Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) (51385 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibapon Ogbomosho Crushed Many Dead(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by neyur: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
phransix147:
We will see the departed souls again on the day of resurrection. Quite sad!

I guest you want to make a stylish coment and you end up posting absurdly
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Eastherbunny(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Mmadukaku:
This is what you get when federal government repairs and maintain good roads. Accident everywhere due to overspeeding. Smh for the govt of jonathan.
RIP to the dead.

See this one are you trying to be funny.
So FG is to blame cuz they repair and maintained the road abi.
Stop over speeding.
RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Any forum member who tries to politicize this thread will earn a ban
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by onyxo76(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2015
I just thank God ... i was barely seconds away from being involved in that accident. I was delayed for about 1 minute on that road to attend to a personal matter... not knowing that i was being delayed divinely. Father i thank you. All Glory to You Lord.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by holycup(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2015
may the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace,AMEN..............quite sad
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Josfyn11: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by babzlim(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Almighty God pls forgive them there sins and accept there souls in ur heavenly kingdom...may there souls rest in peace.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by beneezy(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Honestly, you don't know them so why do you want to see them "again"?[/quote]
Do u understand what u read at all. The statement is generic
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by sigmundfreud(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
When are we going to stop "packing" dead people like trash?! We seriously need to look into this.
May God console their families.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Meti99(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2015
This is quite sorrowful .
May the dead rest in peace.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Alexisosas(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
So so sad dat it has to end dis way may this souls rest in de bosom of de Lord
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by victors123: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2015
So sad news may their soul rest in perfect peace this is nt govt issue is about drivers drinking before they embark on journing!!! They need to be educated even if they educated them still they we still drink before they embark in any journing!!
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by IceSplash(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2015
so sad....RIP
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by avalontony(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2015
change is on the way........sai buhari
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2015
I pick up my glass cup steady...here is toast to the dead already, and hurry for the next to die crycrycry
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2015
This life sef...RIP to the dead.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by tonytrex2015: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Na wah o!!!!!!! JESUS... Na human being be this? What a life..... RIP to all those who lost their lives in this tragedy
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by poiZon: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
What an hopeless nation! Look at how they treat the dead like deer picked up on roadside. I could not even see any medical and emergency personnel around the accident area. Nigeria is an hopeless nation at the moment and some people think things should continue this way.

Things must change or else.....

RIP to the dead.

_upon say they are feeding free on oYEL money, they dont even knw wat to do wif free OYEL MONEY. Thank God change is comng, lets see what ONIONS N TOMATOES money wll do for NIGERIA.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Andrew3(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2015
High time we have speed cameras and radars.
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by GodMode: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Its easy for you to sit down in your living room and type rubbish...before you call Nigeria a hopeless nation, i assume you are a foreigner but if not then you are a bastard and hopeless as well...there cannot be Nigeria without Nigerians and if you call your country hopless then you are also hopeless, i am very sure people like you dont and cant contribute anything meaningful to this country instead you sit down like a fool and abuse your country forgeting you are part of it.

When will Nigerians pray for their country instead of abusing her...right from the beginning even during their trail period the americans always say 'God bless America'...look around you and see if that prophecy is not revealing itself, but here its all abusing and cursing and instead of the country to move forward she is moving backward because of the curses of some irresponsible people.

For me and my household Nigeria is moving forward and we are blessed, if you wish your country hopelessness then hopelessness will befall you and your entire family.

The power of life and death is in the tongue, use it wisely.

god has nothing to do with the success or failure of anything...
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by rabimlomo: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2015
BornSad:

You just saw some corps and the first thing that you deemed necessary to do was to start coursing Nigeria?

If there's anything that needs to change here, it is your attitude.

Can't you see the way the corpse are dumped in that pickup like some dead animals taken from the slaughter house? Don,t you feel it is very dishonoring? Or did that look right to you?
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by Backanah(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2015
RIP Amen ohhh
Re: Ghastly Accident Along Ilesha Road Crushed All Passengers Dead(Graphic Photos) by eleko1: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2015
In dis 21st century,we don't have better equipment to use than hammer to further damage/break bones.Who knws if somebody is still breathing among those they dumped @ the back of pick up van.Where are all the Ambulance those irresponsible looters,thieves advertised on the page of newspapers?Imagine a whole Federal highway without emergency physician stationed/on standby.God help us from inept,I dnt give a DAMN govt we have in this part of the world.RIP to the departed soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Converts His Mercedes Benz To Rolls Royce (pics/vid) / Ezra Olubi Buys Tesla With Vanity Plate Number R3T4RD. / 2018 Lexus RX L Released With Third Row Seat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.