Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three (27004 Views)

Herdsmen Rape And Kill Two Women In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Rape Woman In Edo After Beating Her Husband In Their Farm / Fulani Herdsmen Rape 70-Year-Old Widow To Coma In Ebonyi. Women Protest (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
With fulani it is normal news

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by clevvermind(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Some of these fulani herdsmen should be used as an example. They should caught and set on fire in the public, and their ashes buried 9ft deep. Nonsense people.
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by mentorandfriend(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
I am too dignified to join people policticizing the death of this woman; using it to score cheap points. Its not fair people. Condemn the act, not any tribe or our president. Rape is not synonymous with any tribe. I strongly condemn this act of wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by holatin(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
shikaan:
Fulani ppl ko?? They are Buhari's ppl now.
ur brain is dead

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Ikengawo: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Kaymercury(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
rip

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by simplymade(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
God I leave u to do d judgement
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by pedestal82(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
That is how this pple go about killing innocent ppl.
They killed my uncles wife last year in her farm. This happened in etsako central LGA of Edo state.
A mother of 6.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
so?
what do u mean so?
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by vision2050: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
shikaan:
Fulani ppl ko?? They are Buhari's ppl now.
Ode ni e
Ode
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by holatin(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
yet after all this,most yorrubers are still playing houseboys to the fulanis/buhari..
what a pity.
Vote Gej if u want ur dignity back.
shut up tribal bigot, will u judge jonathan clueless on all his tribe man.
Get a life dude
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by lazsnaira(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
I am not surprised in any way! Its the least of fulani activities in the bush! They're worst than animals, fulanis!

9 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
something should be done about fulani herdsmen..n d anger has not been registered to them yet...on how they zuzu around your area or community.. kill dem!!! n kill dem in mass!!! it will send a very strong message 2 dem.. chase dem away frm ur community n ban them 4 ever coming near your farms or communities..Let dem understand how dangerous it is to come near ur villages or even be sighted near ur communities.. then a strong message would be passed...u wld quickly see to their end... even buhari cannot be happy wif such brigands..wat madness!!!? imagine...in other peoples land?....tufiakwa.. aru eme...!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by holatin(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dis brainless head u re using, dere is God o
masterpower:
Where are those cowards supporting Buhari?

Looking what they have done to a Yoruba woman, buharis brothers and agents.
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAH

Buhari is the saviour of South West

hahahahahahahahaha

They will vote him en masse.

15 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by kendrick9(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
holatin:
shut up tribal bigot, will u judge jonathan clueless on all his tribe man.
Get a life dude
who the Bleep are u to tell me to shut up. are u that stup1d?

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
That is what annoys me about this people.. they kill and rape both man &women in many places around Nigeria, i have witnessed their destructive act before in Ondo state and if you dare arrest them, before you know , a general or ex- general will call demanding their immediate release.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by eagleeye2: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fulani herdsmen raping and killing Nigerians since time immemorial.

Just hope the Fulani man who wants to be president will not rape and kill Nigeria's treasury and oil wealth?
sai to whoever deserves sai.....

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by jdbrasco(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari is their patron, so wat do u expect. When Ogbomosho pple reacts, buhari will run to d Governor and say" why are u attacking Fulanis" Fulanis killing and raping women since since 1960

13 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by chukjojo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dont realy know what to say, but that is what u get when u dine and wine with devil reincanetes

R

I

P

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by koikoi2(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Fulanis, Moslems are all demons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by holatin(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
D only stupid guy here is you 4 judging a whole tribe due to a crime perpetrated by sum1
kendrick9:
who the Bleep are u to tell me to shut up. are u that stup1d?
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Frankiss44(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Rip to the dead.... Karma to the bastard
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by zimoni(f): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
Those terrorists are really terrorising people in this country. From Benue to Kogi to Enugu to Ogun to Oyo even Osun last year and some other states.

They always go about with their cutlasses yet government look the other way. It has become their culture to go about with weapons which they usually use to attack people on their farmland.

This marauders have committed a lot of evil in this nation.

Buhari will never emerge as the president laye laye. Fulaniman shall never rule this country again. I'm cool with Hausas and MB but not those murrafuckers called fulanis.

Nigeria is a mistake, this country was not supposed to exist as a nation at all at all.

Jonathan till Nigeria is disintegrated into pieces.

God punish devil.

And may T. Bag fagg any murrafucker who call Yoruba names. Nansense, we are in this mess called "Forced Marriage" together until God eventually put asunder.

Lobatan o jarey. I dey vex seriously. The bastards always flee whenever they commit evil. Same thing they did in S. Kaduna few weeks ago.

Orunmila punish them all.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by pupsyd: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
all of u SHUT-UP! u na go dey dere dey complain till bambooharian kill all of u finish abi. nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin grin grin I hope you are safely hidden in a reinforced underground bunker, your bashing will be epic
*Grabs popcorn as the APC warriors stroll in*
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
grin grin
bestestgirl:

I hope you are safely hidden in a reinforced underground bunker, your bashing will be epic
*Grabs popcorn as the APC warriors stroll in*
lol notin anybody can say will offend me. Ahhh i dey grin grin grin... btw i jst finish serving a 3days ban. So i'l jst let is slide.
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by babestella: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
anyaekekehinde:
That is what annoys me about this people.. they kill and rape both man &women in many places around Nigeria, i have witnesses their destructive act before in Ondo state and if you dare arrest them, before you know , a general or ex- general will call demanding their immediate release.

True.
Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by ichidodo: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is nothing...let Buhari gets into power and watch vast swathes of arable rich yoruba land converted into cattle reserves for the Fulanis....If you don't like it Benin Republic is not far.
.sai Buhari…

16 Likes

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by lastpage: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
yet after all this,most yorrubers are still playing houseboys to the fulanis/buhari..
what a pity.
Vote Gej if u want ur dignity back.

You are a phucking Ret@rd!

Yes, it is regrettable that lives were lost but as the story goes, there is yet no concrete evidence that she was killed by a Fulani herdsman.

Your silly GEJ was there when almost 300 Girls were kidnapped and yet he was saying there was no kidnap!
Your GEJ never visited the place until he needed to campaign in the place!
Your GEJ actually subverted security in those places so that he can use that as an excuse to shift the Polls, knowing he will lose!
crime happens everywhere and everyday. Its not particular to Fulanis alone.
As a matter of fact, what have you and your GEJ done about all the ritual killings in your Eastern region?

Yorubas will not support "mediocrity and cluelessness" any longer.
We supported him in 2009 and 2011 but six year sis enough to develop some balls...if you can ever grow one.

Yorubas will support whosoever they think can move Nigeria Forward, irrespective of what people like you think.

Bunkum!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Fulani Herdsmen Rape, Kill Mother Of Three by pupsyd: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
etiosa79:
Thunder fire allah and his puppet mohammed
AMEN, ASE!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Banker's Phone Was Stolen In The Bank / Policeman Shot An Accident Victim In Delta & Ran Away - Prince Harrison (Photos) / Three APC Members Shot Dead In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.