Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning (8480 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
An eyewitness who shared this picture on his Facebook page said the metaphysical being was seen riding in the clouds this morning..

It is said to have occurred at Gowon estate, Alimoso in Lagos state..

This bring to mind the eschatological events recorded by Apostle John in the book of Revelation..

Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by menesheh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Daninya11:
An eyewitness who shared this picture on his Facebook page said the metaphysical being was seen riding in the clouds this morning..

This bring to mind the eschatological events recorded by Apostle John in the book of Revelation..

how do you know it is a spiritual entity?
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by DjAndroid: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whether spiritual or not, all I know is that we are at the end time.
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by Obinovictor(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
menesheh:

how do you know it is a spiritual entity?

Are you saying that you know that guy up there?
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by menesheh(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Obinovictor:

i don't but you asserted that it is a spirit. i asked, how do you identify it as a spirit?
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by sonmvayina(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
That is Odin....
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by onetrack(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Photoshop. I've seen this picture before elsewhere on the interwebs.

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by paxonel(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Obinovictor:

i know the guy, na my grand papa farm manager, he just dey pass
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by Obinovictor(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
menesheh:

i don't but you asserted that it is a spirit. i asked, how do you identify it as a spirit?

It was not me bro...get your glasses, I am not the OP
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by johnydon22(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
onetrack:
Photoshop. I've seen this picture before elsewhere on the interwebs.
The photo has been on for years. . . its one of the photos christians be using to keep themselves in perpetual delusion... No sane mind wouldn't know its photoshopping mall.
tho shapes can be recognized in clouds.

Even God would slap his face hard, carry both his hands on his head and be wooowed at the water brain these folks possess...

But seriously i honestly marvel when i see real people exhibiting this type of Moronish delusion. . . maybe its an overestimation of religious minds on my own part..

4 Likes

Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by johnydon22(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Obinovictor:

I don't its just a cloud i see. . . but if you think you do tell us
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by johnydon22(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Daninya11:

The Op started with a lie, a claim that it was spotted in lagos this morning when this particular photoshopped cloud pics has been online for years.

Is that how y'all are taught to propagate your religion, by lying??

A candid advice, A lie is a big societal vice when employed to deceive people and perpetuate false knowledge, this stuff didn't happen in lagos talk more of happening this morning.

But wait i thought lying was supposed to be a sin in Christianity punishable by hell fire, you people don't even fear your own bible when blowing obvious silly lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by menesheh(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Obinovictor:

It was not me bro...get your glasses, I am not the OP

i know and i answered you. but i treated you as a general idea of anybody who can answer me.
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by onetrack(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
johnydon22:

But wait i thought lying was supposed to be a sin in Christianity punishable by hell fire, you people don't even fear your own bible when blowing obvious silly lies

It actually is one of the ten commandments, along with adultery, stealing, respecting the Sabbath, and not coveting your neighbor's thing, but Nigerians would rather focus on homosexuality, mainly because homosexuals form such a small percentage of the population that they have no power. Kind of like witches. Easier to go after them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by PROPHETmichael: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
I've seen that image on internet every year in the last 6 years or so.
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by tuscani: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
why must dey look like oyibo
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Spiritual entity indeed. undecided
Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by Trippledots(m): 4:37am On Jul 16, 2015
There r eye witness claims to it... You guyz saying its been in d net for some yrs now, have u thought just mayb its a sighting that repeats itself over and over again?

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by trapQ: 4:50am On Jul 16, 2015
you are the only sensible person on this thread. with more like minds as yours, Nigeria is bound to move forward .they hate Christianity so they just bash it, forgetting that there's could be another theory to it, as there's a possible reoccurrence.
Trippledots:
There r eye witness claims to it... You guyz saying its been in d net for some yrs now, have u thought just mayb its a sighting that repeats itself over and over again?

1 Like

Re: A Spiritual Entity Sighted In Lagos Riding In The Clouds This Morning by MrPRevailer(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Somebody says 'he didn't see anything. It's just a cloud'. The same person said ' it's been there for years. People pls JUDGE..

Show any 5 yrs old that picture. And he'll say it's a man sitting on an animal. given they don't know what a horse is.
Some people's unbelief are so wicked. It has eaten deepen into their entire being.

(1) (Reply)

What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) / The Plain Concept Of Eledumare And Orisas With The Reality Behind Them / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.