Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara (1099 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / Ondo: 6,000 APC Members Defect To PDP / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Slynonny(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
No fewer than 1,000 members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara, on Sunday in Ilorin defected to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The defectors who were from the seven wards in Ilorin West Local Government Area, were received by Mustapha Isowo, State Vice chairman (Central) of the PDP, at Alore in Ajikobi ward, Ilorin.

Mr. Isowo expressed happiness that new members took the courage to leave the APC for the PDP and assured them of equal treatment.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that defectors surrendered their APC membership cards to Mr. Isowo who gave them PDP cards in return.

Mr. Isowo advised the new members to register as voters when voters’ registration commence in the state.

He assured the new members that with the PDP, they would actualise their dreams and aspirations, adding that “PDP is the only party in the country owned by the people.”

Ajadi Abdulfatai, leader of the defectors, said they left the APC because their expectations were not met.

“When we joined APC, we thought that there would be a lot of dividends of democracy for us.

“We thought we would enjoy fair play and justice, but the reverse is the case, that is why we are joining PDP,” Mr. Abdulfatai said.

According to him, his people had now seen that the PDP has men and women who are Godfearing, serious and poised to wipe away tears from the faces of the masses.

“So, we have brought out our members from the seven wards of Ilorin West Local Government Area for a start,” he said

(NAN)
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/1-000-apc-members-defect-pdp-kwara/

1 Like

Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by yibomustgo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who counted the so called 1,000? grin grin grin
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Those are chaffs that needed to be separated from the wheat.
can I ask who is Ajadi Abdulfatai, is he from mars
never heard of him or how relevant he is when it comes to Kwara politics.

2 Likes

Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Slynonny(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
yibomustgo:
Who counted the so called 1,000? grin grin grin
Mr Abdulfatai
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by kodded(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
SOON SOME PAID HOOLIGANS WITH START LAMENTING THAT THEY PAID THEM
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Slynonny(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
aanumama:
I hear you
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by lekejob(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kwara must receive its freedom from saraki.
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Saraki cheat us alot in kwara am 4rm ilorin, i no who i we vote 4 ....nt a suprise me and my family we vote buhari....why in the state we vote courropted man out
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Disclaimer: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smart people with common sense.

1 Like

Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by jerryjere(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
They have now seeing the truth that APC is just a bunch of crooked and thief who want power by force gej all the way till 2019

1 Like

Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Plus10(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
aanumama:
can I ask who is Ajadi Abdulfatai, is he from mars
never heard of him or how relevant he is when it comes to Kwara politics.
now that they have defected to pdp they are now chaffs and not relevant in Kwara politics?Maybe in your mind you just wish the reverse was the case!

1 Like

Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ellechrystal(f): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
What is happening to nigerian politicians?
I tire for them o. Always running up n down from one political party to d other.
Chai.
Ashawo politicians.
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by ellechrystal(f): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
jerryjere:
They have now seeing the truth that APC is just a bunch of crooked and thief who want power by force gej all the way till 2019
Gbam Gbam gbam

1 Like

Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by Siddeek: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
they shall all return b4 march 28
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who counted them?
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by KwoiZabo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why is is that PDP positive news always come from credible reporters while APC news always come from Oluwole reporters?
Chai GEJ till buhari knows that APC is All Prgressive congress not All Progressive Confidence cheesy

1 Like

Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by DaBullIT(m): 4:44am On Feb 10, 2015
They said , But we don't believe and even if they did decamp to PDP , they are thinking Jona will win and reciecve mafian type protection from a mafian , corrupt government , It won't work
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by shizzle11(m): 5:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Plus10:

now that they have defected to pdp they are now chaffs and not relevant in Kwara politics?Maybe in your mind you just wish the reverse was the case!
Absolutely!

lol...you even bothered to quote the dead-brain
Re: 1, 000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara by asadike(f): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Iyanda49:
Saraki cheat us alot in kwara am 4rm ilorin, i no who i we vote 4 ....nt a suprise me and my family we vote buhari....why in the state we vote courropted man out
bukola's free amala and ewedu have finished ilorin people. I hope they will have d courage to resist him dis time around. Ilorin deserve d best. Such a peaceful town.

(1) (Reply)

Video Link: Buhari Calls APC "All Progressive Confidence'' / Buhari Wont Be At Chatham House,seen At Health Control Section Looking Ill (pic / Ikimi Loses Ground As 1,000 Kinsmen Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.