Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (421318 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzCorleone:

am having some problems,first off,when filling name of institution is it the present head of institution or the name of the head of institution when i was in school?

That of next of kin,can i use my mum and sister's names?
That of institution, dont really know, some used present while some used when in school.
As of d next of kin, mk sure u use father n mother.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MzCorleone(f): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
sold:
That of institution, dont really know, some used present while some used when in school.
As of d next of kin, mk sure u use father n mother.
What if my dad is late?

About the institution ish,which do u prefer i use?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzCorleone:
What if my dad is late?

About the institution ish,which do u prefer i use?
as for institution Use when you were in school, as for d next of kin, just use some1 to replace ur dad, just mk sure is a male name
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by nellyquash(f): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
each time i open my account, it usually display, YOU ARE YET TO START UP YOUR APPLICATION.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
nellyquash:

each time i open my account, it usually display, YOU ARE YET TO START UP YOUR APPLICATION.
it does so atimes to almost every1, after making all ur corrections and submitted, when u login again go straight to d review and b sure of all ur edit and correction are intact.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by nellyquash(f): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
sold:
it does so atimes to almost every1, after making all ur corrections and submitted, when u login again go straight to d review and b sure of all ur edit and correction are intact.

thanks dear.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
nellyquash:

thanks dear.
you are always welcome Dear
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fearless07(f): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rosarie:
other naames means ur native name.if dey want ur old name befr u said i do dey will b straight and ask u.as long as u ve done change of name.just keep up with your husbands name.am yet to do mine in newspaper.just did mine in court of appeal.if u ve not done change of name do dat on time cos dis recruitment will be asap.
I know this question has been answered but in order not to make a mistake that's why am bringing it up again. I went through the form note and the instruction reads "if you have changed your name or used other names in the past, you must enter those names here". Am asking again, are those who are married required to input their maiden name going by the instruction in the form note. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MzCorleone(f): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
sold:
as for institution Use when you were in school, as for d next of kin, just use some1 to replace ur dad, just mk sure is a male name
ok,thank u.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Alezzz: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Marketing Executives urgently needed in an office solutions firm in Ikeja. Ond/Hnd/B.sc. Interested applicants can forward their CV to marketingjobng@yahoo.com
Note: Lagos residents only
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
MzCorleone:
ok,thank u.
you are welcome Dear, whats your email address.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MzCorleone(f): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
sold:
you are welcome Dear, whats your email address.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by paddysday: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
i got an email from NIS recognising my application...who else did?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Etizz: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
paddysday:

How was it stated,... U can copy n paste...
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MizJayne(f): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
paddysday:
Pls what is their website address or a link I can apply,I mean NIS.tanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
MizJayne:

Pls what is their website address or a link I can apply,I mean NIS.tanks
www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MizJayne(f): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
MizJayne:

Ook,thanks
you're welcome
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bukky1: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
How much is the pay for level 08 entries?

Rosarie:
get the job first

and if it pays 50% lower than his former job what will you then advice him to do? undecided
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
bukky1:

and if it pays 50% lower than his former job what will you then advice him to do? undecided
its around 130k-135k

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
yemmyomis:

u are a childish.... juvenile adult ..if at all u know
such link...must you put it up here

Bros, must u insult when u try to gv an advice? Haba! I only asked a question & u raked hell on me. Don't you fink
That's not fair enuf my brouva?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yemmyomis: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
GENADAKOLE:

Bros, must u insult when u try to gv an advice? Haba! I only asked a question & u raked hell on me. Don't you fink
That's not fair enuf my brouva?

I never meant to insult u...no hard feelings...but I think posting such here gives others the impression of been cheated unjustly...we all pray fr favours...but its best u keep it to yourself ..especially when men's blood dey hot like this.... all the same Bruve ...no hard feelings and sorry if u feel otherwise
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Donbabajayz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
while filling the personal data form...when I input my date of birth being 5th may ...it keeps reverting to 4th may on the review page..I noticed this happens very time I select 5th of any month on any date related part of the application.... did anybody experience this.. I ve sent a mail to them. I am yet to get a reply. anybody with a way out should please help
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sold(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
Donbabajayz:
while filling the personal data form...when I input my date of birth being 5th may ...it keeps reverting to 4th may on the review page..I noticed this happens very time I select 5th of any month on any date related part of the application.... did anybody experience this.. I ve sent a mail to them. I am yet to get a reply. anybody with a way out should please help
input 6th when filling, it will update with 5th

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by bukky1: 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
Donbabajayz:

then put ur date of birth as 6th so it will revert to 5th on review.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Donbabajayz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
bukky1:

then put ur date of birth as 6th so it will revert to 5th on review.
I tried that but it showed 6th on the review.. I tried other dates n they showed exactly the way I put it on the review page.. all except 5th of any month.. I ll try the 6th method again tho..
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Donbabajayz(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
sold:
input 6th when filling, it will update with 5th
i tried that.. but I showed 6th but I ll try again n see watch happens
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by madri4u: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
U pple ar been diciv n blinded.NIS is nt recruiting..Is a political strategies to deciv d youth to vote.......?..Imagine dey postponed election on 9th of FEB and NIS advert came on 10th..Youth shine ur eyes n vote wisely to avoid danger for ur future generation.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by omisakint: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
madri4u:
U pple ar been diciv n blinded.NIS is nt recruiting..Is a political strategies to deciv d youth to vote.......?..Imagine dey postponed election on 9th of FEB and NIS advert came on 10th..Youth shine ur eyes n vote wisely to avoid danger for ur future generation.

Ok. Move on to d next trend

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by goldiam(f): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
please i have a friend who is not up to the required height as she is 1.55 although i encouraged her to apply.But i want to know how serious the height issue is in this NIS stuff will it serve as a means of screening people out or it does not really matter.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by odimbannamdi(m): 12:50am On Mar 13, 2015
madri4u:

my brother, u just spoke the obvious truth. but u know there is no harm in trying.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by senator2294: 5:27am On Mar 13, 2015
I guys I have completed the online registration but yet to receive a confirmation Email. Hope there is no problem on than? And long does it take to get such notification? Date form submittted 12th of this month. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.