Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

We Should Have Been In Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / We Should Have Been In Camp (761 Views)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Should Have Been In Camp by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Dear Inec and Nysc, Why are you playing ludo with the future of Nigerian youths? Since you all knew that the clueless one will decide to shift the elections to March, at least we would have been enjoying our orientation exercise now,but instead you asked us to wait till may for no obvious reason, the reasonable thing that would ave been done was to camp january or immediately after the elections,but my government are clueless..They used security concerns to postpone camping,now that same concern has been used to postpone election,,previous years that there was elections,people still went to camp, but when it got to 2015, camp became a Horror Movie...Flimsy excuses were given by NYSC. What i fear most is that the camping exercise shouldnt be postponed any longer cos am almost spending a year @ home now for no sane reason,it would have been better if the whole NYSC thing was scrapped so i could feel free to apply for Jobs at my convenience....Lets stop decEiving ourselves as Nigerians, there was no need postponing our camping, like wise the elections,it was just a matter of honesty, focus and discipline, which this government lacks very well to a large extent... I wont be surprised if we eventually serve by September they way they are making the Nation tense just because of elections...

3 Likes

Re: We Should Have Been In Camp by otbliz(m): 2:41am On Feb 08, 2015
It is well
Re: We Should Have Been In Camp by Ojisik(m): 3:32am On Feb 08, 2015
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO, THAT WAS ALSO THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND WHEN I HEARD THAT THE ELECTIONS WERE OFFICIALLY POSTPONED. BE STRONG, YOU CAN TAKE UP SKILL ACQUISITION OR BEGIN A PROFESSIONAL COURSE WHICH WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT AMONGST YOUR PEERS. USE YOUR TIME WISELY wink

(1) (Reply)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! / NYSC Can Biggly Wicked U / You Need To See This Crativity #fashionsense (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.