Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nigerians Will March 2 Gr-8-ness With Gen. Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will March 2 Gr-8-ness With Gen. Buhari (342 Views)

"Time Too Short To Mobilize, We Will March On Monday" . Oshio Babes To Govadams. / Photo: Gen. Obasanjo Having A Chat With Gen. Buhari In 1978 / We Will March Buhari/osinbajo To Aso Rock By March. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will March 2 Gr-8-ness With Gen. Buhari by Revolution: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2015
Nigerians will not be deterred by the postponement. They will not be tired. The desire for change is even more tangible now because people have been angered by the collaboration between the PDP and the military to ensure the elections were postponed. The bottom line is this: Who is the Commander-in-Chief (C-i-C) of the security services and if the C-i-C said the elections should hold on the 14th of Feb will any of the military chiefs say they are not ready for that date? Of course not. Therefore, it is clear that Jonathan instructed the military to back postponement. This is the reason why the military are unable to fight Boko Haram, i.e. they have become politicised.

But Nigerians will not be deterred and will march 2 Gr-8-ness With Gen. Buhari. Our revolution will not be through the barrel of a gun but through the ballot box.

(1) (Reply)

A Message To PDP, APC And All Nigerian / Apc Alleges Phones Of Tinubu, Amaechi, Other Party Leaders, Hacked / Seriously, OBJ Is Becoming An Epidemic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.