Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) (51386 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Drive cautiously.. Quit driving like you got extra life.

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by festusfeezy(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2015
OMG! Have mercy, may d soul of d departeed rest in peace
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by M4gunners: 7:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Chaii no one make it out. RIP to the dead.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Bimffo(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Hmmm.. What a sad day in the families of these people.. cry

RIP to the Dead.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by kwencypresh(f): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
What an hopeless nation! Look at how they treat the dead like deer picked up on roadside. I could not even see any medical and emergency personnel around the accident area. Nigeria is an hopeless nation at the moment and some people think things should continue this way.

Things must change or else.....

RIP to the dead.

You just saw some corps and the first thing that you deemed necessary to do was to start cursing Nigeria?

If there's anything that needs to change here, it is your attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by ldonjibson(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2015
embarassed RIP .... hmmmm oga oo
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by chelsea1116(m): 7:44am On Feb 10, 2015
Lord of mercy..God b wit us..I pray every nairalander wil see atleast 90yrs old,strong and hapi..amen!!R.I.P cry

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2015
What an hopeless nation! Look at how they treat the dead like deer picked up on roadside. I could not even see any medical and emergency personnel around the accident area. Nigeria is an hopeless nation at the moment and some people think things should continue this way.

Things must change or else.....

RIP to the dead.

VERY HOPELESS COUNTRY INDEED!!!

Look at how they dumped people's corpse as if they died as criminals, no body bags for decency, nothing!!! What is wrong with us as a people for Christ's sake. It's a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by dre11(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Rip to the death
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by absoluteSuccess: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Life but a working shadow. Rest in peace 2 d dead.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2015
Goshhhhhhh see how dem park the dead on top each other this is not really good ooo.
Rip to d dead!
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Amono: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Why do pics of dead people grace the front page of NL?
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by 9jahubcom(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
na wa
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by lexxylalas2(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2015
DPointMan:

Oga, this is not about the FG and road repairs. This is about we drivers on Nigerian roads being careful. Word is one of the drivers drove against traffic & believe me, I was on this road too, and its so smooth.
Why are u guys replying that fool that thinks APC cares about naija?they care abt der pockets so please advice to be resonable..some ppl reason like a females boot.smh
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Tttoyin(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
so sad!.....may their gently soul rest in perfect peace. amen
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Btruth: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2015
DPointMan:
Its so painful. I drove via the scene of the accident when the rescue efforts was still on going, and people couldn't just control their emotions. It's still baffling to me, why the driver of the Hiace bus drove against traffic, as both sides of this particular stretch of the expressway is so smooth and there was no traffic. Even the accident itself did not cause traffic. However, God knows best. May the soul of the departed rest in peace and may God give their families the fortitude to bear the loss. It is well!

Yeah you are right, sometimes I wonder why some of the drivers drives so recklessly, their behaviors on the roads indicate that many of them are on the death mission. Well, my advice to road users is to always be on the alert to avoid such drivers, don't always claim to be right. When you see a road rage driver, please try as much as possible to avoid them. RIP to the dead, and I prayed that the Lord gives their families the fortitude to bear all the losses.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by khatea: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
I concur wt Dpointman cos I also passed tru dt road n saw d accident scene buh cldnt stand d sight of dead bodies packed in FRSC van yle dey wia still using axe to try rescue a body in d sienna . I jes can't stop tinking y d Hiace bus passed tru 1 way on dt smooth road, RIP to d dead
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Harbhy(f): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2015
It was indeed a terrible one may d soul of d departed rest in peace.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by sprind: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Are U Dropping Ur Hit Song / Video Or U Intend on Promoting Your Company Or
Brand With Us !!
Let's Promote That Dope song & Let's HYPE.
Ur Company / Brand on Enjoy9ja.com ||
Add Admin pin: 532DAED3
Twitter: @Sprin_D
Phone: +2347039513114

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. / 2018 Lexus RX L Released With Third Row Seat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.