Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto (1173 Views)

Discover How I Started My First Online Business With No Money / ‘I Was 18 When I Started Driving A Truck’ – Female Driver (photo) / I Started ICAN Exams Out Of Boredom- Jarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto by zayzee(f): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
Folayemi Agusto is the Chief Executive Officer of The Artisan Gift Company, an establishment that was registered in January 2014 to provide services to celebrants and event makers. As an entrepreneur, Agusto who was featured in the premier edition of GT Bank SME Market Hub ‘Merchant Monday’ programme, said her expectation when beginning her business is very different from the reality she has gotten. In this interview with UZEZI ADESITE, the graduate from University of Virginia, USA, discusses her business and issues in the event management industry.

Tell us about The Artisans Gift Company?
The Artisans Gift Company is a gift and favour business based in Lagos Nigeria. We sell a range of gifts and favours for all sorts of events like baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, birthday parties and also package corporate gifts.
Why did you set up this business?
I started this business because I am very into event management and planning. I have attended lots of events in Lagos over the years and I never liked the gifts that were given out. I have seen vegetable oil as gift, I have seen garri. My cousin received bleaching cream last year. I have seen so many buckets and trays; so many odd things that people might not really need at home. So I wanted to change this industry I guess and change the gifts that were given out to things that are more practical, more useful and functional.

Click to read full interview- http://zayzee..com/2015/02/i-started-my-business-with-n50-000.html
Re: I Started My Business With N50, 000 – Agusto by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Join Private Tutorial classes near you,

Have lecture centers come to you instead of you going to them,

Get help for your Professional Exams,

And find help for your Projects and Homework.

You can also register as a tutor in your area of specialization and get students to teach.
Starting 1. 2. 2015.

Regards
The Tuition.com.ng Team

Tuition.com.ng is a sister site to www.IcanLectures.com.ng, and www.TextBooks.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place To Do My Siwes Programme / Entrepreneurial Development And Career Development Series- Warri, Delta State / Call Centre Agents To Drag Gbenga Adebayo To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.