Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. (29793 Views)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / 10 Topics Guys/men Would Always Discuss When Together / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In The Same Room With Girls In Universities Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ribbit: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
sex, football and politics. grin
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by 20bc(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Money
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Chitumu: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
this OP seriously need a deliverance for lying against my fellow on womanizing.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by BUSHHUNTER: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't discuss any of those shlt above.....I discuss reasonable thing with ma folks.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by BUSHHUNTER: 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't discuss any of those shlt above.....I discuss reasonable stuffs with ma folks.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Flawlessangel(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
Last time i checked , girls talk about guys too,.....and its d too much talk dat leads to a girl snatching the boyfriend of her friend........thats why these days, girls are careful of what they say 2 themselves about their man...
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ubong560(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op, nothing gives men pleasure than discussing No. 2. E dey sweet die.

Anyways, i do No. 2, politics, business, football and future pursuits a lot. Na my own be those..
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ubong560(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmberQueen:
The talkin about women part is soo annoying,so utterly disrespectful...

Real men seldom talk about women.

But the dumb goons wit empty heads will rather talk abt a girl who fell from d bed...Mshew

Btw,y will a girl fall from the bed I smell lies just to spice up his story.

angry

You never fall off from bed during ... before?

Have you ever had vigorous/thunderous sex before?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by femi4: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
And you being a guy, from all those things you mentioned, where do we place you?
no 4
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by lifehacker: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
angry angry angry
wrong!!

THATS SO STEREOTYPICAL!!

when im with my friends we discuss RelativeLayout and Fragments and Activities and the craziness of schemas.android.com and how we usually import * in our main.java

sometimes we just chill off talking about building kernels and governors with our littered bottles of fayrouz
not everybody talks about the other humans with anatomic/physiologic differences and ingesting excess amounts of ethanol...
except its LSD. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmberQueen:

But the dumb goons wit empty heads will rather talk abt a girl who fell from d bed...Mshew

angry

Who lied to you that real men don't talk about women abi seldom ni... It all depends on the occasion. Why will I be discussing about women in my line of duty?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
elitejosef:
I CAN'T LAUGH ALONE! A plane was about to
crash
and there were only four parachutes in the plane.
Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The
first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said:
I'm
the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took
one
parachute and left. The second who was Aliko
Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and
I'm
too young to die". So he took the second
parachute
and left. The third was MUHAMMADU BUHARI and
he
said: " I'm an APC flag bearer so I
can't die now, I need to win JONAH ". So he took
one and left. Then it was left with JONATHAN and
a
little school girl. JONATHAN said to the little girl"
take
the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little
girl replied no need for that "there are two
parachutes left. JONATHAN asked her: "How
come?"
The little girl replied: Buhari took my
school bag" thinking it was a parachute.

very expensive and hilarious. You hot me laughing real hard
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by femi4: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmberQueen:

angry
it happens.......Infact one ran into the toilet .
In Reminisce voice "Wa fe ku lale yi"
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
What i discuss with guys in my inner circle.

Future Plans and how to make it in life...Then we move to Ladies,then politics and then we start looking for what to eat!I love ma gang die.......
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by ubong560(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
elitejosef:
crash
I'm
one
I'm
parachute
he
a
take
come?"

You mean the illiterate Buhari?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by dubylhover(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] you just can't generalise it by saying guyz
yes we talk football and I'll rather do that than discus Nigerian film and fashion police

yes we drink please give me a break if you think those that drink don't work,where will they get money to drink tomorrow.. man must relax na.

I have a functioning peenis,I don't know what you expect me to do with it mannanize?
you have a strong point here though because we guy spend time talking about the woman anatomy but cant talk about ourselves. girls show each other their parts and talk. try to show a guy your ddick he's gon be like "hew that's gay"

gambling. well I really don't get your point here. gambling is for matured mind and I do it at will.
for your mind you are a hard working guy and you want to save your money in the bank while the banker will remove you 1million to bet on Chelsea vs QPR. Chelsea wins and he gets 1.2 million. he returns your 1 million and keeps 200k
that's a classic case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop

I can go on and on. guyz will be guyz and if we do these things you say dosnt mean we are not focused in life or achieve our destiny .
[/size]

Bless you broda...boys will b boys..so I dunno what pipo are complaining abt..
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
femi4:
no 4
smh
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by zeongeon: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmberQueen:

angry
"real men seldom talk about women" You need to hear ur bf talk about u and even exaggerate some of d stories when with his friends..see ur mouth like duck
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by xynerise: 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmberQueen:

angry
Ladies now misuse the "Real men" thing. All God's creations are real
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]

gambling. well I really don't get your point here. gambling is for matured mind and I do it at will.
for your mind you are a hard working guy and you want to save your money in the bank while the banker will remove you 1million to bet on [b] Chelsea vs QPR. Chelsea wins and he gets 1.2 million. he returns your 1 million and keeps 200k
that's a classic case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop

[/size]
1.20 odds X 1, 000, 000

Guys u sabi as e dey go jawe grin
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by adexsimply(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mynd44:
I dont know about the OP but my friends and I talk mpre about international politics and macro-economy. occasionally movies and a whole lot of bookish/nerdish jargons
aye to that.. although in my own case, we do chip in religion and technology.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
They discuss about ladies a lot especially those they have bleeped!
hahahaha

Pls what is the meaning of bleep ?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by just2endowed: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
1.20 odds X 1, 000, 000

Guys u sabi as e dey go jawe grin

What if the odds now win..... So u loose 1milion just like that?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by oloworulz(m): 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
U didn't talk much about the gambling because you sef dey gamble. Sport bet I mean.
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't discuss about my ex"s with my friends it is childish
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by BabaArmstrong(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
elitejosef:
crash
I'm
one
I'm
parachute
he
a
take
come?"

That's some funny shit . Ha ha ha ha
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
blablablablabla. Na u holy pass, @Op ?
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by mycar: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmberQueen:

angry

Then, there will be no real man in your world!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by pak: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
AmberQueen:

angry

You really want to know why girls fall from the bed looool.
But I don't know why you think it's a lie anyway!!!
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Clinton594(m): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
[size=14pt] Bull crap [/size]
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by youngds: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
They discuss about ladies a lot especially those they have bleeped!

Not those dey'v fvcked but those dey are yet to, dat keeps giving dem problem... so dey ask for assistance
Re: Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. by Tifanee(f): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
elitejosef:
crash
I'm
one
I'm
parachute
he
a
take
come?"

[size=50pt]WICKED!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.