Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? (1313 Views)

4 Common Mistakes People Often Make When They Start Blogging / Please I Need A Site To Start Blogging,any Mentor To Guide Me? / How To Start Blogging Today And Make Money Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Spiritman21(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Seriously, I‘m not sure if this is not silly...

But i just need to post it anyway...

I want to start my own blog & I don‘t even have any idea of what to blog about.
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
Blog on a hobby you possess.
I don't have content to blog on but partnered with a friend who takes amateur photographs. I suggested he open a blog to post his works while I document the needed steps and concept ideas he undertook.

1 Like

Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Spiritman21:

if you are serious.

Get a web designer to do the work for you. And he will put you tru.

But if you want to do it ursef. Get a domain name, pay for hosting then install wordpress cms. Or sign up for .

1 Like

Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is surprising.

Are people still launching their blog all in the name of posting and making money from adsense?

If you your website isn't for certain projects that will make steady, sure and instant money do not waste your money launching a website.

In this era where affiliate marketing is the in thing and it will make you good sure and steady income every month, you can not afford to be wasting your time to launch a blog site for the purpose of earning from adsense.

Join an affiliate network, get your affiliate link and begin promoting. You start making money.

I am assuring you that that is the best method you need.

2 Likes

Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Spiritman21(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2015
ribechi:
This is surprising.
Are people still launching their blog all in the name of posting and making money from adsense?
If you your website isn't for certain projects that will make steady, sure and instant money do not waste your money launching a website.
In this era where affiliate marketing is the in thing and it will make you good sure and steady income every month, you can not afford to be wasting your time to launch a blog site for the purpose of earning from adsense.
Join an affiliate network, get your affiliate link and begin promoting. You start making money.
I am assuring you that that is the best method you need.

Thanks, i think i will do just that.
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by luigiajah(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2015
Spiritman21:

here's an article i wrote on my blog. It would be helpful to you http:///W4K

1 Like

Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by webincomeplus(m): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2015
OP, just click the link in my signature to download the free ebook that discusses how to create a successful blog.

1 Like

Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Mayfrank(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
I'd gladly put you through setting up the blog...that's if you are serious about it.

1 Like

Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Spiritman21(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2015
webincomeplus:
OP, just click the link in my signature to download the free ebook that discusses how to create a successful blog.

God bless you! cheesy
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Spiritman21(m): 7:27am On Feb 10, 2015
Mayfrank:
I'd gladly put you through setting up the blog...that's if you are serious about it.

Alrite thanks lets rock & roll smiley
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by webincomeplus(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Spiritman21:

God bless you! cheesy

You too!
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by 360crest(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
First read this article www.shoutershub.com/3-things-to-know-before-starting-a-new-blog/

Titled 3 Things to know before starting a Blog.

Next View the List of 20 Most profitable Niche you should use.

www.shoutershub.com/20-list-of-most-profitable-keyword-niche-to-blog-about/

In addition read this

Read

6 essential Blogging beginners

www.shoutershub.com/5-essential-blogging-tips-for-beginners/

Won't you say thanks ?
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Mayfrank(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Am really delighted to see y'all helping out.
Once you have chosen a niche, you can meet me for designing the blog.
p.s choose an interesting niche
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Spiritman21(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
360crest:
First read this article www.shoutershub.com/3-things-to-know-before-starting-a-new-blog/
Titled 3 Things to know before starting a Blog.
Next View the List of 20 Most profitable Niche you should use.
www.shoutershub.com/20-list-of-most-profitable-keyword-niche-to-blog-about/
In addition read this
Read
6 essential Blogging beginners
www.shoutershub.com/5-essential-blogging-tips-for-beginners/
Won't you say thanks ?

wow! my one million thanks. I never expected this much.
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Spiritman21(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mayfrank:
Am really delighted to see y'all helping out.
Once you have chosen a niche, you can meet me for designing the blog.
p.s choose an interesting niche

in fact u just spoke my mind. well no probs! smiley
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by 360crest(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Spiritman21:

wow! my one million thanks. I never expected this much.

U wellcome, don't forget to usbcribe to my mail service... At d side bar for more updates.
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by bedfordng(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Spiritman21:

blog about what you know how to do best
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by 360crest(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2015
bedfordng:
blog about what you know how to do best

@bedfordng, its nt advisable to blog about what you love best, but what would reward you in the feature, let's asume, you love playing cricket or baseball like every one here in ghana love doing, would you go after creating a cricket blog , with low ranks, search page views and low monthly bid? Come of it.

Just look for a profitable niche and get your hands on it.

Here www.shoutershub.com/20-list-of-most-profitable-keyword-niche-to-blog-about/ , 20 list of profitable niche to blog about.
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Spiritman21(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2015
360crest:

U wellcome, don't forget to usbcribe to my mail service... At d side bar for more updates.

Thanks i already did.
Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by bedfordng(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
360crest:

@bedfordng, its nt advisable to blog about what you love best, but what would reward you in the feature, let's asume, you love playing cricket or baseball like every one here in ghana love doing, would you go after creating a cricket blog , with low ranks, search page views and low monthly bid? Come of it.

Just look for a profitable niche and get your hands on it.

Here www.shoutershub.com/20-list-of-most-profitable-keyword-niche-to-blog-about/ , 20 list of profitable niche to blog about.
don't miss quote me.there is need to have passion for what you do and in the long run, you will make money from it.there are lots of crickets blog created by those who love it and they are doing well at it. You don't xpect me to create a blog to teach people how to make hair when i have no passion or knowledge on it. Though one can outsource but what you know will be an added advantage to your blog by giving value and get reward from it.i have knowledge about computer,internet,mobile phone and share with my blog readers, they ask me question about it, i stand in a good possition to give them the best answer because i have knowledge in it. Just imagine if i created an hairstyle blog because mr A did it, how would i be able to give my honest answers. There are niche blog and also person blog which can be turned into business, as long as you give value, you will earn from it.so it all boils down to what you can do best to start off

2 Likes

Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by seoconsultant(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
nice i wrote about this some days ago

http://olatunjiadetunji.seowebanalyst.com/entry.php?id=32

by the way We offer a blogging platform that allows you to easily start blogging.
The blogging platform is still under development as we are adding more features and designing it more to suite
our purpose for it.
We will be glad to have quality bloggers of all sort of categories to try our tool out.
@ https://www.seowebanalyst.com/blog/
and start a new blogging career with us!
although a bit behind in schedule, our blog contents do find google local attention
eg you can search for clearing agent, licensed clearing agent, etc
we aim on quality content, and also building natural links and traffic to your blog post among other things we are developing.
so if you need a new blogging platform you want to try out, why not give this site a try https://www.seowebanalyst.com/blog/

1 Like

Re: Confused On Where To Start Blogging. Any Help Please? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Good morning everyone.

As far I A̶̲̥̅♏ concerned, blogging will take you ages T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make money from. Wait a minute, did someone say he/she will buy traffic? I thought we have gone pass this. No matter the genuine source buying of traffic for them T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ visit your website and then leave is a huge waste of resource except Ɣø̲̣̣U have a way of getting their contacts and following up on them when there are updates on your website.

Like I said in my previous post, I will stick T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ affiliate marketing because I use cheap media buys which gets me only people interested in what I A̶̲̥̅♏ promoting. As a result, I A̶̲̥̅♏ making more than 200% of what I have invested. With this I do not have any regret T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ stop blogging or depend on adsense.

Like I said earlier, it is my opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Web Design Jobs On Part Time Basis / Receive Google Adsense Earnings Direct To Your Bank....tips / SELL - Virtual Bank Account USA ( Verify Paypal Or Cashout)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.