Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate (25190 Views)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by amakachinwe3: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Julius Agwu and Nollywood actress Rita Dominic were pictured with Imo State PDP gubernatorial candidate Emeka Ihedioha.

Source: http://wurl.cc/ZEY

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Smiles smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by jessiecah(f): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
See our pretty Rita....all of them there are short o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by showreals(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
Cool stuff
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Blackchampion(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Julius's head shaa

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by simplemach(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
I pity these people, i pity what will become of them after being used. For their information, i foresee Rochas going back to PDP and later condeming all these people that claim to be his friends.
GEJ till Buhari converts.

22 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by slap1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rochas we know!

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by OCTAVO: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by InwehAkpevwe(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Osusu ministry.... Any way hit like for GEJ and share for GMB...

72 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by dOnLarich: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yawn.. smiley
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by onosprince(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Enjoyment mode is allowed.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by valdes00(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
ANOTHER U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E AGAIN!
March 1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March14= R
March15 = I
March 16= Y
March 17= E
March 18= M
March 19= I
March 20= O
March 21= S
March 22= I
March 23= N
March 24= B
March 25= A
March 26= J
March 27= O
March 28=UP
March 29=A
March 30=P
March 31=C
Whether they like it or yes, Change is Imminent &
inevitable! #GeneralMarch4Buhari If u believe in dis
shout SAI BUHARI!

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by aristocrazzy: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Very soon them go enter politics for house of reps.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Zico5(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice post. They look good though, we the friends of Buhari re not sycophants. We love Nigeria and that is why we want change. Change is not synonymous to any region. At the same time we detest lies. Promise what u ll be able to do and live by it.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ok kiss
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by abworld6deep(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Julius looks slim though...Rita is okay.......
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by tola9ja: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
JANUARY -JAFUNBUHARI -FIGHT FOR BUHARI

FEBRUARY- FEBUHARI- LOVE BUHARI

MARCH - MARCH4BUHARI- TREK ALONG WITH BUHARI TO ASO ROCK{MOREOVER HE IS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO TREK}

APRIL- AP REALBUHARI- THE ORIGINAL AND THE INCORRUPTIBLE BUHARI

JEGA YOU CANT POSTPONED IT MORE THAN APRIL grin grin grin grin grin grin

GMB TILL JONATHAN FINISH SPENDING THE STOLEN 30TRIILION

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by tron23(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
@ Julius agwu, looking good.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by chelseabmw(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Celebrities and Politicians Season 15
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by tola9ja: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
WHO IS THE REAL MURDERER?

Under General Mohammadu Buhari: 1 woman drug trafficker was executed by a firing squad for disobeying the law of the land.

Under President Goodluck Jonathan: Over 31,000 innocent Nigerians, mostly children and women, were killed for lack of commitment and cluelessness of the government and demotivated military.

Now who is the realer murderer?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Johnjack: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
God bless you Rita Dominic...

God bless you Julius Agwu

God bless you Hon.Emeka Ihedioha(The peoples governor).

God bless PDP.

It's me General Janjack wish you all best from the beautiful city of Jakarta----

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by shaboti: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
They look good
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
They look good. Cute smiles
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by nwadiuko1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kkkkkkkk
ftp
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nawa oo, na so threads dey take reach fp.. this one too fast oo.. anyway nice pix but I'll vote for Rochas.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by meshacha1: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
I thought I had MI abaga said he had a crush on Rita Dominic, now is Julius agwu.
Hmm, all of una know una size sha...!
I won't be surprised when 2short comes up with his own.

Anyway guys, today is Sunday ...am wishing every body happy Sunday.

Pls b4 passing by, hit like for GEJ share for Buhari

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by pwerrymansion(f): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rita always looks good, nice hair and make up! Ndi Imo kwenu!!!
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change can only be delayed, It cannot be prevented.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by MymothersKeeper(f): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
Breaking News: Mama peace contest for presidency
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by UnknownT: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seun! I want to thank Nairaland for the Birthday wish you guys sent to me this morning!! For today, I get immunity against any ban, I can do anyhow, nothing go happen gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by SpencerLewis(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Johnjack:
God bless you Rita Dominic...

God bless you Julius Agwu

God bless you Hon.Emeka Ihedioha(The peoples governor).

God bless PDP.

It's me General Janjack wish you all best from the beautiful city of Jakarta----
Emeka ihedioha can only rule Imolites in ur dream and by the time u wake up and realized the reality on that he came a distant 3rd after Rochas and Captain Iheanacho must have taken 1st and 2nd positions respectively.
Ntoooooooooooooooooogiiiiiiiiii..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Kidnappers Release Prince Eke, Muma Gee's Husband / Paul Okoye Floats Fire Department Inc Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.