Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (57546 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by seyibrown(f): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2012
Psalm 46: 1- 2

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
"And The Glory of the Lord."
- Sandi Patty from 'the New Young Messiah'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9g-IB0mbGI

"And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it."

-- Isaiah 40:5
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Psalm 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWN7M-4OAgU

"[1]The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

[2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

[3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

[4] Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

[5] Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

[6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever
"
(Psalm 23:1-6).
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
The Lord's Prayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEYpi3c90rY

"[9] Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

[10] Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

[11] Give us this day our daily bread.

[12] And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

[13] And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen
"
(Matthew 6:9-13).
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
"But Who May Abide The Day Of His Coming." - Steven Curtis Chapman from 'the New Young Messiah'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AyNrdx-DLM

"But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap."

-- Malachi 3:2
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2012
"He Shall Feed His Flock."
- Steven Curtis Chapman and Sandi Patty from the New Young Messiah Tour, 1994.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRagPpYTkIA

"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young." -- Isaiah 40:11

"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." -- Matthew 11::28-30
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
"Surely he hath Borne our griefs."
- Steve Green, Larnelle Harris and Michael English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc0EL7JyvQc

"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

-- Isaiah 53:4-5
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Now faith is d substance of tinz hoped for,the evidence of tinz nt seen.HEB 11vs1 so then it is not of him dat willeth nor of him dat runneth but of God dat sheweth mercy.Rom 9vs16
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2012
"I know that my redeemer liveth."
- Steve Green, from Handel's New Young Messiah concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Q5_dYg2zc

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God." -- Job 19:25-26

"But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept." -- 1 Corinthians 15:20
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
"Lift Up Your Heads O Ye Gates."
- Michael English from the Handel's 'New Young Messiah' Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=712KNqT9VA0

"Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle . . . Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory!" -- Psalm 24:7-10
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
"The Trumpet Shall Sound."
- 4Him from the Handel's 'New Young Messiah' Concert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-JdoGlJ3yA

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed!" -- 1 Corinthians 15:52
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
O Thou that Tellest Good Tidings to Zion (2 versions)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkLU_yuMI24

"O thou that tellest good tidings to Zion, get thee up on a high mountain; O thou that tellest good tidings to Jerusalem, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold, your God!" -- Isaiah 40:9 (American Standard Version)

"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee!" -- Isaiah 60:1
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
"Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity."

-- Psalm 32:1-2

Bible Reading: Psalm 32:1-11
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh" (Matthew 2:11).
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
"Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God" (Psalm 50:23).
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren".

-- Romans 8:29
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
"And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments"

-- 1 John 2:3
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
"God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son"

-- Hebrews 1:1-2
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2013
"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God."

-- 1 Corinthians 2:12
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2013
"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

-- 1 John 4:1
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
"And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits"

-- Daniel 11: 32
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
"Sanctify yourselves against tomorrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you"

-- Joshua 7:13
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
"I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren"

-- 1 Thessalonians 5:27
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter"

-- Romans 7:6
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
"Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is"

-- Ephesians 5:17
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
"Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned"

-- Hosea 7:10
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
"Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus"

-- 2 Timothy 1:13
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by Rexyl(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
The world is full of erroneous doctrines to weaken faith so that a believer might fall to deception of the devil but in all a child of God needs strong determination and absolute self control to overcome if not the devil shall continue to gather multitude to his domain.

Judges 9: 8-15

8 The trees went forth on a time to
anoint a king over them; and they said
unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.
9 But the olive tree said unto them,
Should I leave my fatness, wherewith
by me they honor God and man, and
go to be promoted over the trees?
10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come
thou, and reign over us.
11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should
I forsake my sweetness, and my good
fruit, and go to be promoted over the
trees?
12 Then said the trees unto the vine,
Come thou, and reign over us.
13 And the vine said unto them, Should I
leave my wine, which cheereth God
and man, and go to be promoted over
the trees?
14 Then said all the trees unto the
bramble, Come thou, and reign over
us.
15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If
in truth ye anoint me king over you,
then come and put your trust in my
shadow; and if not, let fire come out of
the bramble, and devour the cedars of
Lebanon.
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
"That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us"

-- 2 Timothy 1:14
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever". Amen."

-- 1 Timothy 1:17
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
"And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment."

-- John 16:8
Re: Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2013
"Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul."

-- Psalm 66:16

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / ‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.