Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. (17094 Views)

5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall / 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Fabdedon(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2015
Visited the bank this monday morning and met quite number of people at the bank door so decided to pen down my observation..Enjoy!
1. The trustworthy ones.
This kind of people will enter the door with their hands raised up and their heads bowed down like they have given their life to christ..
People inside will be like
''Oga enter the door has opened.! grin

2. The impatient ones.
This ones lack patience,they always wished the door will open and close fast..
I was entering the bank the other day. A guy inside started yelling at me..
Do fast come out nah,when the door hasnt opened yet....
i was like come Jack me come out nah.. grin grin

3. First timers.
This ones dont know how to operate the door,some will even think the bank has closed,some will wait for someone to comeout before they enter.

4. The suspecious ones.
This ones will have to pull their belt,necklace,wristwatch,bangles,shoes,drop their phones,keys even after much done they would be denied entrance..
The security officer be like
''oga you be welder ? cheesy ''

5.The Experts.
This kind of people frequent the bank and now with idea of how to bypass the sequrity..when they enter the door they would hold out every metal object like keys,phones outside the door until the door makes attempt to close.. When one door closes the other must open. wink

6. The Restless.
This ones will even join someone in entering the door, even when they enter alone they will want to know how many people are inside the bank before the door opens.

7. Questionaries.
This ones will come to the door and ask questions that one needs to consult the gods before they answer, questions like..
People full inside bank?
Them they pay inside?
Teller still remain?
The ac dey work?
Have you guys closed for work?
Them dey show match inside?

8. The battle kings.
When there is no one inside the door and coincidentally two people wants to enter from both inside the bank and outside.. They will keep pressing the buttons vigorously like a game pad..
Who the cap fits let him wear.!
Feel free to add yours!

76 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by marshalcarter: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Lolzzzz.....nyz 1 bro...thunbs upgrin

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by vjsmiles: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2015
if i understood anything above me let thunda werey my ynashh

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2015
lol.... I nor fit laf, fucking people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by iceberylin(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Very funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2015
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by adrainuche(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Op which one are you

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by nairaman66(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Na wah for "ten types of things you meet" at different locations.. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin so so true....

Thanks op

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Vicotex(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2015
9. The Observers.
you will always see the observing people hand bags, wallet, back pockets and security cameras

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by lawrencemleopo: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by upsky: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
let me stay here and read comment.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by saasala(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

Then you not a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by McLove(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
Those who always want to jump queue

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by MARKone(m): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2015
The Iron Man: The security Door will always, reject him, telling him to remove all metal, even after removing all visible metallic object, I no know whether them get metal plate inside them head.

The Two-in-one. I have seen one of them security doors provoke with that im electronic voice say 'im no dey allow two people enter at the same time', just because a very Fat lady was trying to enter. Na security save the woman and us that day, we for dey outside tire that day grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by simplemach(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2015
There are also ones who will come with 'big bags' not containing money but some metal metal materials and would want to go in with such bags

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by freshness2020: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2015
1 things!
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by IykeWest: 10:09am On Feb 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaa! You try! Up top modaeffer! The ac dey work!? Lwkmd ohh!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by kowema(f): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2015
LMAO.....This one Funny die!!...Laugh so tay I go knack person crates of eggs break.

Gbese!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by AGgal(f): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:

E be like you never enter bank before.

Na joke I dey o! grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Pappyto: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2015
Lolz..
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by igbsam(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Hilarious post grin

The ones wey go wan follow u enter the door nko. As if d door is made to accommodate 2 people.
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by NaLaugh: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Bouncer nko
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by donigspain(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
OP you forgot [size=14pt]THE DOOR REJECTS!!![/size]

Check out this Nairaland thread >>> BUY REGISTERED VOTERS NUMBERS DATABASE FOR YOUR MOBILE SMS CAMPAIGNS
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by IykeWest: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
Thunder will wire u assssz for sure!
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by valboy20(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
op I can see the truth standing beside ya..

Two thumbs up for ya cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by ibro2much(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2015
funny post! what about the drunkard that will fight you to be the first to enter the door,only for you to discover that he only visits the bank to drink water from the dispenser and relax inside airconditioner before leaving grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by MzzTega(f): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2015
They have finish with ‘‘10 reasons,10 ways’’ now it's Types of people. Nairaland!!!!
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by khalebzy(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2015
am not on that list
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Fabdedon:
Visited the bank this monday morning and met quite number of people at the bank door so decided to pen down my observation..Enjoy!
1. The trustworthy ones.
This kind of people will enter the door with their hands raised up and their heads bowed down like they have given their life to christ..
People inside will be like
''Oga enter the door has opened.! grin

2. The impatient ones.
This ones lack patience,they always wished the door will open and close fast..
I was entering the bank the other day. A guy inside started yelling at me..
Do fast come out nah,when the door hasnt opened yet....
i was like come Jack me come out nah.. grin grin

3. First timers.
This ones dont know how to operate the door,some will even think the bank has closed,some will wait for someone to comeout before they enter.

4. The suspecious ones.
This ones will have to pull their belt,necklace,wristwatch,bangles,shoes,drop their phones,keys even after much done they would be denied entrance..
The security officer be like
''oga you be welder ? cheesy ''

5.The Experts.
This kind of people frequent the bank and now with idea of how to bypass the sequrity..when they enter the door they would hold out every metal object like keys,phones outside the door until the door makes attempt to close.. When one door closes the other must open. wink

6. The Restless.
This ones will even join someone in entering the door, even when they enter alone they will want to know how many people are inside the bank before the door opens.

7. Questionaries.
This ones will come to the door and ask questions that one needs to consult the gods before they answer, questions like..
People full inside bank?
Them they pay inside?
Teller still remain?
The ac dey work?
Have you guys closed for work?
Them dey show match inside?

8. The battle kings.
When there is no one inside the door and coincidentally two people wants to enter from both inside the bank and outside.. They will keep pressing the buttons vigorously like a game pad..
Who the cap fits let him wear.!
Feel free to add yours!
LoL, @ Oga u be welder

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by hushmail: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2015
i must be dreaming this monday morning

comments never reach 4, this thread do make FP

abi no FP I dey so?

anyways thanks op, a hilarious way to start the day
Re: Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2015
One Mumu door for Barnawa wan embarrass me on Friday! angry angry God pass them. undecided

Lol @ ac de work? Dem de show match? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Convert Federal Reserves To Chinese Currency / 5 Profitable Businesses A Student Can Venture Into On Campus / Femi Otedola, Dangote And Donald Duke Pictured At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.