Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him (1920 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / What You Must Know/do Before You Get Married As A Christian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by tuncy(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2015
6 Most important question you need to ask before saying 'Yes' to him.

In my few days of surgeon as a Christian, I have found several ladies agreeing to marry a man or be in a relationship with him for the wrong reasons. Without asking the right questions!

From the title of this thread I will highlight some impt questions I think a lady who has found Jesus as all and in all need to ask before agreeing to his man!

1. Is He Born Again?
This is very basic, infact this is not negotiable! You must be sure of his salvation and he must be sure too! If he is not, there is already a red light: the answer is an absolute 'NO'! I've also found some ladies say 'I will change him'... Hahahaha... This makes me laugh a lot! Cos you don't av the capacity to! The Holy spirit does d changing. Like I will say to some, if you must change him, change him before you say YES, however, ensure he doesn't change you
2cor6:14 be not unequally yoke with an unbeliever: for what fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness what communion has light with darkness!

2. Does he pray?

Friends, a man who doesn't pray doesn't have the capacity to man a christian home. Simple! Int the bible, pray is an instruction not a suggestion!
So not to pray his disobedience. Don't let him bobo you, you must have found him praying.
Luke18:1, 2thes5:17, col4:3

3. Does he study?
Very simple, you can't grow as a christian without the word, you must be full of the word and pray. Study is reflected in his willingness to teach and talk abt d word! Never get bored teaching or engaging in a bible discourse 2tim2:15, 1pet2:2

4. Does he have a local church and a pastor/mentor
while some of us frown at the decadence in church settings, we cannot over emphasize the impt of a local church: a local church is a place you re trained, feed and instructed! Not to have a consistent local church is pride! He must be serving in a local church and must have an oversight, someone he honor and must be committed! Sometimes its good he's from ur church, not always tho!
Eph4:11-13, heb10:25

5. Does he give?
Not necessarily to you, but to the ones around him, believers, in his church!
Giving is an instruction also 2cor9, 1cor16,gal6:6, 1tim6:17
Not having is not an excuse not to give

6. Does he listen?
James1:19 wherefore, my beloved brethren, let everyman be swift to hear, slow to speak, SLOW TO WRATH!
If he is slow to speak, he won't get angry very often!

SUMMARY
Is he growing spiritually?
[b][/b]
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 10, 2015
His spirituality is important; but it's a relationship, not a job interview.

"Does he pray?" Seriously? undecided
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 10, 2015
omo u go tey for house if u dey expect answer to this.......
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by tuncy(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
His spirituality is important; but it's a relationship, not a job interview.

"Does he pray?" Seriously? undecided

yes< seriously>thats very basic too>>> a man that prays is a man that trust GOD
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nonsense, u dnt hv to see him do all dis things listed..Provided he believes in God and practice a gud habit.
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
tuncy:

yes< seriously>thats very basic too>>> a man that prays is a man that trust GOD

So you should see him pray first? undecided
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by tuncy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

So you should see him pray first? undecided

well not exactly. but you should know if he pray
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
tuncy:

well not exactly. but you should know if he pray

So if I want to date you, I should ask you if you pray undecided I should even make sure I see you praying...lol

Seriously?

Then, I never ready nau.
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
does that guarantee a lasting relationship?
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by Thomsyne(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

So if I want to date you, I should ask you if you pray undecided I should even make sure I see you praying...lol

Seriously?

Then, I never ready nau.
See as MzNelly dey tackle d guy.... Lol!
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by tuncy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

Seriously?

Then, I never ready nau.

So what do you think
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
tuncy:

So what do you think

Go with your gut feeling and date who you're pleased with
Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by tuncy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

Go with your gut feeling and date who you're pleased with

Ok, I created this thread before: and I titled it! For serious minded Christians

2 Likes

Re: 6most Important Questions A Christian Lady Must Ask Before Saying 'YES' To Him by bidemilove89(f): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2015
For those asking questions like should I see him pray etc, may I say that it is not a must for you to watch him pray or do any of those listed point. But you have to be sure of his spiritual stand of which I think those points are emphasizing. Well as the op has rightly said it is met for SERIOUS MINDED CHRISTIANS

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread To "5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists" / Photo: I Am With The Missing Moon !!!! / Why Do Roman Catholics So Much Believe In The Existence Of PURGATORY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.