Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 (38814 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!! / PDP Faction Wants GEJ Out, Confess 6 Month Interim Government -sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by agabaI23(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yesterday evening I went to swim and I met a government contractor lodged in the same hotel.

He does not want GEJ back. His grouse with GEJ is that since he came, he is no longer making money the way he was making from contracts. He confirmed that though his money now comes straight into his account without interference, that he preferred the pre-Jonathan era when things were not as tight. That now, they check the validity of any contract before money is paid out and the guy dey fall hand for business.

Then I asked him what do you think in his performance in Agriculture(Adesina), he said he has done well
I mentioned Aganga(Trade and investment) he said very well. he said NOI has done well too and went ahead to add the minister for works mike Onolememen. He said the man has done well too. Transport, he is impressed

And I asked, why won't you vote for him since you know all these? He said, he is not feeling him in his business. He wants things to go back to easier ways.

I told him about Sam Ohuabunwa's opening statement in his article where he said that good performance means different things to different people. He was a typical example of people who want him out because his reforms have reduced undue profit.

GEJ is fighting a hydraheaded monster. God is his strength

245 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by fyneguy: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
Keep lying to yourself. You need to meet some other contractors who are getting paid for doing nothing!

350 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Collynzo419: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
everybody sabi talk story - My uncle's aunt's sister's brother's cousin said that there is no corruption in Nigeria anymore.

When you go to swim again, hope you will meet someone that will explain why Alams is a free man today

mtchewwww

342 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by customized19: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
agabaI23:
Yesterday even I went to swim and I met a government contractor lodged in the same hotel.

He does not want GEJ back. His grouse with GEJ is that since he came, he is no longer making money the way he was making from contracts. He confirmed that though his money now comes straight into his account without interference, that he preferred the pre-Jonathan era when things were not as tight. That now, they check the validity of any contract before money is paid out and the guy dey fall hand for business.

Then I asked him what do you think in his performance in Agriculture(Adesina), he said he has done well
I mentioned Aganga(Trade and investment) he said very well. he said NOI has done well too and went ahead to add the minister for works mike Onolememen. He said the man has done well too. Transport, he is impressed

And I asked, why won't you vote for him since you know all these? He said, he is not feeling him in his business. He wants things to go back to easier ways.

I told him about Sam Ohuabunwa's opening statement in his article where he said that good performance means different things to different people. He was a typical example of people who want him out because his reforms have reduced undue profit.

GEJ is fighting a hydraheaded monster. God is his strength

[/s]

Keep deceiving yourself.

224 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by demelza: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Op I am so sure you did not write this piece with a straight face.
Its funny though.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
demelza:
Op I am so sure you did not write this piece with a straight face.
Its funny though.
lol The OP is actually Goodluck Jonathan

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by double0seven(m): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
the most stupid and rubbish story..... that GEJ is a very corrupt Nigerian president is now a worldwide knowledge..... even America knows....... plus including including Britain and Asia.....

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by double0seven(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
the most stupid and rubbish story..... that GEJ is a very corrupt Nigerian president is now a worldwide knowledge..... even America knows....... plus including including Britain and Asia.....

....the devil is the strength of GEJ, there is no way that it can be God...

49 Likes

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by dustmalik: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Keep deceiving yourself. Epic fail, by the way.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
The OP went to swim and had a discussion with a fish on how GEJ is the best thing that has ever happened to the world. I wonder how a fish is suppose to know anything about GEJ who is just a zoologist and knows nothing about aquatic life. It's either you spoke to a fish or a fish brain person. grin

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Was it a fish you had that conversation with? Perhaps, a fish brain. grin
The story is the funniest thing i've read,the OP has a very creative imagination

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by agabaI23(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
vandutchboy:

The story is the funniest thing i've read,the OP has a very creative imagination
No, I prefer abstract conceptualisation to imagination.

What I told you happened. If you think it was cooked up, then you are probably thinking about yourself and what you're capable of doing.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by agabaI23(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
double0seven:

....the devil is the strength of GEJ, there is no way that it can be God...
That does not mean that my story was cooked. Your problem is that you people hate GEJ so much that even if he turns Nigeria to Buckingham palace, you will still find fault with that.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by agabaI23(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
dustmalik:
Keep deceiving yourself. Epic fail, by the way.
No I don't deceive others let alone myself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by briefness: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Just wondering how someone will post a story like this without feeling embarrassed. @OP I feel very embarrassed on your behalf.
Don't tell the result, we actually want to see results.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
agabaI23:
That does not mean that my story was cooked. Your problem is that you people think hate GEJ so much that even if he turns Nigeria to Buckingham palace, you will still find fault with that.
We don't hate Goodluck Jonathan personally we just don't like the fact he has turned Nigeria to a thieves paradise,were you can loot without punishment. We don't like the destination he is taking the country,even if given 60 years our country won't turn to Malaysia or Dubai under Goodluck Jonathan.

65 Likes

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by rozayx5(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
well if your story was how you met a contractor and he praised Buhari to high heavens i guess those above me would have believed you undecided

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by ba7man(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
agabaI23:
No, I prefer abstract conceptualisation to imagination.

What I told you happened. If you think it was cooked up, then you are probably thinking about yourself and what you're capable of doing.
How did your post explain how Diezani Allison Madueke spend N10 billion on Private jets??

Or help unravel how Billions of dollars just disappear under GEJ's watch??

Or why NNPC and FG keep robbing Nigerians through various AGO, Petrol and kerosine frauds??

Or why criminals are being pardoned and pulled back into service??

Or why millitants, thugs and killers are now receiving multi Billion naira contracts under GEJ??

Or why subsidy payment shot up from N250 Billion under YarAdua to N3 trillion under GEJ

Or why oil bunkering is eating into large percentage of the National income from crude oil??

Or why Army service chiefs keep diverting monies meant to fight insurgency into their personal accounts......

Or after spending billions of Dollars, power supply has fallen even lower??

Or why your President is running after the "Fertillizer cabal" meanwhile the "Petroleum Cabal" walk, spend and fly private jets freely??

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
ba7man:
How did your post explain how Diezani Allison Madueke spend N10 billion on Private jets??

Or help unravel how Billions of dollars just disappear under GEJ's watch??

Or why NNPC and FG keep robbing Nigerians through various AGO, Petrol and kerosine frauds??

Or why criminals are being pardoned and pulled back into service??

Or why millitants, thugs and killers are now receiving multi Billion dollar contracts under GEJ??

Or why subsidy payment shot up from N250 Billion under YarAdua to N3 trillion under GEJ

Or why oil bunkering is eating into large percentage of the National income from crude oil??

Or why Army service chiefs keep diverting monies meant to fight insurgency into their personal accounts......
He is not serious it's sad he took time to write that pack of lies

48 Likes

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by ba7man(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
vandutchboy:

He is not serious it's sad he took time to write that pack of lies
Its synonymous with GEJ supporters, they aren't the most intelligent set of people you'll run into........just like GEJ himself.

42 Likes

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by remoranger(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Nutase: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
If you tell this poop to a 6 year old his/her response will be 'Uncle you can lie o'angry

42 Likes

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by adrainuche(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
We all want GEJ out who are we putting in

I hope the Change we want is not the Change we might end up regretting ... Aftermath they say the devil you know may be better than the angel you don't know

Or according to the pdp termites we are shouting because of 5 naira change in as much as I may need the 5naira change it may count for nothing. However let me get the Change first

Click for Change
Share for Change
Mention for Change

... Change is Imminent

All we are saying is that we need "CHANGES"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Samyyorn: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
If I don't love mr president for anything. I love him for promoting peace in this country. Freedom of speech. Even u aboki is talking. Rome was not build in one day. This guy has tried.

14 Likes

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by Koroaso: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice try @ OP.

2 Likes

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by MrIncrediible(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by kendrick9(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
alright
Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by clubone0502: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
As a business owner. ..let me tell u how GEJ has affected my business. ..

I pay more for imports. ..High exchange rate..high custom duties. .frequent shut downs at nacho..reduced profit.

At every turn the govt keeps talking about strides in the agricultural sector. .but the price of tomato,rice,onions etc hasn't reduced nor has the quantity per price increased.

Don't get me started on power and security. .

the only thing person dey gain is the availability of cheap labour. . grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by LewisO: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
*yawn*... What else can i say to this?

***It's well with our leaders***

2 Likes

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by agabaI23(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
vandutchboy:

We don't hate Goodluck Jonathan personally we just don't like the fact he has turned Nigeria to a thieves paradise,were you can loot without punishment. We don't like the destination he is taking the country,even if given 60 years our country won't turn to Malaysia or Dubai under Goodluck Jonathan.
You have your 1999 constitution to blame for lack of convictions not GEJ. He has arraigned many but they all left with a slap in the wrist.

Also you have to blame the judges who are very corrupt and the civil servants who also 3rd in the pecking order

You have to blame the police who are the most corrupt. Tinubu was taken to court and the supreme court said he could not be prosecuted because he enjoyed immunity as sitting governor. When he exited, the police refused to arrest him.

GEJ constituted a national conference to enable us make changes, but your ilks refused to touch those very important institution strengthening bits.

He is pulling corruption from the root and playing to the cameras, unfortunately most people wont understand this.

The IPPIS, has removed over 40000 ghost workers from Fed payroll and like this guy confirmed, no more middle men in contract payment.

If people are still being paid for work not done, then the 20, 000 km of roads done would not be possible.
The rails cannot be possible
The e-wallet could not happen
These were avenues of corruption which no one talked about.

GEJ is building institutions not playing to gallery.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23 by ifeelgood: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
You mean this GEJ or the one (yar adua) passed on?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.