Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP (1223 Views)

I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / "The People That Killed Gen. Azazi Tried To Kill T.B Joshua' - Femi Fani Kayode / Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lies can run for a thousand mile, but truth catches up in a second....for the past 6 years, Jona govt has been bormbarding Nigerians on how and why Boko Haram cant be defeated. Thousands have been maimed, atleast a hundred thousand Nigerians have seeked refuge in Cameroun, Niger, and Chad. To the amazement of many, Because of imminent defeat at the polls, they are now telling us election should be postponed, because they are now "sure" they can defeat BOko Haram in 6 weeks.

Excerpts:

The National Security Adviser, Gen. Owoye Azazi, on Friday in Asaba, Delta State, said the Peoples Democratic Party should be partly blamed for the increasing destruction visited on Nigerians by the Boko Haram sect. Azazi, at the second South-South Economic Summit, noted that the ruling party had not acted responsibly in taking the decisions that had security implications for the country.

He made the allegation just as two prominent Americans, Mike Mullen, the 17th Joint Chief of Staff and former Mayor of New York, Rudy Guilliani, who were invited as lead speakers at the event, were turned back by their embassy on their arrival in Lagos for onward journey to Asaba “for security reasons.” Specifically, the NSA maintained that the rise in the activities of the sect just after the 2011 presidential elections was a pointer to his conclusion that the activities of the Islamic sect might be connected with politics.

The former army chief said the decision of the PDP to exclude certain persons from taking part in the election, contrary to the provisions of the constitution, had assisted in fuelling the sect’s activities. Azazi emphasised that security issues were being politicised in the country, a development he noted had promoted insecurity in every part of the country.

While tracing the origin of the sect and the inability of successive leaders to halt its activities, Azazi said, “Some people were wearing white garments 22 years ago and calling themselves Republic of Afghanistan in the North and some people said they were only keeping to their religion and that there was nothing wrong. “We try to play the ostrich and think things will blow over. I believe we should stop the politicisation of security issues in Nigeria.”

“How come the extent of violence did not increase in Nigeria until the public declaration of the people that were going to contest election by the PDP? And I would also like to say this, though the PDP people will not agree with me, they would like to attack me, but I hope they do it in private. PDP got it wrong from the beginning by saying Mr. A can go and Mr. B cannot go and these decisions were made without looking at the constitution.”

Azazi submitted that there was a strong link between the resurgence of violence in the northern region and the last set of elections that were held in the country He added, “I believe there is a strong element of politicisation of the crisis, where some people were assured that they would win 80 per cent and they did not win.

“Is it not amazing that after the elections the Boko Haram became better trained, better armed and better funded. But I can assure you that Boko Haram could not have that kind of sophistication without a backing.” According to the army General, arresting the leaders of the sect would not completely erase the group because their activities had given birth to other branches of violence, which would continue to raise their heads.

“Today, if you arrest all the leaders of Boko Haram, I don’t think the problem would end, because the situation that created the sect has not been tackled e.g. poverty and the desire (of some people) to rule Nigeria. These issues cannot be isolated unless they are handled comprehensively.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nsa-blames-pdp-for-boko-haram-crisis/
Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by tswitch: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
All these cheap politicking because insurgency is no longer the unrepentant certificateless coupist's main campaign point.
Nigerians are smarter than the vile blood sucking nitwits brandishing themselves as change agents!

1 Like

Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by kestolove95(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
May his soul rest in peace...heaven is his abode I pray God will giv azazi matches and fuel to light up gej's fire in hell

5 Likes

Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by EdCure: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
PDP is the worst thing to come out of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2015
kestolove95:
May his soul rest in peace...heaven is his abode I pray God will giv azazi matches and fuel to light up gej's fire in hell

Amen!
Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Pdp is a party of pigs and blood sucking demons
Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2015
kestolove95:
Amen
Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2015
I pity you and your generations. Blood sucking Demon

tswitch:
All these cheap politicking because insurgency is no longer the unrepentant certificateless coupist's main campaign point.
Nigerians are smarter than the vile blood sucking nitwits brandishing themselves as change agents!

1 Like

Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by 9jatriot(m): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Those who were before now sitting on the fence have now seen what we have been trying to say all these while, this man is too desperate to hold on to power.

1 Like

Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by tswitch: 1:12am On Feb 08, 2015
PUSH1:
I pity you and your generations. Blood sucking Demon

Actually the pity is on your generation especially when youths like you have sold their future for a penance.
If you can't read history go and ask your parents I am sure they also witnessed the same atrocities your sleep killing master committed.
Unfortunately for you your greed and abject laziness has only brought you stagnancy.
Rat!

1 Like

Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 08, 2015
Go fuvk urself.

tswitch:

Actually the pity is on your generation especially when youths like you have sold their future for a penance.
If you can't read history go and ask your parents I am sure they also witnessed the same atrocities your sleep killing master committed.
Unfortunately for you your greed and abject laziness has only brought you stagnancy.
Rat!
Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Chienex24(m): 1:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm... Some elements of truth in this
Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by tswitch: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2015
PUSH1:
Go fuvk urself.

As expected from a lowlife worm.

Better go and better yourself instead of being used as tool of deceit by those whose children you are not fit to clean their soles.

A word they say........

1 Like

Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by tswitch: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Oh, may the divine creator help you choose the right path.

1 Like

Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2015
PDP is bokoharam
Re: Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
We need to fight the PDP govt firts, to get to Boko Haram; its their baby.

(1) (Reply)

See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter / Igbos Be Like (pics) / Fire In Zuba Spare Parts Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.