Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate (25200 Views)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Tundellinium(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rita Dominic looking good always...
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by shejane: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rochas I know, owelle I know but who's ihedioha?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by pring: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
No more PDP in imo state

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by jmoore(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
valdes00:

ANOTHER U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E AGAIN!
March 1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
Whether they like it or yes, Change is Imminent &
inevitable! #GeneralMarch4Buhari If u beleave in dis
shout SAY BUHARI!

Copy and paste ministry, why is March 14th missing? undecided Another scam!! Una no sabi count 1,2,3....
Kai!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by CLEARINGAGENT: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
VOTE UR CONSCIENCE COME MARCH.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice smiles
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by pring: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Emeka ihedioha can only rule Imolites in ur dream and by the time u wake up and realized the reality on that he came a distant 3rd after Rochas and Captain Iheanacho must have taken 1st and 2nd positions respectively.
Ntoooooooooooooooooogiiiiiiiiii..........
PDP can never govern imo again.
Ohakim was a bad experiment.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Engenuo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Blackchampion:
Julius's head shaa
Looks emaciated.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by sage2(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
No hypocrisy. Let everybody take a stand. I am with PDP. Victory is ours in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by PhockPhockMan: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
slap1:
Rochas we know!
Ihedioha we know.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by nkemdi89(f): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
It is rochas and others, the only person that can contest with rochas and will win him is nneoma nkechi okorocha, as long as she isn't then there is nobody. Rita nwanyi mbaise biko you have every right to support your nwanne nwoke emeka.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by uchesino(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=valdes00 post=30545106]ANOTHER U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E AGAIN!
March 1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
shout SAY BUHARI!
[/quote mumu
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
This gal fine sha
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by vjsmiles: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Smiles smiley
why you the call me sad grin
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
vjsmiles:

why you the call me sad grin

No vex grin
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Jchi9876: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
valdes00:
ANOTHER U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E AGAIN!
March 1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
shout SAY BUHARI!

Sai Buhari
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by remoranger(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
They look nice
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by SAMBARRY: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Iyawo yuzedo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by dipopooo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
tola9ja:
WHO IS THE REAL MURDERER?

Under General Mohammadu Buhari: 1 woman drug trafficker was executed by a firing squad for disobeying the law of the land.

Under President Goodluck Jonathan: Over 31,000 innocent Nigerians, mostly children and women, were killed for lack of commitment and cluelessness of the government and demotivated military.

Now who is the realer murderer?

D real murderer is GMB. He has been killing pple since 1983 n still killing his own pple in NE.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by Merryglad(f): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
Blackchampion:
Julius's head shaa
the head b like kite
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by PhockPhockMan: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Emeka ihedioha can only rule Imolites in ur dream and by the time u wake up and realized the reality on that he came a distant 3rd after Rochas and Captain Iheanacho must have taken 1st and 2nd positions respectively.
Dreamer, Ihedioha is the next governor of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by PhockPhockMan: 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
shejane:
Rochas I know, owelle I know but who's ihedioha?
Ihedioha is the next governor of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by sharawwy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Do u ve a problem wit dat??
jessiecah:
See our pretty Rita....all of them there are short o
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by kikelomojessy(f): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Julius Agwu and Nollywood actress Rita Dominic were pictured with Imo State PDP gubernatorial candidate Emeka Ihedioha.

Source: http://wurl.cc/ZEY

Rita is lookin §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ young and pwety! Kisses!
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by jessiecah(f): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
sharawwy:
Do u ve a problem wit dat??

Like why would I?
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by ijeaify: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
SpencerLewis:

make we dey see na Rochas is a bigger thief and can never rule us again is not by constructing China roads and buying all the whole land in imo state Infact nemesis must catch up with all these thief's we don't even have a state library again see concord hotel the only Govt hotel we have has been abandoned since he Rochas came into power rather what he did was to front his own lamonde hotel.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by cabjoy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Rochas aka hause man can not rule my state Imo again if any of you nid his leadership create your state and elect Him
We are ok of using fg project as His project
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by chukel(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
InwehAkpevwe:
Osusu ministry.... Any way hit like for GEJ and share for GMB...
i know what this lowlife did. after GMB got all the likes, he came back to modify his post to likes for gej and shares for gmb.
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by MaureenBest: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
You have your personal opinion, but please speak for yourself and not generalising any of your statement. Am very sure u don't even have your PVC. Imo must move forward. And we are ready to make that change that is constant. Emeka all the way!!!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic And Julius Agwu Strike Pose With Imo PDP Governorship Candidate by InwehAkpevwe(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
chukel:
i know what this lowlife did. after GMB got all the likes, he came back to modify his post to likes for gej and shares for gmb.
I will just ignore you cos you are dem too childish! Am not as corrupt like you! I don't alter things to suit myself!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Trailed By Secret Marriage Rumours / Kunle Afolayan Teaches Son How To Pound Yam (PHOTOS) / Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.