Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Golden Opportunity For Nigerian Businesses To Attract More Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Golden Opportunity For Nigerian Businesses To Attract More Customers (502 Views)

Reasons Lagosians Should Move Their Businesses To Apapa / How Nigeria Is Making It Easier For Small Businesses To Get Funding / Businesses To Start With Small Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Golden Opportunity For Nigerian Businesses To Attract More Customers by webincomeplus(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2015
Good day,

I'm Abass Toriola, an internet marketing strategist and freelance writer. I just want to inform you of one highly effective marketing strategy that's in vogue -- and that is proven to help businesses attract more customers and generate more profits. It's called content marketing.

What is content marketing?

Content marketing is an online marketing strategy that involves publishing quality information that your potential customers will find valuable and helpful, with the aim of building trust for your business and proving to the world that you really know your stuff.

For example, if you own a travel agency and you publish a blog post detailing the step by step approach to obtaining a U.S. student visa, many Nigerian students who want to further their education in the U.S. will find your information helpful. And they will deem you trustworthy. Even though such a blog post would explain how they can do everything on their own, such students won't be able to cope with the stress, so they'd rather hire the services of a travel agency. And the agency that published the information will first come to their minds because the blog post has made them trust your expertise. So, you will end up using the power of quality information to attract customers. That's just one of many examples. And the same applies to any business.

To implement this strategy, you will need to set up a blog for your business, and you will need to regularly publish information that would immensely benefit your target customers. You will also need to implement strategies to promote the content that you publish. That's where I come in as a content marketer.

I will help you install a blog. And if you already have one, I will help you research for keywords that Nigerians are using to search the web for the services you render at your company. This way, you'll be able to provide information that is well targeted at the right market.

(1) (Reply)

**genuine Laptop Supplier From China** / CBN Embarks On Tactical Monetary Policy Easing / 2015 Neco Chemistry Pratical Solution Is Now Available At ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.