Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Divorce And Its Effect On Ur Kids. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce And Its Effect On Ur Kids. (531 Views)

My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divorce And Its Effect On Ur Kids. by DEUSHA(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hi
Am alone at home just thinking about how I have managed to come thus far without my dad, I loved him so much,12 yrs ago when I was 13 he made his decisions dat he wanted a divorce, he later remarried and ask us to come with him which we refuse, the early stage of my parent seperation was not easy and funny when other kids hang out with there dad or come to visit them at school I and my siblings will just sit and watch cos mum will be busy trying to make ends meet so no time for visit,she always try her best to play d father and mother role and most times she will send a close relation to bring things for us, those time I came across other student like us who also came out frm a broken home and I must say its not fun at all we may pretend not to care but it is affecting we the children that's why I am appealing to all couples not for ur sake but for the sake of ur kids let's forbear and let go. Forgive one another, let us not allow that little quarrel to bcome d reason for our failed marriage.
Please you can share your own experience or ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Possibilities And Impossibilities / Korede Bello Don Jazzy Perfoms At Ay Live Show / How Noisy Is Too Noisy? Common Tips On How To Sound Proof Your House (infograph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.