Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Should The Husband Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should The Husband Do? (3325 Views)

When The Wife becomes the Husband. / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by vega84(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
He should relax after she don tire to hol him am, he should move. And if na me I will make sure I stay up to 5days outside nonsense! #vegatalks#
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
crackhaus:

He should slap the bejesus out of her and take a walk - self defence...

PS:
It must be the kind of slap that renders her temporarily blind and confused so that by the time her sight and senses return, he would already be gone..

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

How about he just firmly grab her arms with both hands, put her aside and reach for the door asap.

1 Like

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Fine dear.

How are you?
I'm fine too.
Thanks.
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by crackhaus: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Joavid:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

How about he just firmly grab her arms with both hands, put her aside and reach for the door asap.

gringrin
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by lilmax(m): 12:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Just 1 slap that's all
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Ewuro4: 1:05am On Feb 09, 2015
lilmax:
Just 1 slap that's all

Naija men don vex grin

I think yall are reaping the works of your forefathers countless abuse on their women. grin

1 Like

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by lilmax(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

Naija men don vex grin

I think yall are reaping the works of your forefathers countless abuse on their women. grin
they should go and meet their forefathers angry not us,no be we cause am
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by mutter(f): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Then he deserved what he got!

For a woman to have the guts to do such a thing it means she has absolutely no respect for the man.
A man should establish his position and authority in the house.
Some men these days just cannot act like man.
Why marry when the woman does not respect you? That is what happens when you do not marry for the right reasons.
It is better to marry a woman who respects you, than a woman that you are in love with.

If a girl did that to my son, she is leaving that house, back to where she came from. She can try comming back when she has learnt some manners.
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Ewuro4: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
lilmax:
they should go and meet their forefathers angry not us,no be we cause am

They're long gone dead and decayed. cheesy

but isn't that how the Law of Karma works? Innocent folks are mostly victims.

Kpele sad
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by blessedqueen(f): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=30540126]Carry her to bed and make love to her.[/q

Gbam!!!!!
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

cheesy cheesy

Its a common drama amongst irresponsible men sha. Like the story of a woman who found out that her husband was in a joint enjoying himself when he left them starving at home. she went there to cause kasala. That kind of drama fit these kind of men. Seriously men who are responsible and exude respect dnt go through such.

Well said, unless you married a winch, your wife will not put you through such unless you are grossly irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
fem29:

Well said, unless you married a winch, your wife will not put you through such unless you are grossly irresponsible

Gbam! Some men need drama in their lives.
Re: What Should The Husband Do? by Wendy80(f): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
When he Lands her a dirty slap now, she'll come to NL, open a Wife battery thread.
Some women just no de hear.

OP he shd do everythn to get away from her.

1 Like

Re: What Should The Husband Do? by ArewaSweetheart(f): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
amtheone:
In a situation where there is an issue between husband and wife and the husband wants to leave just to avoid more serious issues but the wife hold on to his clothe demanding that the man is not going anywhere.

What should be the husband reaction?

Thats a really disrespectful thing to do. smiley

I'd advise he calls the police on her ASAP. Let her explain why she had to infringe on his fundamental right to freedom of movement.
I believe that by the time the police remand her in their 'sweet' station for just few hours, she will never ever forcefully restrict his movement again.

I think senseless acts like that ought to be dealt with strictly. cool

Tallesty1:
Carry her to bed and make love to her.

Lols, i suppose the man's sex..ual urge would be completely dead at that point in time; hence, love-making will be the last thing on his mind in such a situation. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Which Part Of Ajah (lagos Island) Has Good Electricity / Relationship Between Wives and Mothers-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.