Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon (637 Views)

Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) / A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon by Kei144(m): 4:49am On Feb 10, 2015
In a vision I saw ominous storm clouds gathering on the horizon. Then, I saw a shepherd with a small flock of sheep in the meadow below. There was a gentle breeze and then gusts of wind. I watched as the sheep in the meadow became restless and unsettled, so the shepherd found a rock outcropping with a big rock overhang on the edge of that field. He took his sheep there for protection until the storm passed by. And, I heard the voice of the Lord: There is a storm coming, the likes of which you have not seen, but I am the Great Shepherd and those who are Mine will be protected. The storms are spiritual and must come to give opportunity to those who are wayward to come into My fold.

http://ww.ft111.com/ February 10, 2015
Re: Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Kei144:
In a vision I saw ominous storm clouds gathering on the horizon. Then, I saw a shepherd with a small flock of sheep in the meadow below. There was a gentle breeze and then gusts of wind. I watched as the sheep in the meadow became restless and unsettled, so the shepherd found a rock outcropping with a big rock overhang on the edge of that field. He took his sheep there for protection until the storm passed by. And, I heard the voice of the Lord: There is a storm coming, the likes of which you have not seen, but I am the Great Shepherd and those who are Mine will be protected. The storms are spiritual and must come to give opportunity to those who are wayward to come into My fold.

http://ww.ft111.com/ February 10, 2015
confirmed....
Re: Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon by Mprex(f): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2015
God help us
Re: Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2015
Mprex:
God help us
lol reminds me of d end of days
Re: Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon by Kei144(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol reminds me of d end of days

It is actually the end of days. The world will change remarkably after the coming Jewish Passover (4th April). Incidentally, Nigeria's presidential election result will be announced around that time.
Re: Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon by Kei144(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kei144:
In a vision I saw ominous storm clouds gathering on the horizon. Then, I saw a shepherd with a small flock of sheep in the meadow below.

Out of the multitudes that fill the churches, the real sheep are few.
Re: Storm Clouds Gathering On The Horizon by Cutehector(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kei144:

It is actually the end of days. The world will change remarkably after the coming Jewish Passover (4th April). Incidentally, Nigeria's presidential election result will be announced around that time.
ok its alright. Nothing is gona change, nothin is definitely gona happen...

(1) (Reply)

Top Richest Pastors In The World / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/05/15 / Don't Be Deceive God Is Still In The Business Of Matchmaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.