Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (56086 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2009
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

-- Matthew 20:16
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21am On Jun 11, 2009
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many.

-- Matthew 20:28
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:53am On Jun 12, 2009
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

-- Matthew 21:22
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00am On Jun 13, 2009
For many are called, but few are chosen.

-- Matthew 22:14
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52am On Jun 14, 2009
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  This is the first and great commandment.  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

-- Matthew 22:37-39
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2009
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

-- Matthew 24:35
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2009
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

-- Matthew 28:19,20
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2009
And when He had called the people unto Him with His disciples also, He said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

-- Mark 9:23
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2009
"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

-- Mark 9:23
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2009
"And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give His life a ransom for many."

-- Mark 10:44,45
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2009
And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

-- Mark 11:22,23
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by skyone(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2009
Galatians 5:19-21 (New International Version)

19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2009
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

-- Mark 11:24
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:13am On Jun 22, 2009
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

-- Mark 16:15
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by kolaoloye(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2009
MARK 16:17

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils;
they shall speak with new tongues;They shall take up serpents;
and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;
they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

-- Luke 4:18,19
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2009
Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk?

-- Luke 5:23
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2009
And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

-- Luke 6:31
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by kolaoloye(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2009
PROVERBS 13:20
He that walketh with wise man shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bossom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

-- Luke 6:38
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33am On Jun 27, 2009
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil; for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

-- Luke 6:45
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth labourers into his harvest.

-- Luke 10:2
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2009
And He said unto them, Take heed, and beware of coveteousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

-- Luke 12:15
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
And He said unto His disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

-- Luke 22,23
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56am On Jul 01, 2009
But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

-- Luke 12:31
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by sleek29(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2009
''The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearthed'' Luke 4:18
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2009
So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

-- Luke 14:33
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by oneluvb55(f): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
no weapon fashioned againsted thee shall prosper and u shall confuse any tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement. this is the heritage of the servants of God and their vindications from me says the lord.

Isaiah 51:17-20
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2009
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

-- John 1:1
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:19am On Jul 04, 2009
But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.

-- John 1:12
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2009
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

-- John 3:3
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2009
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

-- John 3:16-17

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / Apostle Suleman Arrives Kenya For A 2-Day Programme. Check Out His Shoes, Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.