Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) (51401 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2015
O LORD have mercy on us your children.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
I saw the accident immediately it happened on Sunday around 4:30pm. We were coming from Olashore school for their Open Day. My sister cried till we get to Ibadan. I'm still shocked by the accident
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by smudge2079(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
God! Dis is a terrible way to leave dis terrible world.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by j4sure(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Driver no dey learn say speed kills. Take am easy. The race is not for the swift. Until they av wasted souls. RIP to the departed
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by rabimlomo: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
BornSad:

No, it doesn't.

But that wouldn't have been my first shout out on seeing other people's loved ones lifeless.

Before I'd go on to criticise Nigeria or advocate for "Change", I'd first sympathise with those that lost their loved ones. That's being human.

I felt bad for the dead and their loved ones when I initially saw the headline. That sadness became multiplied when I saw how the corpse were treated. We cannot shy away from the fact that this is wrong. You are the one who is being touchy and extremely sensitive to being criticize.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
GodMode:

god has nothing to do with the success or failure of anything...

Am sorry for your life...so you created yourself abi, your death will be a painful one if you dont repent and worship God now.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by neyur: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
phransix147:

I would ignore u spelling GUESS as "GUEST"

What I wrote up there is my believe and my faith which am proud of... Read John. 5:28-29 and Revelation 21: 1-5

I will also ignore your ignorance because my ''guess as guest'' was a typing-ish.in-respective of your intuitution, my believe doesn't permit ridiculouse post...lolzzzz..read Genesis to revelation 1-end.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by julimartins(f): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
R.i.p 2 d dead,i lost ma neighbour in this terrible accident.....#in tears.......r.i.p dearest mummy muna,we love u buh God loves u most
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
all people will meet the saviour on the day of resurrection. u gonna see moses, Aaron, all the apostles, ur great great grand parents, all the dead will recognised each others. don't be suprised,those pple you killed will also be resurrected
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
all people will meet the saviour on the day of resurrection. u gonna see moses, Aaron, all the apostles, ur great great grand parents, all the dead will recognised each others. don't be suprised,those pple you killed will also be resurrected .
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by geeudy(f): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
What an hopeless nation! Look at how they treat the dead like deer picked up on roadside. I could not even see any medical and emergency personnel around the accident area. Nigeria is an hopeless nation at the moment and some people think things should continue this way.

Things must change or else.....

RIP to the dead.
you are as hopeless as the nation, big fool.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by airvision(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Please the person who posted this is insane i must tell you this is not IJESHA EXPRESS..AT ALL , I LEAVE AROUND DRE FOR OVER 5YEARS NOW SO I CAN TELL HOW IJESHA LOOKS EVEN IN MY DREAM.. PLEASE LETS STOP ALL THIS FAKE NEWS.

THANKS

A
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
What an hopeless nation! Look at how they treat the dead like deer picked up on roadside. I could not even see any medical and emergency personnel around the accident area. Nigeria is an hopeless nation at the moment and some people think things should continue this way.

Things must change or else.....

RIP to the dead.
shutup. Its you, your family and your entire life hood that is hopeless. So they should be treated like God? Even when they were alive were they treated like one? Ur so stupid to think u can condemn a nation without thinking.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
owobokiri:

Go and sleep this frustrated partisan hack! It is obituary time not another APC campaign thread. .

Partisan? I think its you who has allowed partisan politricks becloud your reasoning.

The guy is just stating the obvious and you wouldnt want to say the truth. Sad.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Habeyy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Mmadukaku:
This is what you get when federal government repairs and maintain good roads. Accident everywhere due to overspeeding. Smh for the govt of jonathan.
RIP to the dead.
very soon u will blame ur inability to f***k on Jonathan...
better start reasoning upright ....we v moved past blame games....
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
May their soul rest in peace... Imagine the FRSC coming to pick up thier corpse... What's their business? Picking up corpse, right? Nigeria!!! Can you see the difference? This is another african country Nigeria claims to be richer than in all aspect... Look at their accident response system in 3 different location that i know of and compare.... Shame! May God bless Nigeria

Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
kayciano:

Good morning,..
Just know that GHASTLY is worse than FATAL...
In ghastly, the demise is HIGHER.
In FATAL, people come down with fractures and debilitating complications...
Wrong. You have the two meanings inverted.

RIP to the victims of the fatality of this accident.

I agree those corpses deserve a more respectful handling as some people have pointed out.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by zicoraads: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Habeyy:
very soon u will blame ur inability to f***k on Jonathan...
better start reasoning upright ....we v moved past blame games....
RIP TO THE DEAD
As in eh...e just tire me.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by 1dafullymade(f): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
DPointMan:

Oga, this is not about the FG and road repairs. This is about we drivers on Nigerian roads being careful. Word is one of the drivers drove against traffic & believe me, I was on this road too, and its so smooth.
thank u dear, people blaming Govt. for everything...now reading dat comment again, d govt was even faulted for "repairing & maintaining good roads"...phew! by d way rest in peace to d dead & may God console their individual families... really so sad
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
rabimlomo:

I felt bad for the dead and their loved ones when I initially saw the headline. That sadness became multiplied when I saw how the corpse were treated. We cannot shy away from the fact that this is wrong. You are the one who is being touchy and extremely sensitive to being criticize.

You felt bad when you initially saw the picture. The sadness became worse on seeing how the corps where treated. All good. But you found it necessary to lash out on "Nigeria" and request for "change" even before expressing any sympathy for the affected people. More like a misplacement of priorities. You can't possibly say I'm being sensitive to criticism because I'm neither Nigeria nor the federal government so the critics was not even directed to me except if your post was politically induced from the onset.

My point is, when such things happen, we should be empathetic i.e put ourselves in the shoes of the affected families. You must agree with me that the federal government and their misfortune are the last things the affected families would be thinking about right now. In similar regards, try to express your sympathy before critics; ethics and humanity demands so.

Hope I'm clearer now.

Good evening.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by sultaan(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
It is simply caused by bad road with a lot of blind spots weed covering the shoulder no lanes on highway. Most accidents happen when drivers are passing slower cars if the roads are good it can be done safely.

Those Toyota buses are not safe they have killed more people than any other model
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
God!!!! including children?

May God save this generation.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by purplekayc(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
And i dey use dz same road frequently oo
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
JEHOVAH MY GOD! HAVE MERCY IJN AMEN.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by tonquendo4u(m): 1:39am On Feb 12, 2015
I witnessed d accident live.no one was sure if anybody survived because some people had already bn evacuated by d road safety before we came around.but d 5 remaining people died.there is a woman still in dt sienna bus d road safety man is trying to break open. And instead of praying for d reposed,someone is turning it to campaign topic.cant u b responsible n sensible for once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: This Is Someone's Garage In Abuja / Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / 2018 Lexus RX L Released With Third Row Seat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.