clueless is ONLY DELAYED by some weeks, but will certainly come.

We are ready to see the PDP attack dogs, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, Clark, Dokubo, FFK and Fayose coming up with their worst negative campaign against Buhari within this extended period, but like all their previous smear campaign and character assassination, whatever they come up with they cannot stop the change momentum.

Nigerians HAVE DECIDED to end this incompetent and clueless adm.
YOU MEAN IF BUHARI SUCCEED FOR COURT?

5 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by criminalmindz: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2015
WE WILL MARCH BUHARI TO KIRIKIRI FOR FORGERY AND PEJURY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Forwetinnah: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2015
Bevista:
So, these cowards have blackmailed INEC & Nigerians (using security) into postponing elections.

These incompetent lot had more than 1 year to restore normalcy in the Northeast in preparations for the elections, and yet they failed miserably. Now, suddenly these baboons want Nigerians to trust them to do their job in 6 weeks.

Ok, PDP & GEJ have got their wish. Now they have sufficient time to perfect their evil agenda, but I hope this plays favourably into the hands of #TeamGMB.

One way or the other, this inept government MUST go.

#VoteOutCluelessness
#VoteOutIncompetence

#March4Buhari

You guys rightly asked him to handle security. ..that's exactly what he's doing now grin

5 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by cashreport: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2015
brother politics is bad oh

power in the hands of a good user. he will be unstoppable

HINT: the inec chairman will be given a three month terminal leave letter

the calculation is now that.. they will appoint an acting INEC chairman while JEGA step down for a NEW person

Info: did u people notice that the President looks relax and seems not to be in a rush??
while APC people are rushing and desperate

the arrangement and calculations have been done since last year 2014.

@ all dont wast your strength....Politicians plan months in advance for all they do

funny do..APC will spend more money this period which many supporters dont like

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2015
What a country!
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by criminalmindz: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2015
BUHARI SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE OR PULL OVER.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by myselfonly: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2015
This is the plot of National Association Of Boy Friend And Girl Friend (NABFGF)....

Happy Vals Day in Advance!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2015
LogicPower:
I see the PDP goons celebrating this postponement, not realizing that the imminent and inescapable electoral defeat that awaits the clueless is ONLY DELAYED by some weeks, but will certainly come.

We are ready to see the PDP attack dogs, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, Clark, Dokubo, FFK and Fayose coming up with their worst negative campaign against Buhari within this extended period, but like all their previous smear campaign and character assassination, whatever they come up with they cannot stop the change momentum.

Nigerians HAVE DECIDED to end this incompetent and clueless adm.
We decided a long time ago but it really isn't about our decisions. Is it?
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by funstufz: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2015
INEC POSTPONED ELECTION.

I think its high time NYSC revisit its earlier decision and release 2014 Batch A, afterall, they were supposed to pass-out by february or is NYSC now 14months? support with your likes

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Forwetinnah: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2015
Dubemkelly:
GEJ is the master, Jega the tool boy... They've just disrupted plans and aspirations of people, so the security would be better in 6weeks other than next week?...SmhJega, was really a long vigil and u've spoken

I don't think JEGA knew about this plan till this week
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by sonssyo: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2015
my pastor is correct,last yr december prophecy.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by nzeadachie: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2015
myselfonly:
Sai Buhari
MARCHBUHARI TO COURT

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2015
blemon44:
This is very good

so that Goodluck can do the necesary thing

GEJTILL2019
necessary things like wat? rigging right ?

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by criminalmindz: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2015
myselfonly:
Sai Buhari
BEFORE MARCH WE WILL MARCH HIM TO KIRIKIRI FOR PEJURY AND FORGERY.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by ybalogs(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2015
Suddenly Nigeria will defeat boko haram in 6
weeks.hmmmm.Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by tuncy(m): 12:39am On Feb 08, 2015
I see discontentment in Jega's face

His speech sounded like

Jega: we are well prepared for the election
GEJ/NSA: ok, since u re too stubborn for us to buy or convince, go ahead with the elections and we won't give u any security personnel

Jega: (disappointed), for the sake of the corpers dat died in 2011, and many more taking part in dis election now: I will shift it. But let it be know to u dat I will never compromise.

My question is in 5yrs u can't fight insurgency, u wanna do so in 6weeks (madness)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Eyepencil: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2015
greggng:
The more reason any responsible nigerian has to vote gej out. My jegas reason for postponement of this election, one can deduce that we ve a president that ve failed in the primary duties of protecting life and property. As the chief security officer and comander in chief of the arm forces, he has completely rediculed the image of our nation. Click like if you want him in exile at the end of his tenure which ends by march 20 15
STORY FOR THE GODS!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by AIZubair(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=kodded post=30527637][/quote]See your life? That's how your boss (GEJ) will cry when leaving Aso rock.
Dick_head!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by RaptorX: 12:44am On Feb 08, 2015
wristwatch:
But y INEC? Y? I thought valentine ll be cancelled this yr.

Anyway even if it is postponed to 30 yrs later. We will vote out clueless government.
You people need to stop being clueless, the postponement is only meant for one thing to stop the momentum of GMB. A lot of things can happen in six weeks to shift the momentum back to PDP, a palace coup have just being carried out by your bandit leaders, the question is what is the cowardly Nigerian masses going to do about it, which is absolutely nothing, except go to church tomorrow and pray. There is no guarantee you gonna have elections in March anyway, they are testing the waters, with most Nigerians having your kind of sentiment, what stop them from postponing the elections indefinitely? The answer is nothing, they know you are to cowardly to do jack. Prepare for 4 more years of treasury looting and insecurity.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by amunites19(m): 12:45am On Feb 08, 2015
They are people's friend, they should protect them.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2015
WHAT IBB TOLD GEJ WHEN THE LATTER VISITED
THE FORMER. "The President came here to ask for
my support. I had only 15minutes prior notice
before his arrival. When he came, I took him to my
bedroom and had a chat with him. When he left
his people said I have endorsed him. What am I
supposed to do, deny it? No. For me, that is not a
problem because I am a leader and what I say or
don't say will give mileage to any party. When he
came here I told him that he made two political
mistakes: first was to lose Rotimi, the Governor of
Rivers State. When the crisis was going on,
Governor Rotimi was here to pay me a visit. I
confronted him and he spoke to me very honestly.
Despite the problems, he was not ready to leave
the PDP then. Gen. Obasanjo, myself and a few
others intervened in the matter as leaders of the
party but the president did not foresee the current
situation and didn't take our advice seriously.
Rotimi is one young man I like so much for his
honesty. He is very bold and alway committed to
his conviction. I told president Jonathan that the
second mistake he made was to call Obasanjo a
motor pact taut. What an insult. That was wrong
and the beginning of his problems. How many
times had he seen Obasanjo insult Gowon. I told
him that supporting him would mean to endorse
the insult on Gen Obasanjo. I won't. I advised him
to go make peace with Governor Rotimi and Gen.
Obasnjo. I told him it is almost getting late. I said
to him, you must visit Obasanjo to apologize to
him. I don't think that the outcome was favourable
because it was already late. A lot of persons have
been calling me to raise concern that the President
would use the Military to rig the election and I say
to them that it is not likely. There is esprit d'coup.
Most of the soldiers you see today are boys to our
boys. President Jonathan has no option than to
allow the election hold and to declare the winner. I
advised him on this. Several other persons, both
local and international, have also advised him on
the consequences of using soldiers to influence the
election. I am sure, he won't." ....IBB Please, kindly
...let everyone read Why IBB
endorsed GEJ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2015
abbasteck:
We no get light for my area

Keep us up to date plz

Tired of everytin for dis state
after watching the live broadcsat I was well convinced that jega did the right thing, I want GMB to win infact av been spprting him all along, the concern was for d state affected by d insurgency, though d whole thing may b cooked up by the nigeria security operatives when dey wrote inec that they can assure full protection of lifes and properties in the states BH is operating, jega made it known that on the part of inec there is no problem everything is set, 66.65% of card as been distributed, over 600,000 youth will take part but the major STAKEHOLDER are the security right from the go, I mean taking d ballot papers from the CBN so the letter was treated and its contradicted the electoral act SECTION 20 sub section 1. whivh says even if a date is fixed d election shall will b push forward if d lifes of the pple is in danger. so jega says nysc members not to talk of his staff go dey d election so him go wait till dem 6 weeks finish.
What I will need now b say, we no wan hear anynews than to dey see dis security pple enter bush go bring bak our girls before 6 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by anwo247: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2015
APC waas desparately in need of CHANGE amd now, JEGA has CHANGED the date ....... You asked for it!

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by datribune: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2015
d integrity of our security agencies is in shambles. Is anyone surprised dat d insurgency is far frm over?. PDP using boko haram to play politics while d security chiefs smile to d bank & nigerians keep dying in droves. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2015
It is clear that we are ruled by a STEALING DICKTATOR.

He can not be called corrupt because STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by ybalogs(m): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Only God knows the numbers of jobless youths
that will still go with this election with this
postponement .We're looking up to You O
God.Spare our lifes to witness a better Nigeria.O
God, pls give this miscreants a thinking cap for
them to know they're just sandpapers in the
hands of these politicians.God pls,Bless my
Darling Country,Nigeria.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Saeed348(m): 12:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Sai. BUHARI........

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2015
Ntooorr

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by anwo247: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2015
criminalmindz:

BEFORE MARCH WE WILL MARCH HIM TO KIRIKIRI FOR PEJURY AND FORGERY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Beware Of This Kind Of Scam... / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.