Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara (2503 Views)

Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case / President Allassane Quattara Of Cote D’voire Speaks On Jonathan (photos) / This should pass a deep message to the TANists. (The Fall Of Laurent Gbagbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2015
There are strong indications that jonathan and his gang( including the service chiefs), having succeeded in using the military to twist and forced the Inec to postpone the election, are planning to replace the inec boss.

Already, foreign governments like the USA, Britain, Canada etc are watching closely the event and they are of the school of thought that the Nigeria government is planning to manipulate the whole electoral process. If such plan is carried out by the Jonathan and his gang, it might lead us to a situation that transpired in Ivory Coast , where the international communities threw their weight behind the opposition party (Headed by Alassane Quattara) and forced laurent Gbagbo( the incumbert president) out of office.

It is pertinent for jonathan and his gang (including the service chiefs) to note that Foreign Government are watching the events closely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari moving toward the case of Benito Mussolini.
Foreign government won't do anything.
Nigeria is moving forward.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by kestolove95(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2015
we all knw dix and we watching d drunk clossely..his goin to otueke may29 is sacrosanct..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Ignorance, speak wisely

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

Ignorance, speak wisely
Stupidity, think straight.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is sure u r the stupid guy here, wait for comment from others. the truth is bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2015
Slave mentality grin
They so called international communities couldn't help you during the time of Ebola,
Ignored you during the boko menace, refused to sell arm to you,
Blocked channels through which we can get arms to fight,
The same communities will prefer to help us during the time of election? Of what use are they to us if they couldn't help us in time of need.
You and the Intl communities can burn in hell

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

am sure u r 1 of those employed to attack any truth from been told. U r 1 of those that dont want anytin good for this country. Eyan buruku, obo ole , atole, oloru, ode, obo langido, omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Nigeria is a unique country. Most southerners may only make noise on the media but may not give their lives for it especially the politicians and their children living overseas. We want peace. There is no alternative to peace.

God bless President GEJ. Politics should not be a do or die game. That we don't support one candidate should not make us enemy.
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Brymo: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

Is sure u r the stupid guy here, wait for comment from others. the truth is bitter.
SeverusSnape:

Purej:

both of you are the prototype of Nigeria bunch of problems. Everybody can portray is own opinion, y r u guys bin abusive, its just a matter of time, when pple take to the streets, it wouldn't be a surprise that both of you are the ones holding daggers and sticks. #nobodymademeajudge. Just saying.
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

am sure u r 1 of those employed to attack any truth from been told. U r 1 of those that dont want anytin good for this country. Eyan buruku, obo ole , atole, oloru, ode, obo langido, omo ale jatijati
I'm sure you're one of those employed to spread propaganda... your plan won't work. grin
Jega and Buhari have been busted. tongue
You're one of those that wants to destabilize this great nation.
Fool, Almajiri, illiterate like Buhari, goat, Foolish cow.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Brymo:
both of you are the prototype of Nigeria bunch of problems. Everybody can portray is own opinion, y r u guys bin abusive, its just a matter of time, when pple take to the streets, it wouldn't be a surprise that both of you are the ones holding daggers and sticks. #nobodymademeajudge. Just saying.
He started it. I just aired my opinion and he started insulting like a typical apc supporter that he is. Thanks though
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

You're the senseless fool here. I'm waiting for their comments
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Am sure you're one of those employed to spread propaganda... your plan won't work. grin
Jega and Buhari have been busted. tongue
You're one of those that wants to destabilize this great nation.
Fool, Almajiri, illiterate like Buhari, goat, Foolish cow.

Busted in deed, nobody is forcing change on u if u so desire continuity of jonathan, but the truth is, change is the only constant tin in life, that change has come, whether u want it or not, whether u delay the election or not, whether the military compromise or not, whether jega is removed or not. Change is here already. Go and tell ur people the truth ODE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Brymo: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

He started it. I just aired my opinion and he started insulting like a typical apc supporter that he is. Thanks though
nice one bro, i wasn't expecting this reply.
Its implies maturity. Thumbs up again.
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by wirinet(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

How can Nigeria move forward when the west and most of the civilized world is against the government and when more than half the Nigerian population is against the government.

We are gradually sliding back into the Abacha era where Nigeria was a pariah nation

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2015
Brymo:

Parapo,
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

Busted in deed, nobody is forcing change on u if u so desire continuity of jonathan, but the truth is, change is the only constant tin in life, that change has come, whether u want it or not, whether u delay the election or not, whether the military compromise or not, whether jega is removed or not. Change is here already. Go and tell ur people the truth ODE
As a matter of fact, I didn't read this trash you wrote up here. Why should I read what a human cow is typing.
Go to the bush and meet your fellow brothers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Brymo:
Thank you sir.
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

Parapo,
tongue tongue tongue
Are you jealous?
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2015
Mmadukaku:
Slave mentality grin
They so called international communities couldn't help you during the time of Ebola,
Ignored you during the boko menace, refused to sell arm to you,
Blocked channels through which we can get arms to fight,
The same communities will prefer to help us during the time of election? Of what use are they to us if they couldn't help us in time of need.
You and the Intl communities can burn in hell

How can the international government assist us when Nigeria Gov't has not been effective in the fight against boko haram. what was the FG reaction when the chibok girls were abducted. of course the FG waited for 21 days before realizing the story was true. This sent a wrong signal to the international community about the effectiveness ans seriousness of Jonathan administration. Very soon, u will know why the WEST is not supporting Nigeria. They have intelligence reports on boko haram even more than Nigeria. Very soon u will know the motive behind boko haram and who"s benefiting from it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

tongue tongue tongue
Are you jealous?

Parapo is allowed, it means birds of a feather. make una seat down make pant wear ona

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

Parapo is allowed, it means birds of a feather. make una seat down make pant wear ona
Hehehehehehehehehehehe... grin
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2015
20 Million eligible voters were yet to collect their PVCs. Thats the ultimate reason, don't blame the security agents. JEGA is doing a poor job

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

[s]
Busted in deed, nobody is forcing change on u if u so desire continuity of jonathan, but the truth is, change is the only constant tin in life, that change has come, whether u want it or not, whether u delay the election or not, whether the military compromise or not, whether jega is removed or not. Change is here already. Go and tell ur people the truth ODE [/s]

buhari will not govern or rule Nigeria again, you can take that to the bank. You are fighting a a lost battle. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As a matter of fact, I didn't read this trash you wrote up here. Why should I read what a human cow is typing.
Go to the bush and meet your fellow brothers.

let me reserve my comment , u r definately a senseles5 pig, u know pig got plenty fat on its brain. am ready for u and ur parapo friend

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

let me reserve my comment , u r definately a senseles5 pig, u know pig got plenty fat on its brain. am ready for u and ur parapo friend
Hehehehehehhehehehe... eiyaa... you sound pained cry
I've derailed your thread, right?
Cry me an ocean Fool.
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=30594523][/quote]

U guys are of the same specie with DOYIn OKUPE, dat indomie brain man
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by SeverusSnape(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2015
Purej:

U guys are of the same specie with DOYIn OKUPE, dat indomie brain man
If you want to insult, face me, leave the innocent guy (Brymo) out of this, So someone tries to stop a fight between you and I and you're calling him names?...pathetic!
Re: Jonathan Moving Towards Ivory Coast Election Case Of Laurent Gbagbo And Quattara by Purej: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

If you want to insult, face me, leave the innocent guy (Brymo) out of this, So someone tries to stop a fight between you and I and you're calling him names?...pathetic!

How was he trying to settle the fight, by supporting ur view and abuses. go and read conflict mgt n resolution

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bailout: Buhari Is Clueless, Lied About Empty Treasury – Economist / War Against Corruption: Houses Where Only Money “live” Discovered By Operatives / Why Use Imported Bitumen? Concrete Road Cheaper, Durable, Says Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.