Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (45092 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by otobong085(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Otobong085@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by vansledge(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2015
thanks pal grin cool
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by engrsirbash(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2015
aleebash007@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by haykayforreal(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2015
haykayforreal@live.com
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Queeee(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2015
denoch22@gmail.com thank bro
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by jogojogo: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2015
EXCELENGINEER12@YAHOO.COM
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by dayo4(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2015
talktoferrari@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by fecosequence(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
offorifeanyi95@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
dayo4:
talktoferrari@yahoo.com

@walex084, @linked, @peaceudoh92, @otobong085, @engrsirbash, @haykayforreal, @Queeee, @jogojogo, and @dayo4

Check your e-mail. The file has been sent to you all.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by yomight4sample(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pls I need it too yomight4sample@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by gargoyle: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
oyint4real@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
easypee:

@hajjisemiu, @enkay27, @murphydon, @PapiDShipCapt, @rolandy22, @promsman12, @connie2flex,@ookunlola, @dare01, @Stemkay, @vansledge, @seedbaba, @osigiepurr, @obinna002, @Dparagon, @dejde

File has been sent to you all.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,

The folder is empty... After unzipping...
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by missystephen: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Please send to my e-mail missyacstephen@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by kingsleyugo41(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kingsleyugo41@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Alorotimi: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
send to alorotimi@yahoo. com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by enihouse(f): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pls send to me mbaraijeoma@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by toom2: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
toom1ng@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Gabrielabel31: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
gaboad@yahoo.com
that's my own email address. thanks.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
promsman12:

The folder is empty... After unzipping...

@promsman12, don't do this again. This is not a joking matter. You wrote me, and I responded in detail showing you how to download and get the files and I suggested you don't use your mobile phone but rather your PC. If you don't know how to or which location you unzipped your file to, is that the reason to say it is empty? It is an insult to me who put the files in there. I have just tested the link again myself, downloaded the Zipped file and opened it to reveal all the pdf files. Please look for someone to help you. Don't confuse others. This is a self-less act I'm doing. God has already blessed me for it.

No one has downloaded the file and made this kind of complaint. I have a lot of 'thank you' e-mail in my inbox right now. I have attached one of them from @haykayforreal (names obliterated for identity reasons) for others to see.

Some people say their thanks; others don't bother; yet there are still some who want to rubbish things. I hope you don't carry such attitude to any interview because some employers can intentionally annoy you to record your reaction.

Good luck.

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
easypee:

@promsman12, don't do this again. This is not a joking matter. You wrote me, and I responded in detail showing you how to download and get the files and I suggested you don't use your mobile phone but rather your PC. If you don't know how to or which location you unzipped your file to, is that the reason to say it is empty? It is an insult to me who put the files in there. I have just tested the link again myself, downloaded the Zipped file and opened it to reveal all the pdf files. Please look for someone to help you. Don't confuse others. This is a self-less act I'm doing. God has already blessed me for it.

No one has downloaded the file and made this kind of complaint. I have a lot of 'thank you' e-mail in my inbox right now. I have attached one of them from @haykayforreal (names obliterated for identity reasons) for others to see.

Some people say their thanks; others don't bother; yet there are still some who want to rubbish things. I hope you don't carry such attitude to any interview because some employers can intentionally annoy you to record your reaction.

Good luck.

Dude, calm down. I didn't write you requesting any information on how to download the file. I was not aware that I needed a PC to assess it. I downloaded the file and unzipped it with my phone and found an empty folder - and I stated it. You don't have to be heated up about this...
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
promsman12:

Dude, calm down. I didn't write you requesting any information on how to download the file. I was not aware that I needed a PC to assess it. I downloaded the file and unzipped it with my phone and found an empty folder - and I stated it. You don't have to be heated up about this...

No worries. I've seen your explanation. That explains it because I was surprised to read that it is empty. Whenever you are able, use a computer and you should be able to get the files. If you have any problem let me know and I'll e-mail it again direct to your e-mail inbox. Cheers!

Remain blessed.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by easypee: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
@yomight4sample, @gargoyle, @omololagirl, @missystephen, @kingsleyugo41, @Alorotimi, @enihouse, @toom2, and @Gabrielabel31

Kindly check your e-mail. Details have been sent to you.

Please remember to use a PC. You might have problem downloading if you use your mobil phone.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by oluwadeeboi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
dammie009@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
easypee:

No worries. I've seen your explanation. That explains it because I was surprised to read that it is empty. Whenever you are able, use a computer and you should be able to get the files. If you have any problem let me know and I'll e-mail it again direct to your e-mail inbox. Cheers!

Remain blessed.

Thanks... More power to your elbow...
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by kunlexykezman(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kunlexykezman@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by EngrAkpan(m): 3:39am On Feb 10, 2015
pls i need d interview questions n answer
etukgabriel@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by eltata(m): 4:11am On Feb 10, 2015
enabulujames@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 10, 2015
King02igwe@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by orobopasiosio(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2015
aderemioyeniran@ymail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by bussyamu(f): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Pls kindly send to my email
bussyamu@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by danielous(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
i'll like to have mine dbabatunde9@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Grooming Centre Online Aptitude Test / Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.