Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good (5700 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by stokbanker: 10:56am On Jan 02, 2009
I will strongly recommend that all Nairalanders who are investors on the NSE should subscribe to the CSCS online stock monitor. It is the easiest way to keep an eye on your investment without stress.

I used to have challenges having an up-to-date report on my portfolio which I could get from my broker. At a point I had an issue which cost so me so much in time, money, Psychological trauma,  It was caused by wrong posting at the brokers end. If I had not been a meticulous record keeper, I probably would have lost a huge fortune. The issue was resolved after many months of writing and visiting the broker's office.

Due to that, I have to enquire and found out that I could get report from the source on my investment. That was why i subscribed to CSCS online service. Since I subscribed to the service on CSCS website, I can from anywhere in the world log on to my profile and keep an eye on my investment.

When I give mandate to my broker to sell or buy for me any stock, I can monitor online when the transaction actually took place and the actual amount the stock was sold or bought. There are other numerous benefits attached to the service. You may get more information from the CSCS website:

www.cscsnigerialtd.com

Get on it, you will be glad you did.
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by jamace(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2009
That is good poster. I am a subscriber too. I n addition, one can also subscribe to get alerts. This will enable one to know whenever there is a transaction on your CSCS account. I advise all players in the NSE to subscribe for up-to-date information.
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by stokbanker: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2009
With the online service, there is no fear at all for the school of thought against the current wave of dematerialization of SHARE certificate. Dematerialization of SHARE certificate is advantage to all investors. It gives you flexibility of portfolio management. It positions you favourably to play actively in the secondary market as well.

CSCS is well positioned to protect the interest of the stackholder in the capital market especially the investors, from what I have read from their website and from what some few stackholders have discussed with me. I also learnt recently that CSCS is improving the service automations to boost online value to subscribers online. It a good thing coming from this part of the world.

We should encourgae good things coming from Naija!!!
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by mrdouglas(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2009
Thanks man for the advice, every nairalander needs it because I believe
Nairanders are astute investors.

The benefits of CSCS online is endless
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by stockbull(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
the service is not reliable because they dont take it serious
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by Meristem: 2:02am On Mar 20, 2013
How much does this service cost?
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by Murphylink(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
Thank you. How do I register for it & the cost implications
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by Elai147: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2013
Murphylink: Thank you. How do I register for it & the cost implications

1. Pay the sum of N2,500 into CSCS LTD Bank account either: GTB - A/C No. 0002925874 or UBA - A/C No. 1006864216.
2. After 24hrs, use the payment teller to register online
- Visit our website by logging on to www.cscsnigerialtd.com . You will find portfolio view on the top right corner of the site and click on ‘Register’
- Fill and summit the form online. NOTE: IF YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP (TELLER) NUMBER BEGINS WITH ZERO(S) e.g. 0012345 or AN ALPHABET AT THE BEGINNING OR END e.g. B123456 OR 123456F PLEASE IGNORE THE ZERO(S) OR ALPHABET AND ENTER ONLY THE NUMBERS.
- Your Clearing House Number (CHN) will be required at the point of registration i.e. the number that begins with C and ends with 2 alphabets e.g. C123456AB
- When your Registration is successful, you will receive a confirmation on your e-mail box.

- PLS CALL ANY OF THESE CSCS NUMBERS IN CASE OF ANY DIFFICULTY OR INQUIRY ON ONLINE SERVICE(S): 07025768452, 07025768500, 07025768441, 07025768491.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by Williamfors(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2013
pls the subscrition of 2,500 we last how long?
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by janykute: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2013
The 2,500 is for a year.
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by DisGuy: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2013
thanks @ Elai147 and Janykute
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by jamace(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2013
Its like CSCS Online is getting too much volume of transactions to document these days. I got a TRADE ALERT 3 days after my broker carried out a transaction on my account. And my CSCS account was updated of transaction 4 days later.

CSCS ONLINE, please do not rest on your oars because you are the great arbiter between the client and the broker.

Thank you.
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by babypipsy: 6:14pm On May 12, 2013
Dear OP, i have accounts with 2 different brokers, can i monitor both with just one subscription on CSCS? Thanks for your enlightenment.
Re: CSCS Online Service - Monitoring Your Stock Online Is Good by Elai147: 12:07pm On May 13, 2013
@babypipsy. You will require two different subscriptions to be able to monitor both stockbroking accounts online. Alternatively, you can consolidate both accounts to become one and monitor your stock investment with one subscription.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Every 5 Days From High Life E-commerce / Diesel Trucking / Get Free Ebook On Laptop Importation And Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.