Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See (13529 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Boobilicious!!! See The Outrageous Outfit Girls Wore To The Quilox Poolparty / See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by akinsadeez(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
With the long line between the boobs, it is quite obvious that those things have sagged. firm boobs don't have lines like that. It means if she should release the boobs they will just dangle down like television power cords. undecided

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by danbrowndmf(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sarimah:
fine girl with overload
i like your eyes!
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by danbrowndmf(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote
author=MizAusta post=30543384]Busty or no busty, e go still become "low
self esteem" one day: It will be as flat as a slippers. angry

I am more interested in those dimples; chick is beautiful, no
questions.[/quote] u sef fine oh!
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Joshkid(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
akinsadeez:
With the long line between the boobs, it is quite obvious that those things have sagged. firm boobs don't have lines like that. It means if she should release the boobs they will just dangle down like television power cords. undecided
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by seunadeolu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
FLAT TYRE, PLEASE CALL THE VULCANIZER tongue
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by smsshola(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
funnyme:
I wanted to see if its bigger than mine, but unfortunately………

so how big is urs?..How ever don't go this length by exposing it cause the wrong will be attracted.
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by smsshola(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
That is why they keep attracting the wrong men. Men who will only eat, clean mouth and go.

She is a beautiful woman, there is no need for all these advertisements.

True talk..but it seem dt is what is in vogue though shu not folo multitude to do evil.
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by player007(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
funnyme:
I wanted to see if its bigger than mine, but unfortunately………
Hahahahah.
So......now that you have confirmed, wich is bigger?
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i like your eyes!
thanks
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by KingTom(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2015
Sarimah:
thanks
I like your nose grin

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2015
KingTom:
I like your nose grin
no thanks
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by KingTom(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2015
Sarimah:
no thanks
I like your mouth grin
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2015
KingTom:
I like your mouth grin
no thanks

1 Like

Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by KingTom(m): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2015
Sarimah:
Thanks my love kiss
Fixed grin
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2015
KingTom:

Fixed grin
u wish tongue
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sarimah:
u wish tongue
Yes I wish and I wish and I wish that I didn't have a heart grin
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Creamish(f): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
KingTom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin clown!.. now uv put dat song in my head! angry
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by KingTom(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Creamish:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin clown!.. now uv put dat song in my head! angry
It's a good song grin
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by danbrowndmf(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sarimah:
thanks
hmm,u reside in ph?
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by missmaris020(f): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
Danhumprey:
Lead us not into temptation,O Lord!embarassed
I can't stop laffin, are u reali prayn?
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by missmaris020(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
axortedbabe:
Abeg i dey inside church..
And u still see d boobs
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by dplomaticVal: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
in future`s voice, I like wha I ©
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Danhumprey: 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
missmaris020:
I can't stop laffin, are u reali prayn?
Yes,I am.
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmm,u reside in ph?
yeah
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2015
KingTom:
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by KingTom(m): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by danbrowndmf(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2015
Sarimah:
yeah
Wish to know you!
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Wish to know you!
owkay
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by danbrowndmf(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sarimah:
owkay
was xpectn u to say smtn abt u
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Danhumprey: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sarimah:
owkay
Hian! Biko,where on God's good Earth have you been?undecided
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Sarimah(f): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Danhumprey:
Hian! Biko,where on God's good Earth have you been?undecided
Re: Boobilicious! See The Heavy Loads Actress Yvonne Jegede Wants You Guys To See by Mhizkel(f): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Milk industry...she is beautiful tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asa Drops New Album 'Lucid' / Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday / Is Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Nollywood's Most Adorable Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.