Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? (14922 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Massive Curves And Cleavage (Photos) / That Shape On Ghanaian Actress Moesha Babiinoti Boduong... You Like? / Behold The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Shyngle... See That Massive Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by qadeerkug(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
slimshadie:
WOW!!! Dis shape bad pass nicki minaj and Kim K sef.. #Perfect wink wink
kim kini u well so uh mchew abeg get dat brain formatted jhor
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Kassidy90(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
in the end na ordinary termites go eat everyting.......
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by thewarrior72: 2:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Chei this one get leg, get nyash but im no get face at all, anyone I wey wan bleep this kind ugly chimp must cover her scary face with pillow or bedsheet wink
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 09, 2015
y she con resemble guy na
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by slimshadie(f): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
You must be very stupid cos i wasn't talking to u. I wasn't talking 2 u... Nonesense...
qadeerkug:
kim kini u well so uh mchew abeg get dat brain formatted jhor
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by qadeerkug(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
slimshadie:
You must be very stupid cos i wasn't talking to u. I wasn't talking 2 u... Nonesense...
bastard ugly LovePeddler u no talk wit me nd have put my mouth on it do ur worst"""ugliest bitch
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
SHE'S GOT A SEXY BODY AND A MUMU FACE.
I know one can't have it all embarassed
#Banging Body; Pity about the face thou embarassed
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by Hermanie(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
Na wa o
Re: The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? by moonnstar(f): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2015
Great body,buh she is training her waist sha.corset tinx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) / Ubi Franklin Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.