Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420696 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yusufhaji(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
luvprince4real:
Plz can I use d tracking id number in d temporary slip given to me by NIMC in place of the national id number? There is no national identification number in d slip only d tracking id number which they say I'll present when I come for d permanent card.
there is, check it very well ok
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Bouquicutez(f): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pls what do i write as postal code? Should i fill
the Nigeria postal code?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yusufhaji(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please I would like to know the postal code to be used in filling the form and again, the grades entered on the education sections is not the same with that on the review section. What can be done pls?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
I did the registration wen de preview will bring it it change my date of birth n state of origin n local govt. Am from oyo state by de tym it will be shown in preview is abia I c dia pls is anybdy facing de same problm n wat is de way out pls.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by melvin0004(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
yusufhaji:
Please I would like to know the postal code to be used in filling the form and again, the grades entered on the education sections is not the same with that on the review section. What can be done pls?
+234
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by makazona(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzMercie:
Just started filling d form, havin issues wit height (m), its not acceptin it. Bin on it tru out d nite, pls help me angry

i think its from their system.pls change the number u typed there e.g 1.75 to 2.

it will accept it.later u can now edit.

wish u d best
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by makazona(m): 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
yusufhaji:

The postal code is not compulsory (many pple did not fill it too).since u filled the nationality column,u are covered.dnt let dat delay u pls.

didnt get ur 2nd qstn anyway
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by link2jude(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
gabbyalonzo:
I did the registration wen de preview will bring it it change my date of birth n state of origin n local govt. Am from oyo state by de tym it will be shown in preview is abia I c dia pls is anybdy facing de same problm n wat is de way out pls.

Same with mine, after inputting my result grades, on the preview page not what I put were displayed.

Pls guys can anyone help us
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bigdeji: 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
That's the Nigerian dialing/area code not a postal code. If you want to know your postal code please visit http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com
melvin0004:
+234
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by clily: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Guys pls in dat education form,the head of institute should be d vice chancellor right?,
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by melvin0004(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
bigdeji:
That's the Nigerian dialing/area code not a postal code. If you want to know your postal code please visit http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com
tnxs
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
omisakint:
Pls can anyone help with the height. What the cm for 5ft?? Thanks
pls help. There's two different box to fill for height. One is height (m), the other is height (cm). What's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Aladeniwa: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pls my people, what can i do o. I registered for immigration recruitment nd dey sent my verification then i checked my email box click on it but wen i want login to the portal it always tell me "USER HAS NOT VERIFIED HIS ACCOUNT" pls help me
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by luvprince4real(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Plz Can I use my state of origin for identification?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by taiwotosho22(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Pls I need help. I ve bin trying to reg 4 a wk now, I got mail 4 verification but without link in the mail. I did it many times but no link in the mail 4 verification. What should I do?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kcboy34(m): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
luvprince4real:
Plz Can I use my state of origin for identification?
NO. U no see the options? Its either Valid Nigerian passport or Valid Drivers license or Valid Nigerian National ID. Either of the three
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kefasms(m): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
If you always get the reply "pleas select another email, another account has been created with this email" try signing in you will get a reply "email not verified" enter your email address and click Resend email address confirmation mail, keep trying until you get "confirmation mail sent" check your email inbox and click the link. NOTE use UC browser or higher.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by pacesetter939: 12:03am On Feb 19, 2015
booqee:
pls help. There's two different box to fill for height. One is height (m), the other is height (cm). What's the difference?
If your height is 1.65m for example: you go to the metre section and select 1m and then, proceed to the centimetre section and select 65cm. Then,you are good to go!

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2015
pacesetter939:

If your height is 1.65m for example: you go to the metre section and select 1m and then, proceed to the centimetre section and select 65cm. Then,you are good to go!
chai! I checked earlier pages and followed one posters advice that said he simply put anything there and it worked. I wrote any number there o :-( sad when I put in my real height in the first column and then d page refused to submit. Jeez I hope it can be edited oooo
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by tilluv: 3:00am On Feb 19, 2015
angry cry cryPlsss, I'm stucked on the employment fill out form page. Not letting me proceed to the next stage.have tried refreshing after filling and tried the not filling the page method proceeding to the next page but is insisting I input data. What do I do,I nid help
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by esley: 5:50am On Feb 19, 2015
d best time to fill dis form is btwn 1 & 2 am. for those having issues jst b patient ;Dd best time to fill dis form is btwn 1 & 2 am. for those having issues jst b patient
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kclub83(m): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Guys,pls help me out. I have filled d employment history form but could not continue nor save. What can i do to continue to d next page.pls help ur broda.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 6:30am On Feb 19, 2015
taiwotosho22:
Pls I need help. I ve bin trying to reg 4 a wk now, I got mail 4 verification but without link in the mail. I did it many times but no link in the mail 4 verification. What should I do?
are u using a phone?
Are u using a gmail acct?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2015
kclub83:
Guys,pls help me out. I have filled d employment history form but could not continue nor save. What can i do to continue to d next page.pls help ur broda.
i'm also experiencing that
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sirmmykay(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Pls need urgent response here, I dnt av a national I'd card, my driver licensed has expired, I only av a valid voter's card. Pls cn I mk use of it.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by link2jude(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Yes you can modify it, just login and follow Pacesetter's instructions.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by nevaadullmoment: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote Go and open anoda email account.. it hapnd to me but i overcame that by openning another email account
author=Aladeniwa post=30858261]Pls my people, what can i do o. I
registered for immigration recruitment nd dey sent my verification then i
checked my email box click on it but wen i want login to the portal it
always tell me "USER HAS NOT VERIFIED HIS ACCOUNT" pls help me[/quote]
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kclub83(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=nevaadullmoment post=30870287][/quote] keep trying for up to 16times it will go.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2015
I'm stuck at the employment section part. I clicked save entry and continue. It refused to move to the next stage. This is going to an hour now. Who had this same issue? Pls help..how can I cross this 'hurdle' sad
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ayshegz: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
The data filling has been going on smoothly till I got to the Employment history,I can't proceed further,anyone having similar difficulties
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sursur(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2015
FOR THOSE THAT HAVE SUBMITTED PLS. After submitting my application this number appear as my application. Number( NIS-0000000000000 ) pls should I accept this ZEROS as my application number or is there some where I have gone wrong in filling the form ? My problems and fear is that why is my application number all' Zeros . Abi na me be the first successful applicant? . Pls should I accept this as my own application number or do I need to re-apply ?.at least before the deadline .
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2015
ayshegz:
The data filling has been going on smoothly till I got to the Employment history,I can't proceed further,anyone having similar difficulties
ee be like say we plenty for here

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.