Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) (66031 Views)

El-rufai Just Got His PVC Yesterday! [PHOTOS] / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by nativedoctor(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
Got this off twitter.
The nitwit burnt his pvc after he heard that elections have been rescheduled.

2 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by dryakson(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Illiteracy of the highest order.. This dude is a pig

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by BlackTechnology: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
grin

Cattle brain

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
He's a Hausa guy. I'm not surprised with this behavior. undecided
Illiteracy at it's peak.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Better,Bleep both gej n gmb

9 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Flets: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Typical of APC numb brains located up north

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by BrokenTV: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
They should all go on and burn their PVC, illiteracy is a deadly diseases. Am not surprised Buhari is an illiterate why won't they behave like him.

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by excell12go(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Has he forgotten that he'll need this card to vote in subsequent elections??
Illitracy is indeed a deadly disease.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ReSexzskilz(f): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Buhari movement!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is bad. Fellow Nigerians we should not be deterred. Our PVC is our power, together we shall return Muhammadu Buhari to power.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by size40: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
I don't blame this guy. Though it is wrong to that. But what do we expect from a nation like Nigeria that frustrates her citizen's future?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by priscaoge(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
BlackTechnology:
grin

Cattle brain

Na dem cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by ohaleoghene(f): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
so he won't be alive for the many elections coming forth ?

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by msmon(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ode ni bobo yi now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by kendrick9(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
north and there backwardness.. this one probably a buhari supporter

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Koroaso: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cheap propaganda.....

PDP antics

1-not enough PVC
2-jega is now a problem
3-no security by army
4-boko haram must vote too....because that's GEJ stronghold in the north.

#GEJ must go
#say no to clueless dictatorial looters
#never declared his asset cos he set out to loot from day one!!!

18 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by mastercee(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Minus one vote for GEJ tongue tongue

10 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Skywalker5(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
He is frustrated. You can't blame him. After all the hype and 2 weeks to election, it was postponed. what do you expect?

8 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by nekaa(f): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
He has two

30 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by alexbch(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
dryakson:
Illiteracy of the highest order
u sabi

1 Like

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by jingh(f): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
frustration but he shouldn't ve done dat since election may still hold if Dr jonadunce no use his toy to postpone it again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Vicotex(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is the change these Janjaweedz are looking for.
nativedoctor:
Got this off twitter.

When APC was chanting Change! Change!! Change!!! we want Change...INEC got the wrong message and changed the date of elections.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by igbsam(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flets:
Typical of APC numb brains located up north

Where is your sense ?

10 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Alexyswiss(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
I don't blame him. I personally I was madly angry when I heard the election was post poned...I decided I'd not vote again.

what do you expect..

when every passing day a youth get killed just because of elections.

when children ain't safe, even some mother refused to get pregnant for fear of carrying a baby during election violence

when schools rushed up the semester just to meet up the February 14 deadline

All I know is the election was postponed so Rigging would be more effective. the president needs more time to get the rigging technology in a 100% efficiency

its all clear GEJ would lose in a free and fair election

to me he doesn't deserve another tenure...period!!
he just ain't capable to correct a deeply corrupt Nigeria

but GMB too...all his team...are all the same people who left Nigeria in this state. which magic would he perform to change the country when he hasn't changed the people who spoiled the country

MY QUESTION IS...

are no other political party aside PDP and APC?

because in my own opinion..

we gave PDP...They messed it up
APC contains all the PDP's who messed it up

why not try other political parties?
maybe that would be the Revolution

cus me I no go vote PDP or APC I better try something new...that's the real #CHANGE!!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by alexbch(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
nativedoctor:
Got this off twitter.
buhari has lost a vote hurray

14 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by mastercee(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
excell12go:
Has he forgotten that he'll need this card to vote in subsequent elections??
Illetracy is indeed a deadly disease.

Illiteracy pls

12 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by jerrymej(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
At his lost.
Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lols Laugh it Off..
A passenger Bus was attacked by Armed robbers on its way back from a journey .. The armed robbers stopped the Car and Ordered everyone down to submit their belongings ..
They took the belongings and Shot them after asking of their names.
The armed robbers after killing almost nine passengers got to a particular lady and asked her name
Lady - My name is ..my name is
Armed robber - ( pointing the gun to her face) hey!!! what is your name before I shoot
Lady - my name is Mary ...
Armed robber - haa,dats my mother's name..oh ..you are so lucky ..I won't shoot you ..I will spare you..you can go.
Armed robber - next
John - Yes Sir.
armed robber- what is your name
John- Sir,my name is John but people also call me Mary ..

6 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Probably high on weed or Something..
or maybe the bag of rice and Ankara he will get if he votes will no longer be available to him for d day he needs it since elections have been postponed
or he is probably a cattle brained illiterate

2 Likes

Re: He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) by CaptainAmerica1: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' / Governor Zulum Disguised As A Patient, Caught Officials Collecting ₦10,000 / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.