Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. (4045 Views)

Dove And Lemon Fresh, Which Is Better? / What Can I Mix With My Lemon Fresh Lotion. / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by DEUSHA(f): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
used to have dis kind of rough face decorated with different kind of spots and acne, but thumbs up to my little sis who loves to read about nature and anything that will b of importance, so she stumbled into a book which have been in my house for over five years without me knowing what was inside and she came across the importance of charcoal,honey and lemon to d skin so when I started making use of this natural product mehnnn my skin is perfect and flawless even without any make up am good to go.

THE FOLLOWING ARE STEPS TO TAKE÷
Step 1.
Take one spoonful of grounded charcoal(its better u ground ur charcoal urself and d kind of charcoal u can use or dat is good is d one gotten from firewood e.g people frying akara or d ones gotten from the wood u used in cooking. Lol)
Step2
Cut ur lemon into two, take one halfand squeeze the water.Note÷ depend on the quantity u wanna mix u can decide to fetch four spoons of charcoal then mix two lemon. Make it a bit thick, then apply it on your face.

Leave it for as long as you can before taking your bath then you can wash it off.

Step3
Mix honey, lemon and charcoal togather with warm water and drink, these mixture help to purify your blood and get rid of toxins which affects your skin then drink a lot of clean water and much fruit. Try dis even if you are not having pimples it keeps ur body glowing repeat atleast twice a week and you will see d result. On my next post I will write on d importance of ginger and garlic and the use of cucumber to treat some skin and facial ailment.

Pls you can add your own contribution thks.
Re: Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by Redoil: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Are you sure?
Re: Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by pwerrymansion(f): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ihukwa icho nma undecided

1 Like

Re: Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by XuteSleeks(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Source please cos d memories of d 'Ebola salt' scam is still fresh in our heads. wink. #just kidding#

DEUSHA:
used to have dis kind of rough face decorated with different kind of spots and acne, but thumbs up to my little sis who loves to read about nature and anything that will b of importance, so she stumbled into a book which have been in my house for over five years without me knowing what was inside and she came across the importance of charcoal,honey and lemon to d skin so when I started making use of this natural product mehnnn my skin is perfect and flawless even without any make up am good to go.

THE FOLLOWING ARE STEPS TO TAKE÷
Step 1.
Take one spoonful of grounded charcoal(its better u ground ur charcoal urself and d kind of charcoal u can use or dat is good is d one gotten from firewood e.g people frying akara or d ones gotten from the wood u used in cooking. Lol)
Step2
Cut ur lemon into two, take one halfand squeeze the water.Note÷ depend on the quantity u wanna mix u can decide to fetch four spoons of charcoal then mix two lemon. Make it a bit thick, then apply it on your face.

Leave it for as long as you can before taking your bath then you can wash it off.

Step3
Mix honey, lemon and charcoal togather with warm water and drink, these mixture help to purify your blood and get rid of toxins which affects your skin then drink a lot of clean water and much fruit. Try dis even if you are not having pimples it keeps ur body glowing repeat atleast twice a week and you will see d result. On my next post I will write on d importance of ginger and garlic and the use of cucumber to treat some skin and facial ailment.

Pls you can add your own contribution thks.
Re: Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by sheabutter1: 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and control of dry skin. For your home delivery from our online store. Visit.
: http:// www .konga.com/concepticalsheabutter 

Please rearrange the website by closing the space.
Re: Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by DEUSHA(f): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Am not publicizing any business its what I use almost daily and it has helped me a lot including my friends and family dats why I decided to post it, not saying is a most is just an idea.
Re: Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by mikkyword(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
with charcoal on it. mehn I can't try it. ooo.
Re: Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by dawngal(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
I love natural products.Would definitely try it.
Re: Wonders Of Honey, Charcoal And Lemon. by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
pwerrymansion:
Ihukwa icho nma undecided

LWKMD grin

(1) (Reply)

Unique Ankara Boubou/bubu Gown Styles | Latest Kaftan Styles For Ladies / on God / Natural Hair Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.