Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (45133 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by kaypompey(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
kaypompey@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by gogona(f): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
ukogift4real@yahoo.com thanx in advance
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ALVA001: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Help a broda lasisilukman2002@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kindly Send to me too alukoesther7@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Wealth1000(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
godspowerking@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by bookeyaiye: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aiyegbusiyemi@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Osu175(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 01, 2015
cderulo@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Marvinray(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
nonsothomas@gmail.com.. God bless
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by andrew2286(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
drewoseghale@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ekeneluvsu(m): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
ekhennedeey@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by harqyn: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
PLS, KINDLY SEND ME;PUBSTER20@GMAIL.COM
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by beejay4all(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=easypee post=30549358]Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

beejaycares@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by john410(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls send it to jakogwu4yugh@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Hyphee(f): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
hypheelove@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by carlosperrera(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Pls send to carlosperrera@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by esoboy875(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Pls send to edoborchristian875@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Segunlords(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
segunlords@ymail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mcstan18(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2016
chynazom:
Kindly send me a copy too: chinaz.franca@gmail.com

Thnks!

Should I still send it? grin grin

cc: Chynazom
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mcstan18(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2016
chynazom:
Kindly send me a copy too: chinaz.franca@gmail.com

Thnks!

Should I still send it?

cc: Chynazom
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by tompat86(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2016
payshence2011@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by oluwabishop: 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
epunemizundu@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by edorhe14(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Brucebrian616@gmail.com...Thanks in advance
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Osu175(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
o
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by tomysyngr8(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
tomysynmomoh.mt@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by cutemekus: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2016
mine is cutemekus@gmail.com
easypee:
Dear All,

www.stockmoneyz..com

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by cutemekus: 2:27am On Feb 13, 2016
cutemekus@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by harmony04(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2016
yinusa04@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by chukwuebuka077: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2016
Please I need it-- ezechukwuebuka07@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ayodele2012(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2016
God bless u. swayodele2012@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by ikdiaro(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ikdiaro@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by onyenedumicheal(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2016
Onyenedumicheal@yahoo.com.pls send

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Grooming Centre Online Aptitude Test / Iniobong Umoren’s Sister Receives Job Offer (Photos) / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.