Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged (2498 Views)

Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister / Photos Of House Of Jelili Adesiyan In Ibadan / EkitiGate: ChannelTv Video Of Tope Aluko Revealing How Ekiti Election Was Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by doctokwus: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
U dont have to be even half as intelligent to know that tape is as authentic as they come.
Aside a few journalistic errors here and there, sahara reporters has been the best press service this country has ever had.
I just wish it were possible for them to have an easily accessible TV service with similar journalistic traditons.

5 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Why won't he say this after losing out in the primaries to Fayose and a juicy position under GEJ that he resigned from.

The honest truth is that the SW play bitter politics just like the way they conduct their lives.

I know this man indirectly and I can tell you that throughout his tenure as minister he never helped any body from Ekiti nor was his presence felt as minister back in Ekiti, then how in God's name does he think he could win even the ticket talk less of the governorship election.

Fayose had and still has a very strong and visible presence on his constituency especially within the grass roots.

All this allegations of rigging are rubish and the so called leaked tapes is a last ditch effort for tinubu to salvage his already bruised ego. Tinubu knows he is quickly losing ground politically in the southwest. Ondo keeps rejecting him, Ekiti people saw the hypocrisy and deciet in the APC with the Fayemi administration. Oyo is not going to go the way of the APC. Same with Ogun. Lagos is also slipping out of Tinubu's kleptomaniac grip only that mumu enclave Oun is Tinubu still waxing strong and this is because the Osun people are really xenophobic and going by WAEC scores since 1999, the daftest state south of the Niger.

In conclusion most Nigerian politicians are vindictive and jealousy lot who can't accept defeat.

I won't be suprised off this desperado is trying to pitch his tent on a drowning APC ship.

I think the cluelessness of GEJ is becoming a virus now. It's really affecting the thinking faculty of PDP supporters and sympathisers.
Thank God that the APC supporters are completely immune from it.
Olodo rabata Oju eja lo' mo je!!!

6 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by customized19: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
[s]
BackDatAssUp:
Why won't he say this after losing out in the primaries to Fayose and a juicy position under GEJ that he resigned from.

The honest truth is that the SW play bitter politics just like the way they conduct their lives.

I know this man indirectly and I can tell you that throughout his tenure as minister he never helped any body from Ekiti nor was his presence felt as minister back in Ekiti, then how in God's name does he think he could win even the ticket talk less of the governorship election.

Fayose had and still has a very strong and visible presence on his constituency especially within the grass roots.

All this allegations of rigging are rubish and the so called leaked tapes is a last ditch effort for tinubu to salvage his already bruised ego. Tinubu knows he is quickly losing ground politically in the southwest. Ondo keeps rejecting him, Ekiti people saw the hypocrisy and deciet in the APC with the Fayemi administration. Oyo is not going to go the way of the APC. Same with Ogun. Lagos is also slipping out of Tinubu's kleptomaniac grip only that mumu enclave Oun is Tinubu still waxing strong and this is because the Osun people are really xenophobic and going by WAEC scores since 1999, the daftest state south of the Niger.

In conclusion most Nigerian politicians are vindictive and jealousy lot who can't accept defeat.

I won't be suprised off this desperado is trying to pitch his tent on a drowning APC ship.

[/s]

This cursed fool is here again spewing trash. When will they release you from Jail? Idiat

5 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Why do some people refuse to use their brains and just type rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are fool.

The constituion has the Governor as a recognized office what position does a hired security staff enjoy over an elected official?

You people are really dunces.

What does it take to get a commission into the Nigeian Army? Do you need 3 heads?

This is how you people are slowly willingly relinquishing your freedom.

Plebeian dunce.
Mumu, was Ayo Fayose the governor or an aspiring governor when this happened?

4 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Swizdoe(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Guy why you too dey lie like this............
How can Adesiyan contest in Ekiti when he is from Osun state haba. You are just on a mission to feed gullible and weak-minded with poisonous lies........
You even claiming that you know him indirectly shows you are twice as clueless as the otuoke jesus you worship

5 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Swizdoe(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
ilugunboy:

Can you imagine the blatant and barefaced lies....? that is how they go around Nairaland to lie about shamelessly...

The dunce mistook Adesiyan for Chris Olukolade but he forgot that there are people who could spot his lies from the moon on NL

3 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by sunkoye: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
@backdatassup. You are very embarrassing. Seriously am ashamed as a nairalander. Wondered why u were so clumsy about your affront display. You posted three rebuttal and was completely out of line with brazen lies. I see gross mental laziness. You are obviously a recruitment error for the TANS. your employer should sack you immediately . About being the last straw to brake the TANS back. grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by Plshavmercyamen: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
@BackDatAssUp. You see what lies and unsolicited evil image laundry does to a sane man... Tufiakwa. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by ibnjarir93(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You seem poorly informed. And it's no suprise that you got almost everything wrong.
Do you think Police Affairs minister will cling on to his job if found guilty? What will he benefit from indicting himself? Or do you think if the allegation is proven in court Fayose will just be removed and then be allowed to roam in the street?
I think these are the posers that escaped you before commenting on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Police Affairs Minister Adesiyan Tactically Admits Ekiti Election Was Rigged by aresa: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are fool.

The constituion has the Governor as a recognized office what position does a hired security staff enjoy over an elected official?

You people are really dunces.

What does it take to get a commission into the Nigeian Army? Do you need 3 heads?

This is how you people are slowly willingly relinquishing your freedom.

Plebeian dunce.

You go school at all?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Officials Strip Dismissed Female Cadets Naked, To Face Probe By Senate / Here Are The Consequences Of Corruption In Nigeria / Buhari Has Hired Over 2,000 Persons To Make Biafran Protests Bloody – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.