Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. (17110 Views)

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall / 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by mrborntodoit: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2015
The money changers a.k.a a.b.o.k.i
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by mrkings84(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2015
that's how one of those suspicious guys came peeping as I was trying to enter an ATM pin, when i turned to confront him he quickly asked: the ATM dey pay in dollars??

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by ITbomb(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2015
That number 8 sha, I always win.
No matter who dey the other side, once I press, it must open for me
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by sweetbaby22(f): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2015
adrainuche:
Op which one are you

nice one pls ans OP
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by sweetbaby22(f): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
LMAO.....This one Funny die!!...Laugh so tay I go knack person crates of eggs break.

Gbese!!

LMAO kai serious gbese grin
OP will bare the cost wink
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by wildikeman(m): 10:58am On Feb 09, 2015
McLove:
Those who always want to jump queue
I hate this kin of people ehh they are everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2015
Fabdedon, you are the da bomb jhor.. Kudos bro

I laf so tey water dey comot for my eyes
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Topmost2015(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2015
Cashless Banking - Some Banks now load half Notes on their ATM Machine. I have experienced this on two different Banks ATM this year. Keystone Bank and UBA. when i returned the N1,000 half note to keystone the HOP that changed the note for me said it will be a shortage for her. Abeg, help me ask her who to bear the shortage?

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by lovely17(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2015
Just cant stop laughing
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by phlamesG: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2015
No.4 got me rolling. grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by elyesh(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Hmmmmm....true
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by alberto2k(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
if i understood anything above me let thunda werey my ynashh
So u wan tell us say u still dey bury ur money 4 ground abi? undecided

The thunder way go fire that yansh gather six pack grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Princepioneer(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2015
All these type of this and type of that dey sweet sometimes o... OP, good observations !
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lol @dem deh show match?
Freaking hilarious dude.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Mikwus(f): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Drotflmao
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by molydonhenry(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
So guilty of no.8, Most times I long press d button in other to win... I'll always WIN

NICE one op. still rolling...

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Princezoi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nigga!!!!!! Nice write up!! Ur head dey there!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by hiteelong(f): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'm guilty of that two at a time, u can't blame me na I be lepa
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Hawlahscho(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin oga you be welder? grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by felicity111(f): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
those who go there to stare at others. they can even stare at you till you write stare on d teller
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by hotgunz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Plus the security guy were go d shout Welcome to so so bank if u d enter bt if u d comot dem like Bros we dey here ooo.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by coolebux(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
You forgot the 'special species' claiming to be big customers of the bank
Or connected to the bank authorities
Therefore, you must reset the door for them.

@ op you must be a security guard grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by MozB: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lol.. U forgot to add the securities by the door. Abi them no be people?
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Fabdedon(m): 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Fabdedon, you are the da bomb jhor.. Kudos bro

I laf so tey water dey comot for my eyes
am Glad you did smiley
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Bagwellz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
OP! U must hav worked as a security man in one of the banks. If not hw com u kno all dis??

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by sod09(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
my friend and I went to bank....there was queue at d door when its was my turn, a man tapped me and said"excuse me can u enter twice"(he prob wanted to say I shd enter with my friend)
I was like shd I enter and come out again.....d look on d man's face is like u a dead mangrin

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
And the security men too....
they be like "aunty abeg find me something.....i never chop since"

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
lol grin
sod09:
my friend and I went to bank....there was queue at d door when its was my turn, a man tapped me and said"excuse me can u enter twice"(he prob wanted to say I shd enter with my friend)
I was like shd I enter and come out again.....d look on d man's face is like u a dead mangrin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by sheddo619(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
tchidi:
One Mumu door for Barnawa wan embarrass me on Friday! angry angry God pass them. undecided

Lol @ ac de work? Dem de show match? cheesy cheesy
which bank in kd
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fabdedon:

7. Questionaries.
This ones will come to the door and ask questions that one needs to consult the gods before they answer, questions like..
People full inside bank?
Them they pay inside?
Teller still remain?
The ac dey work?
Have you guys closed for work?

Them dey show match inside?
Yes angry cheesy angry angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / Warning!!! Fairmoney Loan App Will Do This To You / Dangote To Own 50,000 Cows, Produce 500m Litres Of Milk By 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.