Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

############ outdated - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ############ outdated (1759 Views)

15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication / Dealing With Azoospermia? Let's Share Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

############ outdated by Bamibor: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Post closed

Re: ############ outdated by gawab: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Get dried leaves of lemon orange. Soak 12 pcs of the leaves in a cup of hot water, let it simmer for 10 minutes, sieve add a spoon of pure honey, drink at bedtime.
www.totalhealthland.com
Re: ############ outdated by Bamibor: 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
gawab:
Get dried leaves of lemon orange. Soak 12 pcs of the leaves in a cup of hot water, let it simmer for 10 minutes, sieve add a spoon of pure honey, drink at bedtime.
www.totalhealthland.com

Thanks, will try it out.
Re: ############ outdated by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. Try drinking a glass of warm milk on an empty stomach before sleeping. So basically drink the milk about two hours after your last meal for the day, best of luck smiley
Re: ############ outdated by Bamibor: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
isotonic:
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. Try drinking a glass of warm milk on an empty stomach before sleeping. So basically drink the milk about two hours after your last meal for the day, best of luck smiley

Okay, please I'd like to know, does this mean I should keep from taking dinner and just go with something liquid? Thanks for your suggestion
Re: ############ outdated by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Bamibor:

Okay, please I'd like to know, does this mean I should keep from taking dinner and just go with something liquid? Thanks for your suggestion
No please have your regular dinner but don't eat anything else after, wait for 2 hrs and then drink the warm milk smiley
Re: ############ outdated by Bamibor: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
isotonic:
No please have your regular dinner but don't eat anything else after, wait for 2 hrs and then drink the warm milk smiley

Alright. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: ############ outdated by zeezahbee(f): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you can answer this questions, then they could be a solution

Are you under a lot of stress?
Are you depressed or feel emotionally flat or hopeless?
Do you struggle with chronic feelings of anxiety or worry?
Have you recently gone through a traumatic experience?
Are you taking any medications that might be affecting your sleep?
Do you have any health problems that may be interfering with sleep?
Is your sleep environment quiet and comfortable?
Are you spending enough time in sunlight during the day and in darkness at night?
Do you try to go to bed and get up around the same time every day?

1 Like

Re: ############ outdated by LLVelly: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
1) Change ur matrex(foam)
2) Position ur bed near the window(to enable enough breeze).
3) Switch off d lights b4 going to bed.
4) The bed(foam) is meant for sleeping, not for social networks(phone,laptop) or watching TV.
5) Quit playing TV games at late hours.
6) Have a bed time.
>raw but that's d genuine solutionz< hope it helps.
Re: ############ outdated by Bamibor: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
LLVelly:
1) Change ur matrex(foam)
2) Position ur bed near the window(to enable enough breeze).
3) Switch off d lights b4 going to bed.
4) The bed(foam) is meant for sleeping, not for social networks(phone,laptop) or watching TV.
5) Quit playing TV games at late hours.
6) Have a bed time.::
>raw but that's d genuine solutionz< hope it helps.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

I'm not really guilty of most of these outlined acts but I'll still adjust where necessary and hope it get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ############ outdated by LeStylo: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2015
- Taking Fura da Nunu makes me sleep like a baby
- Stay off your PC and mobiles at nights
- I have had to undergo few days of lexotern doses to re-adjust
- Also watch your BP, sleeplessness drives it up fast
- Stay off caffeine, nicotine
- add fruits to your diet and exercise regularly
- i also warn my wife not to bother waking me up if i sleep off on the couch, getting back to sleep could be herculean

Other points have been thrashed. Good luck.

I have made some improvement and i still am. Good luck buddy.
Re: ############ outdated by Bamibor: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
LeStylo:
- Taking Fura da Nunu makes me sleep like a baby
- Stay off your PC and mobiles at nights
- I have had to undergo few days of lexotern doses to re-adjust
- Also watch your BP, sleeplessness drives it up fast
- Stay off caffeine, nicotine
- add fruits to your diet and exercise regularly
- i also warn my wife not to bother waking me up if i sleep off on the couch, getting back to sleep could be herculean

Other points have been thrashed. Good luck.

I have made some improvement and i still am. Good luck buddy.

'
Thanks a lot for sharing, I'll incoporate these tips.
Please Lexoterm, is that a prescription drug?
Re: ############ outdated by Minyang(f): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Have you tried exercise? If not try working out for at least 30mins 5 times a week. Not strengthening exercises o. Do more of aerobics like brisk walking, walking on treadmill or swimming. I hope u'll find this helpful
Re: ############ outdated by Bamibor: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Minyang:
Have you tried exercise? If not try working out for at least 30mins 5 times a week. Not strengthening exercises o. Do more of aerobics like brisk walking, walking on treadmill or swimming. I hope u'll find this helpful

Do you mean regular exercises at any time of the day or just in the evenings. I'll try to inculcate some of the options you gave. Thanks for the input.
Re: ############ outdated by Minyang(f): 3:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Bamibor:

Do you mean regular exercises at any time of the day or just in the evenings. I'll try to inculcate some of the options you gave. Thanks for the input.

Regular exercises, yes. Work out for a minimum of 3 times a week and maximum of 5 days a week. Avoid working out close to bed time. U could try brisk walking in the evening by brisk walkin I mean u try to take like 100steps in a minute.
Re: ############ outdated by Doortun(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Free your mind from stress and worries. Don't bother yourself too much about what you can't change. Everyone is going through some kind of stress at any point in time. Some people are just good at not letting worries get the best of them.

Socialize and exercise well during the day and you will get a decent sleep at night.

Some herbs are good for insomnia, try those chinese tea and please use pharmaceutical drugs as last resort if nothing works. Note that, long term insomnia is worse than any other disease because it presents pack of problems not just one.
Re: ############ outdated by Bamibor: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Doortun:
Free your mind from stress and worries. Don't bother yourself too much about what you can't change. Everyone is going through some kind of stress at any point in time. Some people are just good at not letting worries get the best of them.

Socialize and exercise well during the day and you will get a decent sleep at night.

Some herbs are good for insomnia, try those chinese tea and please use pharmaceutical drugs as last resort if nothing works. Note that, long term insomnia is worse than any other disease because it presents pack of problems not just one.

Thanks for your suggestions...while I still struggle with sleeping, I have tried to implement several suggestions and the situation is improving...will also try your suggestions...
Re: ############ outdated by TlcHealthGroup(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bamibor:
Getting to sleep as and when needed even at night has become a struggle of sorts for me and I imagine a good number of people are also grappling with different degrees of insomnia (inability to fall asleep or to sleep at all). Please, I'd like to get practical suggestions on how to deal with this, without necessariy popping sleeping pills.

Thanks in anticipation of your response
As a health praticioner i would advice you take dietry supplements,they are very effective and safe,they are about 3 of them that you need that would give you a sound sleep.call for more info.08185664889.
Re: ############ outdated by tforever(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2015
Bamibor:
Getting to sleep as and when needed even at night has become a struggle of sorts for me and I imagine a good number of people are also grappling with different degrees of insomnia (inability to fall asleep or to sleep at all). Please, I'd like to get practical suggestions on how to deal with this, without necessariy popping sleeping pills.

Thanks in anticipation of your response
herbal blossom tea,bit n peaches and royal jelly will help...
Re: ############ outdated by Bamibor: 2:58pm On May 20, 2015
tforever:
herbal blossom tea,bit n peaches and royal jelly will help...

Thanks for the recipe. Is there a way of combining them plus that "royal jelly", I don't know what it is?
Re: ############ outdated by tforever(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
Bamibor:

Thanks for the recipe. Is there a way of combining them plus that "royal jelly", I don't know what it is?
Royal Jelly is a substance derived from the pharyngeal glands of the honey bee. This “super food” of the bees is specially blended with enzymes and fed to each bee destined to become a queen. It is the exclusive food of the queen bee throughout her highly productive life, enabling her to lay up to 3,000 eggs per day during her six-year lifespan. . Royal Jelly can help support the immune system, increase energy, and benefit the skin and hair. The tea you take it in the evening daily,which the bits n peaches you take it morning,afternoon and evening..
Re: ############ outdated by Luv4tv(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2015
Hello, read about ur condition and the recommendations on how to solve it. How are u now and had d ur condition improved which I prayed it'll.pls I needs more info 4m u as a close relative is having the problem. What are the necessary steps to b taken based on ur experience most especially regarding treatment. I'll appreciate ur candid response. Thanks
Re: ############ outdated by mymz(f): 3:04pm On May 22, 2015
zeezahbee:
If you can answer this questions, then they could be a solution

Are you under a lot of stress?
Are you depressed or feel emotionally flat or hopeless?
Do you struggle with chronic feelings of anxiety or worry?
Have you recently gone through a traumatic experience?
Are you taking any medications that might be affecting your sleep?
Do you have any health problems that may be interfering with sleep?
Is your sleep environment quiet and comfortable?
Are you spending enough time in sunlight during the day and in darkness at night?
Do you try to go to bed and get up around the same time every day?

Please reply the private mail. A friend has a case of Acute Stress Disorder and needs urgent help. Please, reply.
Re: ############ outdated by zeezahbee(f): 3:45pm On May 22, 2015
mymz:

Please reply the private mail. A friend has a case of Acute Stress Disorder and needs urgent help. Please, reply.
I replied already

(1) (Reply)

The Pains Of Being A Mother: The Journey Of Ivf/fertility Treatment / Moment A Doctor Pulls A Three-inch WORM From A Six-year-old Girl's Nose / AMAZING: Chinese Man Gets New Nose On Forehead After Losing Nose To Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.