Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Suicide On Birthday - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Suicide On Birthday (12782 Views)

My Suicide Note (A Short Piece) / Before You Commit Suicide / Why Did Richard Commit Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide On Birthday by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Okay,die wella
Re: Suicide On Birthday by millionboi(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2015
U r under a spell
Re: Suicide On Birthday by steve333: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2015
the only thing I learnt from this is not to use rat poison when I'm ready to do it. people may cry for sometime but after a while you will be forgotten.
I can't even remember what happiness feels like,mtcheeew
Re: Suicide On Birthday by oscoxa214(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
rubbish
\ embarassed''''''''''''''
Re: Suicide On Birthday by O4A3EM(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
steve333:
the only thing I learnt from this is not to use rat poison when I'm ready to do it. people may cry for sometime but after a while you will be forgotten.
I can't even remember what happiness feels like,mtcheeew
used to be like that for me, but I assure u that there is an halogen lamp at the end of this tunnel
Re: Suicide On Birthday by wildikeman(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
landform:
can smeone tell me why I Will think sucide?
I knew we would meet ur likes here.
Re: Suicide On Birthday by wildikeman(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2015
blemon44:
Do youu think Angels will embrace and show you love by taking your own life
where was it written that they wouldn't
Re: Suicide On Birthday by Cybershow(m): 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2015
Cnt stop cryin while reading dix...hmmmmm......wat a touchin story... weldone op kip it o

1 Like

Re: Suicide On Birthday by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
GLORY BE TO GOD! This is the best non-scriptural story i have read in 2015 great write-up!

1 Like

Re: Suicide On Birthday by armadeo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
bareal:
“And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years....

The depth of this statement is astounding.
Re: Suicide On Birthday by kizzykeziah: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
It's when the pain is almost over that the thoughts of taking one's life comes up. Then, everyone you thought never cared begin to ask "why?"

Totally ignoring how beautiful life has been, that one crazy step is taken and every dream is over. Every single one.

Suicide might seem convincing at that point but a little patience takes the pain and emptiness away.

Good one OP, made me remember when I also thought of the fastest way to disappear from it all.

1 Like

Re: Suicide On Birthday by temitayoolu(m): 12:32am On Feb 13, 2015
This is so true "Lets try to communicate more...call up that friend
and see how he/she is doing. Lets smile and make
our world beautiful...jst ur smile can save
someone's life."

This was me last month but thank God I survived my depression. Would write about it someday as a way to encourage peeps.
Re: Suicide On Birthday by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2015
temitayoolu:
This is so true "Lets try to communicate more...call up that friend
and see how he/she is doing. Lets smile and make
our world beautiful...jst ur smile can save
someone's life."

This was me last month but thank God I survived my depression. Would write about it someday as a way to encourage peeps.

Will b expectin to read it soon...wen u r thru.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Of An Abuja Boy / How To Write And Secret To Passing Toefl Exams At One Sitting / Nairaland Authors And Their Books (Updated 15th September, 2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.