Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (421325 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
heatmeup:
but have filled everything na, what msg do you receive when you log in now?
"welcome back ****, lets continue with your application"

Thats the msg I get. Hope you have filled in your education from primary down to tertiary. Also the place for your father, mother relation info
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by heatmeup(f): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
hammer2010:
"welcome back ****, lets continue with your application"

Thats the msg I get. Hope you have filled in your education from primary down to tertiary. Also the place for your father, mother relation info
yes i did.i filled everything
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kelvincoll(m): 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmmm, 2 quick questions here.

1. On d Relations tab; Is it necessary 2 fill in details of a parent who is passed on and indicate "late"? Since Father & Motha required is specified
2. On the Education tab-Head of institution space; If the VC of the Univ when one graduated is not the present VC, who's name is more appropriate to be filled in?

Thanks in adv.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dejt4u(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
kelvincoll:
2. On the Education tab-Head of institution space; If the VC of the Univ when one graduated is not the present VC, who's name is more appropriate to be filled in?

Thanks in adv.
i wld advice u to put ur HOD's name there.. Your HOD while you are still in school
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by noni111: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
dybaba:
My advice to all that applid is to logon to the website edit your application and resubmit again- whether you receive the mail or not. I just visit now and i see that some things have change, i have to update and resubmit again.
Don't worry about your first application number. After you resubmit, it's the same application number that will be display again.

Thanks and Good luck!
wat if u applied for HND nd u were given a code nd after dat u changed d HND to ND,will u still use d same code dat was given to u at fist wen u applied for HND?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by kelvincoll(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
dejt4u:
i wld advice u to put ur HOD's name there.. Your HOD while you are still in school

thanks for your response, however I think what was asked is "Head of Institution" not head of Dept. I know both VCs name but just to be sure which is most appropriate to use in this instance.
Moreso, the HOD at the time of graduation is not the present HOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
heatmeup:
yes i did.i filled everything
dont know how else to help miss. May be you should PM me your login details so I can check it out
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by chickygirl: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls in that oda names column dat they said we should fill d names we where using before..some1 dat is married and hv changed name, is she supposed to fill her former surname in dat column
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by heatmeup(f): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
hammer2010:
dont know how else to help miss. May be you should PM me your login details so I can check it out
okay I'll tell him to pm you thanks a lot i really appreciate you
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by heatmeup(f): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
hammer2010:
okay I'll tell him to pm you
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fearless07(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
chickygirl:
Pls in that oda names column dat they said we should fill d names we where using before..some1 dat is married and hv changed name, is she supposed to fill her former surname in dat column
please somebody should answer this question. Am also having this issue. Thanks.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by dybaba(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
noni111:
wat if u applied for HND nd u were given a code nd after dat u changed d HND to ND,will u still use d same code dat was given to u at fist wen u applied for HND?

I can't tell...
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Maryspeck:
Abi now wetin woman pikin go do luking 4 a better offer after dis Surep programme.
Valid babe, e make sense.. Abeg, implicate me if any other offer show.. Federal Judicial Service Commission is also on..
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
watzz:
Morning pals, pls am yet to complete my application although i received an email last night asking me to complete my application, i can't get a cafe where i am now, serving in a rural area far from the town.. can anyone please help me out? my whatsapp details is 07062788473. thanks in anticipation.
Serving?? E byk say una ears dey deaf 4 instructions
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
When will this application close? pls house.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Rosarie(f): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
fearless07:
please somebody should answer this question. Am also having this issue. Thanks.
other naames means ur native name.if dey want ur old name befr u said i do dey will b straight and ask u.as long as u ve done change of name.just keep up with your husbands name.am yet to do mine in newspaper.just did mine in court of appeal.if u ve not done change of name do dat on time cos dis recruitment will be asap.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Rosarie(f): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tesiday:
When will this application close? pls house.
22 am seriously waiting for d closing date
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MzCorleone(f): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
luvprince4real:
I blv d pple receiving dis email are d pple dat made som kind of mistake(s) on their form or dos dat didn't complete their application. For me I've nt rcvd any mail and anytime I log into my account what I see there is "you have already completed an application (NIS-000000......) For CATEGORY A: SUPREINTENDENT CADRE- Assistant superintendent II (ASI II) -CONPASS 08. If you'd like to make additional edits prior to the application close date plz do so.

I hope am right sha.
did you fill in ur secondary and primary school details?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by chickygirl: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rosarie:
other naames means ur native name.if dey want ur old name befr u said i do dey will b straight and ask u.as long as u ve done change of name.just keep up with your husbands name.am yet to do mine in newspaper.just did mine in court of appeal.if u ve not done change of name do dat on time cos dis recruitment will be asap.
Thanks for d reply am yet to do change of name in newspaper, will the one for court serve for dis recruitment.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by luvprince4real(m): 12:13am On Mar 12, 2015
MzCorleone:
did you fill in ur secondary and primary school details?
yes I did.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2015
The NIS recruitment from the close of applications will be done asap. List of successful candidates in the just concluded FAAN recruitment is already out. God help us.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Hurry to get a job! Time is of essence! Join the elite quest today and apply for well paid jobs in big companies. Simply answer and fill the forms in the following link: http:///171864fc. Hurry, it closes soon. All the best in ur search for a better job.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Debeloved87(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2015
EARN MONEY AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
Invest in this program and keep earning for yourself every month
Click https://www.paidverts.com/ref/paulscholes
Mind you, you can’t register without a referral, so use the link above, and message me; I will give you an eBook free on how it’s been run. All you need is internet facilities, time and patience. You can start earning even without investing, but the more you invest the greater your profit. This program is tested and trusted https://www.paidverts.com/ref/paulscholes cheers.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Emmanueledu(m): 8:17am On Mar 12, 2015
Someone just told me that category A Assistant superintendent ll(ASIII)-CONPASS 08 is strictly for Bsc holders and any Hnd holder applying for same is doing so at his own risk!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fearless07(f): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2015
Rosarie:
Thanks.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2015
@Emmanueledu, I can't categorically say oo buh I 'fink' that Bsc holders are more @ an advantage. No hope is lost though. Just keep ur fingerz crossed and pray that God helps.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Ehen! Pls ooo, hu knows how many Compass 8 officers that'll be recruited per state? Plus can a Comptroller of Immigration be of help in facilitating one's application?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yemmyomis: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2015
GENADAKOLE:
Ehen! Pls ooo, hu knows how many Compass 8 officers that'll be recruited per state? Plus can a Comptroller of Immigration be of help in facilitating one's application?
u are a childish.... juvenile adult ..if at all u know such link...must you put it up here

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by emperor650(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2015
This is what i got when i submit my application.
"Thank you for submitting your application. Your application number is NIS-000000...... You may modify your submitted information or withdraw this application at any time. Whille an application is pending, you will not be able to apply for any other vacancy.
PLEASE, IT IS WHAT U ALSO GOT WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOURS Thanks.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2015
OrangeDream:
Valid babe, e make sense.. Abeg, implicate me if any other offer show.. Federal Judicial Service Commission is also on..
Trust me now I will update u .
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by omisakint: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2015
GENADAKOLE:

A gateman working in der can even help. No man is an island
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MzCorleone(f): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
luvprince4real:
yes I did.

am having some problems,first off,when filling name of institution is it the present head of institution or the name of the head of institution when i was in school?

That of next of kin,can i use my mum and sister's names?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.