Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit (4467 Views)

IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Here are exclusive pics of Governor Rochas Okorocha's newly built Imo state house Worship Chapel. APC presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari, Amaechi and others were at the chapel recently to address the congregation of over 3000 worshipers.
source

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by pring: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
INEC POSTPONEMENT OF ELECTION; THE
IMPLICATIONS?
PDP celebrating election postponement as victory.
Tells you all you need to know about the direction of this election
What difference can 6 weeks make?
Will it return our 30 trillion naira?
Will it return our 6.8 trillion naira?
Will it build our refineries?
Will it provide our promised national carrier?
Will it bring back our girls?
Will it bring back our youths? murdered by Abba Moro?
Will it sanitize NNPC?
Will it end boko haram terrorism?
Will it reduce the poverty rate?
Will it add the year our children lost in the universities?
Will it give us purposeful leadership?
Will it restore the dying naira?
Will it restore the credibility of our president in the international community.
Be patient folks, we will definitely vote out cluelessness, incompetence and corruption
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner, the owner's day is here.
Even,if the election is eventually postponed;
Nigerians have decided to vote Buhari/Osinbajo as president; Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The election is no longer between PDP & APC but between Nigerians and PDP. 
Please all, stay the course, no shaking. Spread the word!!!
March 4 buhari
March4change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
More.

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
More

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by majamajic(m): 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Mr Amaechi , politics is not by force . All this frustration pose . angry angry angry angry
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by sojjy: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Whoa......... This is absolutely beautiful...

Good job ROCHAS...
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
And yet his ibo people still hate him. APC all the way jare. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by slimfit1(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Someone
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by mumumugu(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rochas started this under apga not apc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
How does this benefit the common man?

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by mrvitalis(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rocha's is one man I am beginning to like after going home for xmass and seeing road in my villa I never tot will be constructed being worked on or already constructed .........but I still support emeka of PDP
but at the federal its APC all the way

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by asha80(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
J12:
that's the question I keep asking...is govt supposed to be building churches?

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by fiftynaira(m): 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
If u dey inside this chapel pray na sharp sharp answer u go get!!!

#march4buhari
#marchONbuhari

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
pls no offense o, wen did govt start engaging in construction of churches... is dat development?... I think d billions dat was wasted in dat shud hv been used to for instance start up a program for youths dat hv good business ideas dat font hv funding... then use that money to give to the youths as loan... and not waste it on a chapel... it's better for me to hv an ugly stare that's economically buoyant than for me to have a fine state that can't do anything without fg allocations.

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Symphony007: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Such an idiotic waste of money. When did I'm state government house turn to the vatican. Those fresco's must have cost a fortune and this money would have been better spent somewhere else? Go along owerri, there are churches, cathedrals, basilica's everywhere, he will sees the need to build more. Richard turned out to be a big diaappiontment to once admirers like mw.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD , continuously BLESS U, ROCHAS

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Vicotex(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by contactmorak: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
And yet his ibo people still hate him. APC all the way jare. cool
it's unfortunate how many Igbos hate dis man. I was at Owerri last week and I cudnt believe everything I saw. Manificiet government properties everywhere, free Education from primary to tertiary level, dualised road. Inface Imo state is a Megacity in the making. Yet many igbos will hate dis man because of political sentiments. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Symphony007:
Such an idiotic waste of money. When did I'm state government house turn to the vatican. Those fresco's must have cost a fortune and this money would have been better spent somewhere else? Go along owerri, there are churches, cathedrals, basilica's everywhere, he will sees the need to build more. Richard turned out to be a big diaappiontment to once admirers like mw.
Will U ever be HAPPY IN LIFE, at least for once...?

Will U ever get SATISFIED, with someone's deeds..?

Will U ever appreciate someone ..?

Will U ever see a GOOD thing and call it GOOD...?

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by contactmorak: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
lygn19:
pls no offense o, wen did govt start engaging in construction of churches... is dat development?... I think d billions dat was wasted in dat shud hv been used to for instance start up a program for youths dat hv good business ideas dat font hv funding... then use that money to give to the youths as loan... and not waste it on a chapel... it's better for me to hv an ugly stare that's economically buoyant than for me to have a fine state that can't do anything without fg allocations.
Bro don't Just conclude, this man is doing a lot in Imo state. I was still in Owerri last week. This is the only Governor giving indigenes free education up to tertiary level.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
contactmorak:
it's unfortunate how many Igbos hate dis man. I was at Owerri last week and I cudnt believe everything I saw. Manificiet government properties everywhere, free Education from primary to tertiary level, dualised road. Inface Imo state is a Megacity in the making. Yet many igbos will hate dis man because of political sentiments. Too bad.
nobody hates him because of political sentiments just dat he has his priorities in d wrong way... pls tell me the things u saw apart from hotels and roundabouts?

4 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
mumumugu:
Rochas started this under apga not apc
FORGET PARTY...

HE started it as a kind hearted HUMAN BEING..
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
contactmorak:
Bro don't Just conclude, this man is doing a lot in Imo state. I was still in Owerri last week. This is the only Governor giving indigenes free education up to tertiary level.
ok it ends at tertiary level, after that wat becomes of dz graduates?...

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Collynzo9: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
J12:
Exactly my question.
This is a summary of Okorocha's ''progress'' in my beloved Imo state:
Conference centres
Public squares
Guest houses
Government lodges
Round abouts
etc.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Collynzo9: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
contactmorak:
You saw free education too? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

You saw free education too? Lol.
d nigga doesn't even know wat a mega city is... owerri is a city but I wud rate it second class lower...
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
lygn19:
d nigga doesn't even know wat a mega city is... owerri is a city but I wud rate it second class lower...

The guy is not Igbo and might have traveled from Owerri to Orlu or Mbaise which is actually developing to a megacity. I know you people hate Okorocha because of clueless Jonathan and classless Ihedioha but I noticed Owerri is fast joining Orlu and Mbaise. I did not go to Atta or Anara but I also have that feeling that Owerri might join Akabo, Atta and Anara sooner than later. That I also believe is Okorochas plan.
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by contactmorak: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=lygn19 post=30540938] nobody hates him because of political sentiments just dat he has his priorities in d wrong way... pls tell me the things u saw apart from hotels and roundabouts? [/quotethe thing is nothing I'm going to say to convince u, if u've alreadymade up ur mind. But may I say that okorocha's city schools(his model Primary/secondary school) which litter the state is the best of its kind I've seen anywhere in the country. Imagine a government school built like a private school. Free education is the best development u can give to anyone. Any genuine imo indigene can not deny not getting free education at the moment. I have atleast 3 close friends who are from imo and schooling in the university for free. U can't say d same of ikedi ohakim who kept increasing the fees and when student protested, he ask them to close the gate of the institution and bring the keys to him, lol. There are now countless dualised roads in imo state. See what dd governor is doing in orlu for instance. The truth is, no leader can satisfy the people. Even americans are complaining about obama for a lot of his policies.
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Abagworo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

Exactly my question.
This is a summary of Okorocha's ''progress'' in my beloved Imo state:
Conference centres
Public squares
Guest houses
Government lodges
Round abouts
etc.

I guess this one is not progress.

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by priscaoge(f): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
OK Political Sentiments apart,Rochas did a nice job. I guess the incoming governor will do better than him. Let's keep Moving Forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by phiszo(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
priscaoge:
OK Political Sentiments apart,Rochas did a nice job. I guess the incoming governor will do better than him. Let's keep Moving Forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then why not vote for rochas?
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by ASL33: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abagworo you have been posting this pictures since 2013, does it mean that work is no longer going on the project? For the road on your first picture, that road was there before Rochas.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEUN IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA!!! / Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley / Buhari Had Successfully Pushed Ndi Igbo Into Cattle Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.