Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Which Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country (587 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? / Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Country by Teacup: 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello Guys, which country in Europe will you prefer to go if you have the Opportunity and state good reason for your choice. As for me I prefer Finland and I am already working towards it smiley The reason being that racism is rare in Finland
Re: Which Country by worry359(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
Teacup:

Hello Guys, which country in Europe will you prefer to go if you have the Opportunity and state good reason for your choice. As for me I prefer Finland and I am already working towards it smiley The reason being that racism is rare in Finland

Do some research before issuing ideas.
Racism in Finland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A 2011 poll shows that 66% of Finnish respondents considered Finland to be a racist country but only 14% admitted to being racists themselves.[1] Minority groups getting the most negative attitudes were Finnish Kale, Somalis and Muslims.

In December 2012 the Finnish Police reported an increase in cases of racism and related physical abuse.[2] In February 2013 researchers of racism and multiculturalism reported an increase in amount of threats and abuse.[3] In January 2013 Save the Children reported that immigrant children are facing an increasing amount of racist abuse.[4] In June 2011 a researcher reported an increase in amount of racist violence targeting children and teenagers.[5]
Re: Which Country by SkinnyDude(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Teacup:

Finland!. i'm obsessed with Finland.
my facebook photo album is filled with finnish flag and coat of arm. after school, i wish to travel there and enroll into any police college in Helsinki.
Finland is one of the happiest places in the world. umemployment rate is very low. high education standard. low crime rate. high standard of living. but cold go finish you there.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To UK / 10 Amazing Tourist Hot Spots In Dubai / UK Plans Deport Of 29K Nigerian With No Right To Remain After Their Visa Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.