Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Need Ideas on Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Ideas on Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements (1466 Views)

Please Help! I Am Planning To Start A Printing Press! / Ideas On How To Make Pics Look Like Cartoons / HELP: Where To Learn Printing Press In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ideas on Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements by Ikonz(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Mods, please help me and move this to the right category, and if possible front-page for the benefits of enterprising nairalanders and for wider consultation.

Hello House,

I am planning on starting a good printing press/company very soon, with intention to incorporate graphic prints like brochures, textbooks, wedding cards, calender, diary, souvenir customization, and other categories like internet registrations (Jamb, waec, post-ume etc), computer school, typset, photostat and other services seen in a normal business centre.

I have engaged talks with my friends & relatives concerning on what it will take me to establish a decent one. I have also gone round trying to identify those factors that will make or mar a good printing press/company plan. Although all the details I have gathered so far appears scanty & brief to me, I have found out that it is capital intensive, requires good knowledge & energy-demanding to run it. I already have an elementary knowledge of printing works because I have bn running my dad's biz centre for some time now.

I have made up my mind to do one or two months Industrial training now with a good printing company around. While I am at it, I also intend to do an indepth research on the pros and cons, upsides & downsides, positives & negatives, demands & challenges, probable profits & losses, the risks and the total requirements involved in setting up a good one

Therefore, I humbly solicit for your brilliant contributions and suggestions on this business. I will also encourage sellers of computers, printing machines, graphic designers & owners of printing company to make their inputs too.

Re: I Need Ideas on Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements by sholasys: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriously i need this knowledge too. very scanty on the net

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Rate My Recent Graphics Design / Graphics Designs That Will Blow Your Mind / A MUST SEE - Corel Design By A Nairalander @ 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.