Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others (27427 Views)

People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / 20 Things Nigerians Should Know About Dasuki Sambo (with Photos) / President Jonathan & VP Sambo With African Ambassadors (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by nanyya5000(f): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2015
My cute president n vice president...Gej carry go joor, nothing do you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by Misogynist2014(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2015
Rogues
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by rodeo0070(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
CAN (Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor): Religious arm of PDP...
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by Misogynist2014(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
nanyya5000:
Sorry
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by YourAncestor: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Nigerian politics and pastors sef

Jonathan wants to Christianize Nigeria...
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2015
hollandis:
Honestly the kind of topic posted on the site as front page material is really demeaning to our president .I keep saying I hate Seun because he is being used as a political tool to discredit the PDP and the present administration.What a shame by someone who should know better
wot r u saying lady..
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by jars9: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2015
I LOVE MY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by lyrikx(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Oritsejafor looks like a chief priest in al dose nollywood movies

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by lollystiver(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
hope no be say goodluck won go renew him form for Illuminati cus dis one way pastor day wear blue and red

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by allanphash7(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
shame on this man called oleshajefot

well i no blame am i guess he his from warri, well it is inherent

i doubt if this man will still be going to church or conducting service atall

well eat worefa u want to eat now cos May 29 is closer than u expect

SMH for RELIGION

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by sheyviruz(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2015
ok ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
look well,dat is nt just chain......if u look very wel u ve c croos down d chain k.
pls lets try n b observant b4 insultin ppl especially men of God.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by Shoutozone: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Sent forth pictures I guess... Don't worry you could always call and visit one another after you all have been relieved of your duties...
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by emeka2847: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ been dividing Nigeria since 2010

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by Kundagarten: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
ECWA President: Don’t Vote for People that Kill and Destroy Worship Places (APC)

By Seriki Adinoyi

Ahead of the forthcoming elections, National President of Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA), Rev Jeremiah Gado, has handed down a warning to members of the church not to vote for politicians that kill, and destroy places of worship, or those that sponsor hoodlums to do so.

In an exclusive interview with THISDAY, the cleric called on his members to vote people that are God-fearing, who will give others the opportunity to practice their religions.

Responding to a question on whether ECWA has a particular presidential candidate it has decided to vote for, Rev Gado said, “I will be stupid to choose a candidate for my congregation; every Christian has the Holy Spirit to direct him or her appropriately. We will only give them guidelines. We are not for a particular party; there are Christians in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and there are Christians in the All Progressives Congress (APC).

“So, we do not chose candidates for our members because there are Christians who are bad leaders just as there are Muslims that are bad leaders. So, candidates should be judged by their characters and not their religion.
“But I told my members clearly, and I am still telling them again that they should not vote for people that kill and destroy places of worship; and for those that sponsor hoodlums to kill and destroy places of worship. Let’s not give them the chance to come and further divide us. We must vote for people that will ensure freedom of religion in any part of the country; who will ensure unity and progress of Nigeria.”

On the current attacks on churches in the North-east by Boko Haram, the cleric said: “Sometimes I tend to think it’s political; indeed an attempt to discredit President Jonathan’s government, to make him look so bad, so that people don’t vote for him.”

On the recent attempt by the Katsina State government to construct road across the compound of one its churches in the state, Gado said: “I observe that our political leaders are bad administrators and hypocrites; in public they will say there is freedom of religion, but in practice that freedom is only given to one religion. I speak as ECWA President, that Christians, particularly here in the North have been denied privileges. I say this without fear that what Christians are passing through here in the North is persecution.
“You see mosques constructed anyhow and anywhere here in the North, even by the road sides, yet government won’t say anything. And I am very sure that some of these mosques don’t have C-of-Os. I do not have problem with that; I am for religious tolerance. But let Christians be given equal opportunities.

“Our leaders are supposed to be leading on behalf of God to provide a level-playing field for all, but it is most unfortunate that they are all hypocrites. This is what will continue to destroy the North and Nigeria.

“We must learn to live and tolerate one another. For us in the Christian faith, we are commanded to love our enemies and even pray for them. We cannot kill. God does not need our help to kill anyone he wants to kill. Nobody should take it upon himself to kill on behalf of God; God is not helpless. But when our churches are being destroyed all the time, it is religious intolerance.”

He added: “This is a church that has been built there for over 99 years. We had applied for the renewal of C-of-O (Certificate of Occupancy) but up till this time they have refused to renew it. And this is very common in states like Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, Yobe, Borno, and Katsina. It is common in these states that when a C-of-O of a church property expires, they refuse to renew it. They have targeted this property for about two years now.

“My concern is that this road they want to construct leads to nowhere; that is why I just feel it’s another plan to persecute the Church. They are just hiding under the cloak of road construction to get down the church and the school in the compound.”

He said ECWA is praying and hoping that the right thing would be done to it by the Katsina State government.

“But we are prepared for the worst. The worst will be that I will personally lead all my members to go there and defend the property. Let them run the caterpillar over me and my members before going ahead to destroy the property. Then the whole world will know that Christians in the North are being persecuted.”

[size=18pt]P D P POWER[/size]
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by watered(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Imagine these thieves calling themselves clergy men? God will judge us all.

I weep for the kind of christianity that is being practised these days; it lacks morale conscience, it welcomes favouritism, bigotry, nepotism, selfishness and everything bad.

***Quote me wrongly and die***

#ThingsWillChange
Vote Change
Vote APC
Vote GMB
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by jars9: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by goldman777: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
tears of d sun d real movie produced and directed by d confused and clueless gej,GOD help nigeria if we only had a leader dat can tink straight
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by watered(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2015
jars9:
I LOVE MY PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
I wish I cud rip off ur throat

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by OgaTheTop2: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Yeah, that's our outgoing president. He don trycheesy
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by jars9: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
BASTARD

watered:
I wish I cud rip off ur throat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by lolaxavier(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2015
If you like, strike pose with Abija, come march, your road to Otueke will be wide ...
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by jars9: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2015
And the super clueless pa boko hari would say

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by watered(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2015
jars9:

BASTARD

Almajiri.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by Kundagarten: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2015
[size=18pt]P....................................D..................................................P

.....................................POWER..........................................
[/size]
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by carterguccy(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Segeggs:
Imagine clergy men putting on ja rule and 50 cent's chains. One even looks like don jazzy with a walking stick. Jehovah will send fire into their midst.

Lol.. Bro ure hilarious..but nah true talk shaa!
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by jars9: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Yea

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by jars9: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by hefelove(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2015
No wonder they turned their back against Pastor. Osibanjo
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by Kundagarten: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2015
buhari d failure

Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by adexsimply(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
The worst part is that the more you and your likes whines, the more God is favouring both men! Who jah bless, no one curse.....B Marley.
Re: Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others by jars9: 8:12am On Feb 10, 2015
You father almajiri and your pa super clueless buhari almajiri that refused to go to school

watered:
Almajiri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Brutal Decision: Former Dictator Or Alleged Kleptocrat - Bloomberg / EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.