Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (44988 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / 3 Brain Teasing Job Test Questions I Was Asked. Please drop your answers / Lessons From His Job Test Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by michealewela: 9:04am On Jul 26, 2017
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
…PiousTrade (www.stockmoneyz..com)
We bring you the best deals around.
Michealewela@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Gliano(m): 9:07am On Jul 26, 2017
olagbajumo.gbenga@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by comonwealth(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
onumahjerry@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Armynu(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
easypee:

@infinitemiles, @Effizzy2much, @temisukanmi, @treasureboy09, @ujezeez, @Nnamdig2, @Okattamgbee, and @toideve

Check your e-mail. The file has been sent to you all.

Good luck.

Remain blessed,

aminu4faxy@yahoo.com please send... thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by segun4christ: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Pls kindly send it to me.. fasanmiolusegun@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by blessedgal(f): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
easypee:
Dear All,

I am giving out free samples of job test and interview questions + answers. This is my contribution towards helping those looking for employment. Please drop your e-mail if you are interested. You will get the Zipped pdf files link sent to your e-mail.

However, I am not a fan of job seeking. I rather preach to people to learn to own their own business or better still invest on the side and have two or more standard sources of income. But if an opportunity for a good job (e.g. N300,000+ per month) comes up, by all means go for it. But I don’t support university graduates applying for N50,000 per month jobs as bank marketing executives, supervisors or whatever job title they give you. For goodness sake what are you doing there? You can make several times more running your own thing with as little as N10,000 start-up capital. Do the research. Even my security and the recharge card seller nearby makes more than that in a month.

If you wish to learn how to invest in the stock market and avoid losing your hard-earned money, visit:

www.stockmoneyz..com

My advice: To invest in the stock market, you’ll need: Patience; foresight; a clear head; reasonable fund (not meant for feeding); eagerness to research and ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY).

Drop your e-mail to receive the free job test and interview questions + answers.

Remain blessed,
pls send to amhenrior14@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Blissyblazer(m): 5:20am On Jul 30, 2017
please send to oyeolu1@yahoo.com. Thankz.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by fannybaby(f): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2017
easypee:
Dear All,

www.stockmoneyz..com

Remain blessed,

rosedorcas18@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by next2kings(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Next2kings@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by comonwealth(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
onumahjerry@gmail.com thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by mday: 1:44am On Aug 25, 2017
michaelmatix@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by matom90: 2:12am On Aug 25, 2017
easypee:
Dear All,

www.stockmoneyz..com

Remain blessed,
matom20@outlook.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by olaifeboy(m): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Please let me have a share of the cake olaifeboy@gmail.com remain bless bro
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by olaifeboy(m): 4:57am On Aug 25, 2017
Olaifeboy@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Solphiequeen(f): 5:18am On Aug 25, 2017
easypee:
Dear All,

www.stockmoneyz..com

Remain blessed,
interested please. mail is solphiequeen@live.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nico4luv: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2017
eghosa.nicholas@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by dollynson: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Here sir dollynson777@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by opemipo129(m): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Here is my email sir.. opemipojokotagba@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2017
aktor365blogs@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Dmeji4444(m): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2017
ishadaresaheed@gmail.com

I need a copy.

Thanks for the good job.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by viktour25(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2017
amos_vick@yahoo.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by larrymoore1: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2017
tuk2larrygee@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by whodohgeepee(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2017
fernandogeepee36@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by whodohgeepee(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Dmary90: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please send to sonde.mary90@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by angeljanelee(f): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
nwaigwejane@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by andersonho: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls I also need it andersonisgud@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Dazgrace: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pls sir I will be grateful if sent to my mail graceonyeabor7@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Abiboy09: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
RNZ GLOBAL is an International Healthcare management Firm. We are looking for enthusiastic, committed and highly professional and experienced Registered Nurses to work in a private hospital in Port harcourt, Nigeria.

Job Title: Registered Nurses

Applicants must have at least aminimum of 5 years’ experience, a valid nursing license and experience in any or some of the following areas of specialty nursing:

Adult ICU
Neonatal and/or Pediatric ICU
Paediatric ward General adult ward
Maternity services
Theatre A&E and outpatient department:

Applicants should meet the following criteria:
Registered General Nurse
Good updated clinical skills
Good communication and organisational skills
Good theoretical knowledge of nursing care
Evidence of ongoing professional development
Previous experience in a hospital setting
BLS and/or ACLS-certified

Duties of this role include:
Work within a team of staff including qualified nurses, other allied health professionals and clerical staff.
Demonstrate a consistently high standard of nursing care for a caseload of patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital, NMCN Code and the hospital policies and protocols.
Deliver high quality, evidence-based and patient focused clinical care.
Uphold a duty of care and clinical governance
Maintain own and others’ knowledge of clinical excellence

Salary & Benefits:
RNZ GLOBAL is an International Healthcare management Firm and we take pride in offering our staff a competitive salary and a wide range of employee benefits, including:
Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
Housing allowance
Transport allowance
Career advancement opporunuties (locally and abroad)

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume alongside relevant credentials to: hiring@rnzglobal.com.

Closing Date: 4th September, 2017.
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by lessie(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
aznnagbogu@gmail.com
Re: Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers by Abiboy09: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
RECRUITMENT NOTICE

The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project in Abuja:

Context
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.

POSITION: HEAD OF MISSION SUPPORT

Main purpose
Provide support to the mission by supporting the Head of Mission in the administrative part of coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities, contributing to the context analysis and follow-up, providing translations and interpreting in order to facilitate coordination tasks in the mission.

Job Description

Assist the HOM in the context analysis, disseminate relevant context information to the coordination team, regularly inform them on key issues, update general information on the context for MSF internal documents, and advise on cultural appropriateness of organizational activities and individual behaviors
Keep good knowledge of counterparts in different administrations and file field contacts (other NGO’s, UN agencies, local authorities…) verifying that they are easily accessible in order to facilitate contacts and meetings.
At the request of the HOM, represents MSF in meetings (NGO, official bodies, administration…).
Ensure the follow up of relevant administrative dossiers such as the MSF registration in a country, working permits, immigration policies, national protocols, etc.
At the request of the HOM, prepare and conduct an information briefing focusing on the country context for International, Regional and Relocated Staff.
Project management – Identify partners susceptible to engage/collaborate with MSF, proceed with due diligence controls under HOM supervision, support coordinators in implementing duty of care mechanism
Advise on Advocacy strategy and influential method at government level
Assist the HOM in drafting proposal to submit to institutional donors.

Specific Accountabilities
Centralizes all mission official documents, MoUs, Nigeria Immigration service documents, national Planning Commission, IDEC office, NAFDAC office and keeps networking with these offices.
Advises head of mission on developing network on demand with authorities and stakeholders useful for the mandate of MSF, updates contact list: official authorities, political figures, journalists, academics, influential people, etc.
Support head of mission for updating the mapping of actors in Nigeria relating to MSF activities.
Identifies official sources and follows evolution of legislation on administrative matters related to MSF activities: immigration procedure, import procedures, labor law, taxes, etc.
Required Skills and Conditions

Education: University level studies or similar: preferably Master level in political sciences, Business Administration, law, etc.
Experience: Previous experience in humanitarian aid, preferably with MSF. Essential, very good understanding of the functioning of the different administrations on the local country (critical).
Languages: English essential, speaking main languages of Nigeria an asset.
Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet).
Competencies
To be organized
To have a networking capacity
To have Negotiation skills
Teamwork
Flexibility (may have to go regularly on the field or accompany HOM in work related trips).
Humanitarian Commitment
Stress Management
Work Location

Abuja (Nigeria).
Remuneration

Monthly Gross salary of N392, 500 (Three hundred and ninety two thousand five hundred naira only)
Contract

Unlimited contract.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV, copies of qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Abuja : No 26 Olu Agabi Close Life Camp -("Application Box" at the Watchmen Desk).
Applications can be submitted in person or by email to: msff-abuja-recruitment@paris.msf.org
WITH REF. HOM SUPPORT 2017.

Deadline for the submission of applications: 23RD SEPTEMBER 2017.

Please make sure to submit your application by this date.

NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.

Closing Date: 23rd September, 2017.

Notice: No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process. MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / IPNX Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.