Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lupita Shares Throwback Photo Of Her Mom To Show Their Resemblance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita Shares Throwback Photo Of Her Mom To Show Their Resemblance (535 Views)

Oge Okoye Pictured With Her Mom And Kids / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Shares Throwback Photo Of Her Mom To Show Their Resemblance by prettyprettywow: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Lupita Nyong’o’s mom, Dorothy Nyong’o, 32 years ago. While on the Left is the actress looking every inch like her mom. Blood is definitely thicker than water!

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/lupita-shares-throwback-photo-of-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido - My High School Teacher Use To Tell Me That I Might Not Succeed / How To Make Money On Facebook By- Mark Zuckerberg / [watch Video]madness At Banky W Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.